Everyone will post in this OTT, you turd. (and by turd I mean tclark89, not the IMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crystalklear64']"In the days of yore, the ancient sentinels of the CAG empire first descended upon the OTT. It was the year of the twin penguin gods, Poniros and Wubbiros, when an up and coming member of the council, CAG, first made the trek into OTT territory....

*dramatic fade out into flashback*

*sweep of epic mountainside village complete with blizzard* "[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It's so Noir!

[quote name='darthbudge']That's not noir...[/QUOTE]

Lil' Bit...

I picture the dramatic fade out to flashback to a single character, sitting in a dark room smoking a cigarette, reminiscing as a freight train passes by...a single tube of red hair gel falls onto the floor from the bathroom sink.

left-4-dead-2-charger-zombie-character-screenshot.jpg

This seems familiar.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Shit, I own at least six.[/QUOTE]We get a weeks worth of cold weather out of 52. I have a jacket for those two or three extreme 40 degree weather days.

my lady is making her own halloween costume to save money. so far shes spent more than what a costume costs at a store. and the time...my god, she couldve spent that time gaming!

There's an ad on the "Inside Xbox" tab of the dashboard, and it had mounted heads on the wall for Halloween.

Kratos' head is on the wall...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Shit, I own at least six.[/QUOTE]

Syracuse vs. Mexico.

Maybe you should send him some of yours, Temp, since you seem to have spares. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']happy birthday, munch.[/QUOTE]

Thanks TFN. My wife is making a nice cake, and she promised me a big surprise! I hope it is what I think it is!

I don't think it's any worse than any others, frosty. If you think it's a good price go for it.

So were you able to get Up/Monsters, Inc. for $30 too? I was confused about the message you sent.

Munch:

happy blurthday.
Yes, I got the 30 up/monsters Inc deal.
What do you think your wife got you?

---

I know 83. I realized it was too big about 30 seconds after posting. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Munch:

happy blurthday.
Yes, I got the 30 up/monsters Inc deal.
What do you think your wife got you?

---

I know 83. I realized it was too big about 30 seconds after posting. :([/QUOTE]

Probably a swift kick in the ass since I'm on campus all day, and I've effectively paid her little attention the past few days while working on grant proposals.

How much did you sell Monsters, Inc. for? Amazon told me theyr're having 'payment issues' with the person who bought mine. I hope it gest worked out.

I hate you stoneface.

----
How hard is it to get Mac OS to work on most netbooks? My curiosity has the better of me and i'd like to try it out.

[quote name='Trakan']There's an ad on the "Inside Xbox" tab of the dashboard, and it had mounted heads on the wall for Halloween.

Kratos' head is on the wall...[/QUOTE]

God of War on Xblox? :whee:

(can't wait for the GoW Collection / GoW III)

[quote name='munch']I also share a birthday with Mak![/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday to us. Well you anyway.

[quote name='munch']Thanks TFN. My wife is making a nice cake, and she promised me a big surprise! I hope it is what I think it is![/QUOTE]

surprise sechs? or a beejer?.....or both?:whee:

Should have just told him to fuck off, moneything. Don't you remember him shitting on everyone putting OSX on their Minis and basically calling them idiots?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Should have just told him to fuck off, moneything. Don't you remember him shitting on everyone putting OSX on their Minis and basically calling them idiots?[/QUOTE]
Dude, people change their opinions, get over it.:roll:

I was messing around with someone's macbook earlier and i'd just like to experiment some more.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Should have just told him to fuck off, moneything. Don't you remember him shitting on everyone putting OSX on their Minis and basically calling them idiots?[/QUOTE]

I, umm, forgot.

:oops:

[quote name='munch']I'm disappointed that you're A) talking to that troll jake, and B)not shitting on him while you do.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to dissapoint you on your birthday.

:oops:

Happy birthday, manthing.[quote name='st0neface']Get this hoodie, tiredfornow. http://www.fifthelementonline.com/felt-faces-grey-hood-pre-order.html

I got the shirt with that logo and the new album preordered. 15% off if you spend over $30.[/QUOTE]Thats tight. Thanks for lookin' out. :)

[quote name='JolietJake']Dude, people change their opinions, get over it.:roll:

I was messing around with someone's macbook earlier and i'd just like to experiment some more.[/QUOTE]No. Opinions don't change. Once you state your opinion on the internet, that shit is set in stone and you can't change it regardless of how stupid you might have sounded before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back