Even Kayden's OTT is better than dethbulge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']If all of you could keep a lookout on 360 deals for me, I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks. :)[/quote]
I could get a RROD core system for $100 for ya. I'll send it in for repair and send it to you. :D

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I hate math...but have you seen the movie Pi?[/QUOTE]
It's been on my "To Watch" list for ages. Should I bump it up to the top?

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's been on my "To Watch" list for ages. Should I bump it up to the top?[/quote]
Well, I see you're into math so I recommend you do. ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I could get a RROD core system for $100 for ya. I'll send it in for repair and send it to you. :D[/QUOte]

Really?

Hmm...then I'd need a HDD and stuff right?

Yup. The guy is selling it on Craigslist. So you'd have to pay the $100, the cost of me to ship it to you, an HDD....maybe it's not worth it? BUT, if you decide you want it, i'll be nice and give you my old headset. Oh, and when I emailed him about it before, he said he would include a wireless controller instead of the wired one. One less thing to buy. :D

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/tag/426115487.html

I don't really mind using cheat codes on some games. Whatever makes me enjoy it more, really. I don't follow a guide religously but in case I get stuck, it's nice.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yup. The guy is selling it on Craigslist. So you'd have to pay the $100, the cost of me to ship it to you, an HDD....maybe it's not worth it? BUT, if you decide you want it, i'll be nice and give you my old headset. Oh, and when I emailed him about it before, he said he would include a wireless controller instead of the wired one. One less thing to buy. :D

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/tag/426115487.html[/QUOTE]

So how much do you think it'd come to?

Hmmm...well, you can get an HDD on ebay for about $50-$60, and shipping would be...hmm...i'm not sure...it's pretty heavy, so i'd guess maybe between $30 and $50? So right there you're looking at $200. Not a bad price for a core system, but I get the feeling there are going to be some great deals on the 360 near Christmas time, but it's your call.

Will do.

fuckin' a, I get so tired so early lately.

I'm trying to decide if I should sell my N64 or not...or maybe I will just sell some of the games...

hey GMOoJ, here's a picture for ya:

1986_jak_rozesmat_kraliky.jpg

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Being in a bad mood = no photoshop skillz...

Testing the av with what I have (heh)

[/quote]

someone's not getting his 3 and 1/3 tonight.

[quote name='Chika']someone's not getting his 3 and 1/3 tonight.[/quote]

She hasn't been home the past three nights in a row.

I think we know what's going on.

She's become a superheroine and is out patrolling.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I think we know what's going on.

She's become a superheroine and is out patrolling.[/quote]

:shock: is everything ok?

You'll never beat the moldy boner.

[quote name='Moxio']Last OTT I made was almost 3 years ago. :lol:[/quote]

I predate history. I actually started coming here when the site first opened. I just never signed up because I was busy on other forums. Then about a year later I finally realized how kickass the site was and signed up.

[quote name='Moxio']Try 05. ;)

EDIT: Unless you posted in the original, now-deleted, OTTs.[/quote]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']God fucking damnit, my car was broken into.[/quote]

Shit, that's my worst nightmare. How did they do it and what did they take?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Shit, that's my worst nightmare. How did they do it and what did they take?[/quote]

Smashed passenger window, and grabbed two DVDs. Tried for the stereo, but failed, but they did do a good job of fucking up my dashboard in their attempt.

[quote name='Chika']:shock: is everything ok?[/quote]

Other than the lawyers I spoke to today...?

Just kidding. She's been hanging out with our friend from Toronto, who is in town. I'm in a bad mood for work-related reasons...

[quote name='Liquid 2']Shit, that sucks, Sneaky. At least it wasn't too bad.[/quote]

Yea, it could've been way worse, but it just pisses me off. Apparently they were doing it all down the street, all day. Quick smash and grabs.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, it could've been way worse, but it just pisses me off. Apparently they were doing it all down the street, all day. Quick smash and grabs.[/QUOTE]Something like that happened recently in my neighborhood, but the dicks who were breaking windows weren't stealing anything, just breaking peoples' shit for the sake of breaking it. :roll:
I'd bet anything that it was some punk ass kid from the high school nearby.

Luckily I have insurance, so that'll cover the window and fixing the dash, and the DVDs can be replaced cheap, but I just feel so wronged. What made my car viable while all the others around it were left.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I was watching House. Looks like this season should be good.[/QUOTE]
Definitely, though they should've removed House's staff from the opening credits, even if they're coming back, just to keep the facade going.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Definitely, though they should've removed House's staff from the opening credits, even if they're coming back, just to keep the facade going.[/quote]

yeah, that kinda killed the suspense.

[quote name='dallow']She hasn't written me back yet...

http://i24.tinypic.com/1582x6c.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Cute, though that's like a myspace angle pic.

As far as removing Houses' cohorts from the credits, it's pretty much impossible. It's a contractual agreement. And even if the actors agreed to it, the SAG wouldn't.

And the DD 20% sale is usually the week before TGiving/Black Friday

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nope.[/quote]
Okay, thanks. I was looking to get a DVD or two and I'm not sure if I want to wait or just get them now while they're in stock.

If anyone in the OTT wants to do the campaign on legendary this weekend, hit me up. I am going to beat it on heroic tomorrow with my buddy, but need to go back through for all the skulls and the point achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back