Excitebots $20.00 YMMV

1_blue_pixel

CAGiversary!
I just saw Excitebots for $20.00 at Walmart. There may be a few other good games in their discount bins as well. I love Marble Saga: Kororinpa, and for $10.00 it's a steal.

MArble Saga has been 10 everywhere (toyrs r us, staples)

But Excitebots for 20$ is a good deal. I was at Walmart today and did not see it in the bin. (but of course YMMV)

This is the first time I've heard about it for less than $40 new in Canada. (Probably has been cheaper than that, I just haven't seen it.) Good deal.

It was 10 bucks last Boxing Day on Amazon.ca and it didn't seem like the site was that hammered. :p
It was game only but you don't need the wheel.

BUt if your Staples still have a copy, it'll be 17.something and probably eligible for 50% off.

[quote name='SickBoy']$15 at Rogers, actually...[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will check that out! Though it seems like Rogers is carrying less & less game stock...

[quote name='SickBoy']$15 at Rogers, actually...[/QUOTE]
I can second that. Bought it there at that price two months ago and saw a copy for the same price just last week.

[quote name='Alexisonfire']I can second that. Bought it there at that price two months ago and saw a copy for the same price just last week.[/QUOTE]New or used ?

that's pretty crazy. I've been stalking ExciteBots and I've never seen it less than $40 minus the one day sales like Boxing Day. I'll have to look out for it again.

Got it for $9.xx at Jonquiere Bureau En Gros 2 weeks ago
it was 19.xx but scanned at 9.xx
god I like going there, I think they didn't even discover electricity back there, you can find so many gems that are long gone over here

have half a mind to send my sister to Montreal just to give her a shopping list. screw immersion. priorities.

E boo my walmart hunt yielded full price still.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back