Everyday Shooter, Flow, Calling All Cars, Pixel Junk Racers $5 each on PSN Store

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Thanks dallow!
[quote name='dallow']Calling All Cars and Everyday Shooter are originally $9.99, with fl0w originally $7.99 and PixelJunk Racers originally $6.99.[/quote] Ends Nov. 29th

I think I'll get Everyday Shooter.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Going to buy flOw for sure and maybe will pick up PixelJunk Racers since I enjoyed the demo greatly.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I was wondering if anyone actually liked PixelJunk Racers. I played the demo and immediately wanted the last 10 minutes of my life back. :(

[quote name='mxpowar']Wow, I was wondering if anyone actually liked PixelJunk Racers. I played the demo and immediately wanted the last 10 minutes of my life back. :([/quote]
I'm a fan of all kinds of racing games and thought the demo was pretty cool. For $5, I'd be willing to play some more.

Hopefully they'll drop prices on online games more frequently than XBL throwing a few cookie crumbs to us... I bought Flow, CAC, and ES all at full price. Consider that a lesson learned, grrrrr....

i got flow and everyday shooter

es is very trippy and fun so far (about 10 mins)
flow is cool and fun to zone out too
i terms of MJ appeal i can see both being quite fun

yeah Everyday Shooter is wonderful!
obviously this guy that coded it is a huge Geometry Wars fan
(as am I)
thanks all that recommended this great title

[quote name='killer9']i wish sony would release the damned playstation cards we saw those many moons ago[/QUOTE]

As do I... I'm used to getting all my Wii/XBLA points for free, so it's odd to be paying for any download ;)

I got Everyday Shooter. It's totally worth the $5. I've already played it for at least an hour and I haven't unlocked tons of stuff, not to mention not having even seen some of the later levels. Great game. Not sure if I would be happy with it at $10, though. Glad I waited on this one.
Calling all Cars I spent $8 on and regretted it after just 30 minutes. It'd be....ok, if people were online with it, but I can't say I blame people for not playing it much.

I forgot where I read it, but did anyone hear about how many times we can download a game? I thought there was something about we're allowed to download 3 times...:whistle2:k Anyone know about it, or the link to the info?

i.e., my brother & I each have a PS3, if we get flow or everyday shooter, can I download the games on both PS3s & play each other?

Thanks!

I picked up Everyday Shooter and flOw, already had Calling all cars which is a great game. Not sure why i got flow but its a good mindless game i guess.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']As do I... I'm used to getting all my Wii/XBLA points for free, so it's odd to be paying for any download ;)[/quote]

how you get the xlive and wii points for free? gifts? in that case, it's not exactly "free" per se. You either have to give gifts back or owe favors...

[quote name='Serpentor']how you get the xlive and wii points for free? gifts? in that case, it's not exactly "free" per se. You either have to give gifts back or owe favors...[/QUOTE]

See sig ;)

I've been playing Everyday Shooter the past few days and it is so totally worth the price of admission. Probably my download game of the year actually...

[quote name='2&2']Is calling all cars multiplayer only? If not, is it fun at all w/ 1 player?[/quote]Single player is not worth it.

EVERYDAY SHOOTER.

This is one everyone should get.
Support indie games.

Everyday shooter is tough so i like flow a little more. but both are good games. I just can't wait until echochrome is released. it will rock the house.

[quote name='dallow']Guys, the sale is apparently dead.
But the banner is still on PSN.[/quote]

At this point, the banner should have already been replaced by the PAIN banner.

Got Everyday Shooter right before the store update changed all the prices!

Jonathan Mak needs to release an OST asap! Great music!

[quote name='lurknomore']Does PSN have a number to call and inform them of this? It's still time, so it shouldn't have expired quite yet.[/quote]
The sale lasted until the next update, which went up about two hours ago.

I splurged and got all 4 of those deals..my first purchases of any kind on the PSN..too bad they didn't keep the price, I wish Xbox 360 would do that type of thing more frequently except Keep the price the same..I missed out on Small Arms because of that.

subtopic: WHAT IS YOUR INTERPRETATION OF "EXPIRING NOV 29th".

So just for public input - I as many others here were caught semi off-guard to where I attempted to get 'in on the deal' on the last day (Nov. 29th as I returned home from work @ 5:00 PM PST).

As many others this deal had CEASED already. For shits and giggles I called Sony Playstation Network Store SUPPORT @ 1877-971-7669

I was told the EXPIRES ON THE 29TH means that the deal is good until 11/28/07 23:59 - in other words as soon as it hits the TWENTYNINGHT it's already dead.

Isn't common understanding of expiration that it actually would be good until the END of that day (or even business day for benefit of a doubt).

I found it a bit offensive that this guy was arguing w/me that EXPIRING ON 29TH meant that actually the 28th was the last day. It pissed me off so much I wanted to post this here cuz I don't think I am alone to assume that they are in the wrong. - While this isn't a big deal to me monetary-wise it certainly came across as 'asshole'ish' to challenge a CAG's understanding of expiration.

Let me know what you guys think - again no huge deal - but seemed kinda shady if you ask me , particularly as others could still order hours before me (meaning it was already the 29th).

peaceout
REWN

I'm with you rewn...I was about to purchase thinking the same thing, that the 29th was the last day you'd still be able to buy them :(

Thanks for the link to the gameshare page--I'd forgotten about that feature ;)

I'm willing to trade Everyday Shooter. Looking for flOw and LocoRoco (and maybe StarDust HD or whatever it's called)... only willing to trade with long-time CAGs with solid iTrader reputations.

bread's done
Back