EvilMrEgg's Wang-tastic FS/FT List - Updated 10/7

I'm home sick again, so I have once again updated my tradelist 'cause I'm bored and have nothing better to do. As an added bonus, I am now hopped up on codeine cough syrup, so make me some crazy trade offers and who knows what will happen!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']bump for the sickly[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I almost feel bad now that I coughed directly into your beer the other night. Almost.

Psssst. Hey. Yeah, you. Come a little closer. Closer. Come on, I won't hurt you... too much. Yeah, that's right. BUMP!!!!!

[quote name='evilmregg']Psssst. Hey. Yeah, you. Come a little closer. Closer. Come on, I won't hurt you... too much. Yeah, that's right. BUMP!!!!![/QUOTE]

I have a new & sealed copy of Top Spin I can offer up to you, though for something on your list, there's nothing I can see to match it up to. :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']I have a new & sealed copy of Top Spin I can offer up to you, though for something on your list, there's nothing I can see to match it up to. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the offer, but not having any money right now, I can only afford to trade. I'm broke, you see.

[quote name='evilmregg']I appreciate the offer, but not having any money right now, I can only afford to trade. I'm broke, you see.[/QUOTE]

That would be a slight issue, indeed. Thought I'd offer, just in case. No harm, no foul.

[quote name='Socheata']Are all of those PC games complete with their boxes?[/QUOTE]

Some are, some aren't. Let me know which ones you're interested in and I can tell you.

On an unrelated note, I just updated my list to remove a few titles that I sold for ridiculously low prices at a used CD store today. Needing money sucks.

Monster update!!!! Lowered a bunch of prices and added Jade Empire LE. For anyone wondering, the copy of Jade Empire LE is a different copy than the one I previously traded. I was going to put it up on eBay but figured I'd give y'all a crack at it first. Please buy it! I'm so very poor.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Seriously people, he's almost as poor as I am. He needs your money! And he's a good guy! Wouldn't you like to help a poor CAGer like him?[/QUOTE]

Lies! Lies!!!!!

Ahem. Anyway, morning bump time. :)

[quote name='evilmregg']Jade Empire LE and Wild Arms 3 have been sold. Thanks, Kayden! :)[/QUOTE]

teh booyah bump.

Yet another bump. If you don't buy any of my games or at the very least trade with me, your first-born child will be a hermaphroditic dwarf. You've been warned!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You wouldn't happen to have a gift certificate to a popular crustacean-based dining establishment for trade, would you?[/QUOTE]

I've got a funny story about that. Remind me to tell it to you sometime.

Updated to reflect my one more positive feedback and also the fact that it appears my deal for DDS is never going through so now I'm on the hunt for it again.

Hey look, I've got some guides for trade now! I was going to put more up for trade, but then I realized I still wanted them. Oh well! Hey, trade with me. Pleeeeaaase?

bread's done
Back