Everyone will post in this OTT, you turd. (and by turd I mean tclark89, not the IMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Dragon Age comes out on Tuesday...that snuck up on me.

:whee:[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

Have you been playing Dragon Age Journeys to unlock the 3 exclusive items for Origins?

I only got one item after 6hrs of gameplay. Game is pretty fun though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:bouncy:

Have you been playing Dragon Age Journeys to unlock the 3 exclusive items for Origins?

I only got one item after 6hrs of gameplay. Game is pretty fun though.[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't heard anything about that. Where is this?

To the Bioware website!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats tight. Thanks for lookin' out. :)[/QUOTE]

I actually sent you info on it sometime last week on AIM, but you always ignore me. Anyway, the code is Rosie. My DOOM hoodie I got for them fits perfectly in a XXL.

[quote name='st0neface']I actually sent you info on it sometime last week on AIM, but you always ignore me. Anyway, the code is Rosie. My DOOM hoodie I got for them fits perfectly in a XXL.[/QUOTE]I don't really use AIM anymore. I'll sign into meebo but I'll always close my browser without checking my messages. Don't be sad. :cry:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I never pictured stonerdude to be an XXL fella.[/QUOTE]He's like 100 pounds lighter than you.

Speaking of hoodies, I got that really cheap Dickies jacket in the other day and it's really heavy. I think I might be able to wear it like one week out of the year. :lol:

Off to do some food shopping with mom and grandma. It's always an adventure with the two of them. Wish me luck, I might need it.

These chalk drawings are crazy.

Linkin will like this one.

image006665.jpg

I think this one is the best.
image010101017.jpg

That Bumblebee one is actually horrible, unless they took the pic at a wrong angle.

The 2nd one is pretty cool. This one here totally messes with your head:

kurt-wenner-3.jpg

[quote name='st0neface']I'm almost 6'4", you fucking dolt.[/QUOTE]

*tall person high five*

[quote name='Mojimbo']New console ID ban wave am confirmed. :0([/QUOTE]

Wuh oh. Does this affect you?

Oh, sorry I worded it that way. I haven't played it, but online coop usually makes any game better. I'll probably still pick it up though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']New console ID ban wave am confirmed. :0([/QUOTE]Probably going to sweep the ones that had their gamertags banned up. :(

Where'd you read this?

[quote name='Mojimbo']New console ID ban wave am confirmed. :0([/QUOTE]

I hope they just hurry the fuck up and do it.

I got a Gamestop 1 year warranty I'll cash in.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Probably going to sweep the ones that had their gamertags banned up. :(

Where'd you read this?[/QUOTE]On my 360 when I turned it on this morning.

My Elite that I've had since around the time of last year's fall wave was the one that got hit, it has the new Last.fm/Facebook preview on it, FWIW. My gamertag still signs in fine on my second 360 that I've only had a few months, but that one is still on the non-preview NXE dash.

I'm concerned more with how exactly this happened than with selling my banned Elite for $200 on craigslist and using the money to buy a new Arcade.

[quote name='Mojimbo']On my 360 when I turned it on this morning.

My Elite that I've had since around the time of last year's fall wave was the one that got hit, it has the new Last.fm/Facebook preview on it, FWIW. My gamertag still signs in fine on my second 360 that I've only had a few months, but that one is still on the non-preview NXE dash.

I'm concerned more with how exactly this happened than with selling my banned Elite for $200 on craigslist and using the money to buy a new Arcade.[/QUOTE]
That sucks man.

It's ok, h3llbring3r, it's all in the game. :0)

I'm cool as long as my gamertag is still okay.

At least now I'm free to try MW2.*

*when it is released on November 10, 2009.

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh, sorry I worded it that way. I haven't played it, but online coop usually makes any game better. I'll probably still pick it up though.[/QUOTE]I was just curious because I've read that it's a spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate, but I'm only familiar with the hack and slash console games which *I think* play vastly different from the original PC titles.

Speaking of Yanks/Phils, I was at Chili's last night sporting a Yankees cap and was waiting for a table. There was a guy at the bar wearing a Phillies hat and he would not stop staring at me until I was seated. Creepy.

Why are you on the yankees bandwagon rock? I thought you were a Rays fan? Or was that only during their World Series run?

[quote name='DT778']Why are you on the yankees bandwagon rock? I thought you were a Rays fan? Or was that only during their World Series run?[/QUOTE]

I still am a Rays fan. It's just if I had to choose who would win the World Series, I'd rather cheer for the Yanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back