Extra Life Charity Event - Oct. 20th 2012

I'm sad I couldn't participate this year, but I think all of you that are are super awesome, and I wish you the best today!

Hey everyone! Just wrapped my 24 hours straight. Started last night at 730 (we have Bills season tickets, so we're getting up early tomorrow to tailgate and didn't want to push my luck rolling straight into that party from a all night gaming session).

For those of you still going, I wish you all the best. I definitely hit some barriers and hit a wall around 16 hours. If you have folks you can play with, definitely do so. Well, I managed to finish my Skyrim playthrough (160+ total hrs in my first character), played some zombie apocalypse, busted out burnout paradise city when i was getting tired, some GoW3 horde with a friend I hadn't spoken to in more than a year and finished strong on borderlands 2.

Also, thanks again to Frosty, you did a great job getting those sponsors in and providing motivation for the team. I'm already looking forward to next year. Best to all of you.

Still going strong here. Got about 5 more hours left. Been playing a ton of Enslaved (really underrated in my opinion) and Limbo. Gonna try and ice Enslaved before this is over.

Just want to say Thank you to everyone for participating. We exceeded our goal. I hope everyone enjoyed playing. If you have not sent me your address please do so.

So I played through my marathon last Saturday. I beat Borderlands 2's main story for the first time; I played through all of the most recent BL2 DLC including sidequests other than the Level 50 Raid bosses: achievement hunted most of the Portal 2 co-op until I was only missing 2 that my friend and I couldn't get without other players; I may have also eaten something, but it's a bit hazy. A very enjoyable day all in all.

Side note: finally going to open all of my raffle stuff because the last sponsor has given me confirmation for this upcoming Monday, so hopefully nothing happens to screw it up again. I've been talking to them for over a month now and all my plans kept getting delayed due to complications. Ah, well, I'm going to post a list and a thread tomorrow and keep my raffle tracking spreadsheets ready.

Hope everyone is doing alright. I apologize been busy with huge projects but I haven't forgot about you guys. I believe I've sent about half of you your prizes.

Again thanks for the all the hardwork. We've exceeded our goal. Has anyone received a T-shirt from Extra Life for this year's event? If so could you upload a shot of it?

I just got my shirt this past Thursday but I'm out of town til tuesday. Its atomic orange and might require anyone near you to wear welding goggles, but its cool!

Anyway if anyone still wants to see one i can upload a pic when we get back from visiting fam on long island.

Things are kinda fucked out here but not as bad as portrayed on the media. Staten Island and NJ i think got it worse. Anyway im just thankful our family is okay.

Everything has been sent out except for Lep. So I hope everyone enjoys the games and merchandise. I don't know if I'm going to run with Team CAG next year, so if someone would want to hit me up if they want to pick up the banner for next year shoot me a pm.

bread's done
Back