EvilMrEgg's Wang-tastic FS/FT List - Updated 10/7

[quote name='doodle777_98']I've always liked your Ichi avatar. Did they do a southpark episode on it?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :) No, I wish they did a South Park on it, but it's actually just from that web site where you can create a South Park character. I found it during a Google image search.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Ladies and Gentlemen, buy this man's games. His very sanity depends on it.[/QUOTE]

It's very kind of you to imply that I have any shred of sanity left.

[quote name='joevan07']bump - I swear I get tempted again by your PS2 prices every time I check this thread :booty:[/QUOTE]

Then damnit, buy something! ;)

[quote name='kimsh0t']interest in cod and wc3 for pc cml and pm me[/QUOTE]

PMed.

[quote name='evilmregg']Then damnit, buy something! ;)

[/QUOTE]

Thats the problem, it would be more than one something - you and CH have similar lists - they're like heroin - you can't get just one game you have to get 3-4 and then you get crazy when you can't afford more

[quote name='joevan07']Thats the problem, it would be more than one something - you and CH have similar lists - they're like heroin - you can't get just one game you have to get 3-4 and then you get crazy when you can't afford more[/QUOTE]

Give in to the dark side. You want my games. Look inside yourself, you know this to be true.

[quote name='evilmregg']Give in to the dark side. You want my games. Look inside yourself, you know this to be true.[/QUOTE]

just as long as you don't claim to be my father...

[quote name='joevan07']just as long as you don't claim to be my father...[/QUOTE]

I've got no children, despite anything that bastard Maury Povich says.

[quote name='evilmregg']I've got no children, despite anything that bastard Maury Povich says.[/QUOTE]

sure, like I believe that :roll:

CML for your Final Fantasy X guide.

Please, please, please trade it to me. I know I've bugged you before... but you're the only person on here who's trading that guide.... I need that guide. I NEED it. Please. Pretty please?

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']CML for your Final Fantasy X guide.

Please, please, please trade it to me. I know I've bugged you before... but you're the only person on here who's trading that guide.... I need that guide. I NEED it. Please. Pretty please?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, there's still nothing on your list I'm interested in. If you'd like to PM me with a cash offer, please feel free.

bread's done
Back