ExpertZone Users: Xbox One games $19.99 - $29.99

poker360

Banned
For retail employees, Expertzone has some great deals on a few xbox one games currently. To have an expertzone account, you must be verified through your employer.

Dead Rising 3 - EXPERT $19.99, Veteran $23.99, Associate $29.99

Ryse - EXPERT $19.99, Veteran $23.99, Associate $29.99

Forza 5 - EXPERT $19.99, Veteran $23.99, Associate $29.99

Zoo Tycoon - EXPERT $19.99, Veteran $23.99, Associate $29.99

Yesterday I managed to get 2x $25 Xbox Giftcards for half price, being veteran, as well, although i don't currently see them as a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got on...Disneyland Kinect adventures and Kinectimals w/ Bears were the only games on there. Not exactly what I was looking for, but with the amount of points I have stashed I figure better than nothing.

Fed ex smart post screwed me over too. A 3hour drive but no movement yesterday at all. My estimated date went from today to saturday. This was ordered last Wednesday when apocalypse edition firat appeared. It was processing for 4 days too, probably cuz all of those orders from the points only.

Was it vanilla forza 5 today? The complete version shoukd be coming soon. Dead rising, ryse and forza re releases came out on the same day [retail] and so far each week 1 of them debuted. 2 weeks ago ryse legendary, last week dr3 apocalypse so hopefully forza soon for you guys that want it.

Points Only is UP!! GO GO GO!

Not sure why they're up now but I managed to snag a $50 Xbox Gift Card and Killer Instinct Combo Breaker Pack

Sorry to those who missed out

I got my order in for the $50 gift card and Killer Instinct ! Only problem is I was in such a rush to submit the order, that I mistype my house address number :(  Hopefully they can fix it, I already e-mailed them about it, but I'm going to be sad if it doesn't get delivered to me.

I got KI, the $50 card, forza 4 and Gears of War juggernaut. I got all of this at 6am central time so I dont know how some of you missed this. I passed on Halo anniversary and kinect sports and the sesame street game.

The stuff is going to be post at random times on Wednesdays. It seems nobody noticed how they removed the 10am PST from the holiday page...

Would've been nice to get the $50 card. It was never an option shown as available for me. Maybe because I bought them when they had them listed before? Sigh.

The 50$ card probably didint pop up for me because i reached my lifetime limit before this. Same with killer instinct i got it free 3 weeks ago thats why i didnt see it this time around 4:45 am ct. Since people were reporting buying later during the day

Master Chief Collection is up for $29.99 all the way down to $17.99 for Experts! I still don't understand how the lowest price for Kinect Sports Rivals is $19.99

Master Chief Collection is up for $29.99 all the way down to $17.99 for Experts! I still don't understand how the lowest price for Kinect Sports Rivals is $19.99
I am veteran so no go for me. But then again I already have a copy.

Why is the military stereo headset so expensive? It is just a paint job yet the price is still high.

Items are live!!!!

I have been checking the site since 12 am pacific and finally saw the following Forza Horizon 2 for XBOX One, Water bottle, ergonomic keyboard 4000, Halo 3, XBOX One chat headset (not the stereo one). Others are claiming to see Crackdown 2, Fable 2 and the first Forza Horizon (I didn't see any of these 3 items).

Update: Sunset Overdrive is there as well. Not for me though since I already claimed it.

Damn i just bought Sunset overdrive last week on EZ since i figured it wouldnt come up for free again. Damn did manage to get Forza horizon 2 for xbox one.

Yes! Managed to get Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive, two games that were on my wish list
Missed those two, but I don't think they would've shown up for me since I bought two copies of them previously. Was only able to get Halo 3 and Crackdown 2. Always wanted try it out even though I heard it wasn't as good as the original. Thanks for the update.

Items are live!!!!

I have been checking the site since 12 am pacific and finally saw the following Forza Horizon 2 for XBOX One, Water bottle, ergonomic keyboard 4000, Halo 3, XBOX One chat headset (not the stereo one). Others are claiming to see Crackdown 2, Fable 2 and the first Forza Horizon (I didn't see any of these 3 items).

Update: Sunset Overdrive is there as well. Not for me though since I already claimed it.
Others? Dont see any post on cags about it, where are you first finding out?

Damn, didnt see any of that but i grabbed a 50 dollar gift card. I wanted forza for my friend. I wonder if forza was there but i just couldn't see it since i bought 1 for my cousin and myself before..,then again, it was dead rising AE? I bought 2 vanilla for my friend and I but only 1 AE for myself. So i guess it sold out quickly

I was upset a little bit when i bought dr3 ae from best buy black friday for $20 and then it was put on ez for $15 right afterwards. Now im even more upset it could have been free....

Oh well got horizon 2 because free game.

Have you played dead rising yet? You wont care about the extra 5 once you start. I bought vanilla for in may or june from ez, AE for 15 just for the pass. Did the same thing with ryse...but i havent played ryse yet so who knows about that.

Youre going to live horizon 2 if you plan on keeping it. Pretty awesome.

bread's done
Back