Excitebots: Trick Racing - Now racing weekly! Sign up!

Race is starting in a few minutes! Remember, we're meeting up on PSN first, if you can.

I just added everyone from the spreadsheet. Let me know if you're a last-minute addition.

Edit: Fun games tonight! There were super sandwiches/pie faces/butterfly rescues for all. Hope to see more people on for the next race night!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bmachine']Played last night with metaly and x3x1x for about 3 hours. Tons of fun![/QUOTE]
Sorry I wasn't there. EB is fun! I just need to draw the line somewhere.

Finals > Excitebots :lol:

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Would anyone want to play with me?
I'm rusty, but I'm game![/QUOTE]
Sure

[quote name='metaly']I think we're playing again on Friday, probably around 10 EST. Pretty sure you're on my list, SuperPhillip.[/QUOTE]
I'll be around, provided you aren't full.

Just because my last post sounded uncertain, we are definitely playing tonight at 10 PM Eastern (although I'll show up a bit later). If you're on PSN, add me or randy_wrecked if you want to chat during the game.

Edit: Playing now!

Wow, been completely ignoring the Wii forum lately. I'll keep an eye on this thread, and next time you guys want to play, let me know.

Also, why is this out of print now?

It was never a big seller and they need shelf space for newer games... that seems most likely.

Glad to hear people are at least picking it up now, though. Don't forget to add your info to the list in the OP for the next time we play.

Updated my friend code in the OP. Everyone on the Spreadsheet I have added, Please add me as well 3137-4340-7004.

I'll add you for next time Got Wii. I think Wednesdays are going to be a pretty regular thing. Not sure about Fridays, SuperPhillip, but I'll post here if we're planning on it.

If anyone's up for some races, I think SuperPhillip and I are going to play this evening. Maybe around 7 Pacific/10 Eastern?

Good races, SuperPhillip. Can't say if you were rusty or not since I hadn't raced you before. :) You definitely still remember where all the shortcuts are, though.

Hey Metaly, I wasn't home last night or I would have got on and raced a bit. I don't have a Playstation so I wont be able to chat on PSN. Is there a chat room or something we could use through the computer? Looking forward to playing with you guys soon, hopefully I'll be around when theres a race night.

We've been doing Wednesdays pretty regularly but I'm not sure about next week. Randy's out of town and I owe Mr. B some Battlefield whether he wants to or not. :) I'll keep you updated.

No problem, Got_Wii. We'll catch you for the next one. We may be able to get a Skype chat going if you have that.

If Wednesdays don't work for you guys, let me know when would be better and we'll try to figure something out. Can't do Mondays or Thursdays, though.

The ExciteBots crew is back this Tuesday at 10PM Eastern/7 Pacific! We should have a few slots open if anyone wants to join.

[quote name='metaly']We're starting up a race now if people want to join. As usual, we have a PSN chat room set up as well.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this next week (if you do it then), but I don't have a PS3. I presume you need a PS3 to be in a PSN chat (by that, do you mean text or voice)? Any chance we could use some other method for a chat system? Skype? Google chat? Something else?

bread's done
Back