Every Extend Extra (PSP) US version for $9.90 at Play-Asia

[quote name='grifter_mcgraw']Thanks! Is the PSP version better than the XBLA?[/quote]

*From what I'm told*, the XBLA edition is far more of a screen saver, and far less challenging than the PSP version. Mind you, I've not played the XBLA version (E4), but I'm going on what others have told me.

Either way, I think $10 for this game is a bargain and a half. I love it to death.

I got it for $3.XX after taxes at TRU with DS game (Buy any 2 handle games & get $10). My buddy don't want the DS game. So, i return the DS game & kept Every Extend Extra for $3.XX after taxes :)

Please buy this if you don't have it already. It's just great, old school arcade fun, and my favorite in Mizuguchi's synaesthesia "series." (I know he didn't design the original EE, but he added the musical aspect in EEE.)

I tried the XBLA demo of E4 and was disappointed. It seemed almost like a different game, and the screensaver comments are not entirely inaccurate.

Had to pull the trigger on this one, but if you want to save like... .41 (shipping) + .90 (9.99 - 10% - 9.90) total...

ebgames.com is a bit cheaper. Or you could support super cool play-asia. Both sites say 5-10 days for the cheap shippping.

[quote name='bzavadil']Had to pull the trigger on this one, but if you want to save like... .41 (shipping) + .90 (9.99 - 10% - 9.90) total...

ebgames.com is a bit cheaper. Or you could support super cool play-asia. Both sites say 5-10 days for the cheap shippping.[/quote]

Key difference, here: new at Play-Asia, used at ebgames.com, and used at ebgames.com doesn't necessarily come with a box, manual, etc. Says so right on the site.

Plus, using P/A, you can use CheapyD's link and support the site! BTW, I don't see how you'd save 10% using ebgames.com. Maybe you know something I don't?

But yeah: $10 for the game *brand spanking new*, shipped to your door via mail from P/A. I have never, ever had a single problem with a P/A purchase.

Just to reiterate what the other are saying, this is a very fun game. I prefer EEEE, though, to be honest.

[quote name='boagman']Key difference, here: new at Play-Asia, used at ebgames.com, and used at ebgames.com doesn't necessarily come with a box, manual, etc. Says so right on the site.

Plus, using P/A, you can use CheapyD's link and support the site! BTW, I don't see how you'd save 10% using ebgames.com. Maybe you know something I don't?

But yeah: $10 for the game *brand spanking new*, shipped to your door via mail from P/A. I have never, ever had a single problem with a P/A purchase.[/QUOTE]

Yea, as soon as I clicked post I realized this. And as for the 10% off, that's with the edge discount. But yes, we'd all rather buy Play-Asia instead of EBgames, just posting the bit cheaper alternative, even if 0 would take.

bread's done
Back