[Expired] Buy 3 E3 games from Future Shop - Get $60 Off

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/category/id/PCE3Gamespreorder.aspx

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

$40 for any AAA game you want this year is a pretty amazing deal! Hop on it before they decide that this deal is too good to be true and take it down.

I already ordered COD: MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and Gears of War 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='afterburn999']I'll just buy all the game on my order in store and when my shipment comes I'll return it with my in store receipt[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I plan to do for Gears 3 next week.

[quote name='Skardee']Still waiting on mine :/ Yesterday the status was "On vehicle for delivery" until about 5pm at which point the delivery was rescheduled. 3pm now and hasn't shown up. I know the Purolator pick up in my town is 2pm, so I'm sort of worried.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm definitely not putting up with this for Skyrim. Pre-ordering at brick & mortar asap.[/QUOTE]

I ordered El Shaddai a while back and it took 3 weeks to get to me. For some reason it went out of province...then they stopped tracking it and then i got it randomly 3 weeks later. On a bright note when I initially contacted customer service they escalated my case and didn't get back to me till recently lol. The mail system works in mysterious ways.

I ordered a pair of copies of dead island during the "buy two, get them for $40" deal. Hassle from the start. The checkout didn't add the discount, so I had to call to get it adjusted, then the product didn't leave the warehouse until the 9th (game was released on the 6th). It didn't arrive until yesterday.

All that being said, i got a brand new release for 39.99 within a week of release. I have 9 games on order from the E3 sale. I'm not gonna be upset if they come slower, or aren't upgraded. Small price to pay to save close to $200.

Just ran into some trouble with this deal. Ever since I put in the pre-orders at E3 they had SSX classified as out of stock instead of a pre-order. So every few weeks they email me how they're trying to get it in stock. Today they cancelled it from my order, no more $39.99 SSX due to their screw up. As an apology they included a coupon code for 5% off. It was part of a 3 game order and it looks like they kept the other two at $39.99, at least that's something.

Just curious I was told that the official response has been that no one that pre-ordered before September 1st is eligible to get the steelbook for nhl '12. Anyone have any success?

So just to confirm and double check, on Tuesday I can buy a copy of Gears 3 for $60 to play, and when my $40 preorder comes, I can return it with the $60 receipt so I don't have to wait to play?
I just want to absolutely make sure this works so I'm not stuck with 2 copies.

[quote name='ChetOverdrive']So just to confirm and double check, on Tuesday I can buy a copy of Gears 3 for $60 to play, and when my $40 preorder comes, I can return it with the $60 receipt so I don't have to wait to play?
I just want to absolutely make sure this works so I'm not stuck with 2 copies.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I did the same with with my Oot:3D so I could get registered for the soundtrack on time.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Just ran into some trouble with this deal. Ever since I put in the pre-orders at E3 they had SSX classified as out of stock instead of a pre-order. So every few weeks they email me how they're trying to get it in stock. Today they cancelled it from my order, no more $39.99 SSX due to their screw up. As an apology they included a coupon code for 5% off. It was part of a 3 game order and it looks like they kept the other two at $39.99, at least that's something.[/QUOTE]
Response to my complaint:

We do apologize for the inconvenience, however the manufacturer of the product could not provide a definite release date at this time, and as such the item has been cancelled on all orders. We again apologize for the inconvenience, and the 5% off offer can be applied to any future order.

Should I just let it go? I don't feel like getting into some customer service battle with them. I just looked on their site and you can currently pre-order it right now, wtf.

Just received my copy of NHL 12. No steelbook though. Also, this was bundled with bioshock infinite. To those that had their copy bundled, you should be receiving them shortly

[quote name='xCobalt']Is this deal dead? Seems to be a lot of discussion here but I can't seem to get a discount off my order.[/QUOTE]
It was only on for a few days in June.

[quote name='xCobalt']Is this deal dead? Seems to be a lot of discussion here but I can't seem to get a discount off my order.[/QUOTE]

The deal no longer exists. The discussions are about receiving the games that were ordered in June.

I'm wondering if OP is around to edit the thread title. This can be a rather informative thread for those who placed orders during the E3 promo, but it would definitely save a lot of confusion for newcomers who might mistake it for a current sale.

Just a thought.

The deal itself is long over. The discussion is now active on the fallout/results of the deal...

[quote name='Rastafari']I ordered El Shaddai a while back and it took 3 weeks to get to me. For some reason it went out of province...then they stopped tracking it and then i got it randomly 3 weeks later. On a bright note when I initially contacted customer service they escalated my case and didn't get back to me till recently lol. The mail system works in mysterious ways.[/QUOTE]

Some Canada Post workers are purposely screwing up packages. My delivery time for all expedient packages with a guaranteed delivery date are a week late. It use to take 2 days to get a package from Toronto.They are angry they were forced back to work and holding packages ransom. I had a chat with "someone" a majority of expedient packages to where I live are being held up.

i hope I get my gears 3 copy on time you have me worried i asked on twitter when i would get gears 3 if i preordered and they said Depending on where you live, you should receive Gears 3 on release day or the following day

i live in ottawa as well so I hope my postal guys dont screw something up

Should I be concerned my second game in the deal (Gears 3) was unable to be processed twice yesterday? They told me one of my cards was unable to go through (whether it is the three gift cards or the visa, they said they couldn't pinpoint it for me).

[quote name='Apollo Creed']I'm wondering if OP is around to edit the thread title. This can be a rather informative thread for those who placed orders during the E3 promo, but it would definitely save a lot of confusion for newcomers who might mistake it for a current sale.

Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

newcomers should be able to go to the first page and notice its from June and notice from the discussion on the last 10+ pages that its long since over and now we're just discussing how much Failure can be in one Shop.

Anyways they charged me for Gears 3 friday morning...if they don't get the game to me on release I'll be very annoyed.

Can't wait for my Epic Edition to arrive without the curbstomp pre-order item included. Then i get to sit on the phone with FS for another bit of fun :drool:

[quote name='kyle071785']newcomers should be able to go to the first page and notice its from June and notice from the discussion on the last 10+ pages that its long since over and now we're just discussing how much Failure can be in one Shop.

Anyways they charged me for Gears 3 friday morning...if they don't get the game to me on release I'll be very annoyed.

Can't wait for my Epic Edition to arrive without the curbstomp pre-order item included. Then i get to sit on the phone with FS for another bit of fun :drool:[/QUOTE]

they processed your order or just charged your card ? havent got any notification yet

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']
Just ran into some trouble with this deal. Ever since I put in the pre-orders at E3 they had SSX classified as out of stock instead of a pre-order. So every few weeks they email me how they're trying to get it in stock. Today they cancelled it from my order, no more $39.99 SSX due to their screw up. As an apology they included a coupon code for 5% off. It was part of a 3 game order and it looks like they kept the other two at $39.99, at least that's something.
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Response to my complaint:

We do apologize for the inconvenience, however the manufacturer of the product could not provide a definite release date at this time, and as such the item has been cancelled on all orders. We again apologize for the inconvenience, and the 5% off offer can be applied to any future order.

Should I just let it go? I don't feel like getting into some customer service battle with them. I just looked on their site and you can currently pre-order it right now, wtf.[/QUOTE][/quote]
I complained again and they had this to say:

Your order was cancelled as per direction from head office as the manufacturer is unable to confirm a definite release date at this time. The E-Certificate code that was sent to you is the only thing we are able to offer you for this situation.

Meanwhile they are still selling pre-orders of the game under the same WebID. I don't get it but it looks like I'm screwed. I still think they screwed up and aren't admitting it.

Might be getting a resolution to my SSX cancellation problem. Via email they shot me down twice without explaining why they canceled it when they are continuing to sell it for new orders. They basically told me in the last response to STFU and enjoy your 5% off coupon. Today I called phone support and he looked into things, told me to reorder the game and call back in an hour, they will adjust the price down to what it should have been. Hmm.

[quote name='kyle071785']Can't wait for my Epic Edition to arrive without the curbstomp pre-order item included. Then i get to sit on the phone with FS for another bit of fun :drool:[/QUOTE]

You must have a really bad boo-boo if you want those Gears bandages that badly.

[quote name='Hyunkel']Same here :D. I'm actually surprised that I'll get it on release day. I remember pre-ordering FFXIII and receiving it a week later.[/QUOTE]

This is probably the biggest release so far this year for Xbox 360, and they're frantically trying to keep up with all the orders from both FS/BB.

Got my shipping notice for Gears 3. Coming by Purolator though, so I'm hoping it'll be at the depot for me to pick up tomorrow (provided they attempt to deliver it tomorrow). I kind of wish they'd sent it out Canada Post so I wouldn't have to go across the city to pick it up. I've never had anything from Future Shop ship via Purolator before.

[quote name='cswloo']Got my shipping notice for Gears 3. Coming by Purolator though, so I'm hoping it'll be at the depot for me to pick up tomorrow (provided they attempt to deliver it tomorrow). I kind of wish they'd sent it out Canada Post so I wouldn't have to go across the city to pick it up. I've never had anything from Future Shop ship via Purolator before.[/QUOTE]

I got my shipping notice as well for Gears 3.

Don't you think there is actually a 'slight' possibility of getting it today? Being in the lower mainland and it also being Purolator based on my experience. I mean, my office uses Purolator for same day deliveries, so I'm half expecting a notice to pick up the game when I get home. Worst case release day is still very acceptable. But I wouldn't mind running through the campaign tonight!

[quote name='Mr.']You must have a really bad boo-boo if you want those Gears bandages that badly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the boo-boo of wanting the product for which he exchanged capital.

[quote name='testmonkey']
Don't you think there is actually a 'slight' possibility of getting it today? Being in the lower mainland and it also being Purolator based on my experience. I mean, my office uses Purolator for same day deliveries, so I'm half expecting a notice to pick up the game when I get home. Worst case release day is still very acceptable. But I wouldn't mind running through the campaign tonight![/QUOTE]

Yeah that thought had crossed my mind. And it would be pretty sweet too, considering I'm actually home today to accept a delivery. If not, hopefully tomorrow, but since I'm in an apartment they don't leave pick up notices for me, they just call later on to tell me I can go by and pick something up. So even if it goes out for delivery tomorrow, there's a chance I may not be able to pick it up until Wednesday.

[quote name='afterburn999']I am the only one that got charged $41.05 instead of $39.99 ?[/QUOTE]

thats weird are all your other items listed at th correct price ? Just call future shop and tell them to adjust it

Anybody actually able to use the tracking number whenever i put it in I get

Please call 1 888 SHIP-123 or 1 888-744-7123 for information on this shipment

[quote name='SenatorZelda']
Anybody actually able to use the tracking number whenever i put it in I get

Please call 1 888 SHIP-123 or 1 888-744-7123 for information on this shipment[/QUOTE]

Can't track mine yet either. I'm getting the same message as you.

That means it's been picked up by Purolator. It'll be active in the morning. Same thing occurred with my Dead Island delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='afterburn999']I am the only one that got charged $41.05 instead of $39.99 ?[/QUOTE]

I have $41.05 on my regular game orders also but my Gears 3 LE is $55.37.

[quote name='Apollo Creed']That means it's been picked up by Purolator. It'll be active in the morning. Same thing occurred with my Dead Island delivery.[/QUOTE]

Ya mine was the same last night, checked again this morning "On Vehicle for Delivery". SWEET!!! Can't wait to dig into some 4P Co-Op

Wow, mines out for delivery too and I'm in Ottawa. I did not expect release date delivery. This is easier then driving to EB Games.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I have $41.05 on my regular game orders also but my Gears 3 LE is $55.37.[/QUOTE]

Do you know why that is ? I haven't seen a charge on my credit card yet, i was gunna wait to call them after i saw what the real charge was gunna be.

I could swear it used to say 39.99 cause my other order says 39.99 for everything else but this order was paired with the over priced Arkham city.

[quote name='afterburn999']I just got mine. No Bandaids, no Baird and obviously no steelbook.

I think Futureshop might purposely be out to screw people over.[/QUOTE]

Anyone that pre order Gears 3 during E3 is not getting any exclusive. If you had pre order after they announce exclusive you would have gotten them. You can still try to fight this in store.

[quote name='retro.elite']Anyone that pre order Gears 3 during E3 is not getting any exclusive. If you had pre order after they announce exclusive you would have gotten them. You can still try to fight this in store.[/QUOTE]

I just received the curbstomp kit and mechanic Baird DLC. It was shipped by Canada post. I haven't received my game yet

did anyone who ordered during the e3 sale get any preorder bonuses

I got my order before 10:30 this morning I was actually surprised and I lived in Ottawa

[quote name='SenatorZelda']did anyone who ordered during the e3 sale get any preorder bonuses

I got my order before 10:30 this morning I was actually surprised and I lived in Ottawa[/QUOTE]

As mentioned in my last post, I got the bonuses sent by Canada Post. Also, Purolator just sent me my copy of the game

bread's done
Back