Eye of Judgment: $15 w/Camera at Wal-Mart B&M YMMV

Survivor Charlie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is a Wal-Mart clearance, so your millage may very, but I went to three different Wal-Marts today and all three had Eye of Judgment for the PS3 with the camera, starter deck and booster back for $15. A pretty sweet deal if you ask me. I got one for myself and one for trade.

And a note... two of the Wal-Marts had the Eye of Judgment out of the case and unmarked but they still rang up at $15, so if you see one in a case at your Wal-Mart, don't be afraid to just ask for a price check.

Went to my wal-mart in Waco, Tx. And it said $29 still. I got them to price check & it said it was still $29. Anybody else have any luck?

Some stores seem to be slower about getting new pricing than others. When this was marked down to $29 from $69, my nearest WM took a couple of days longer before it rang up at the lower price. It may be a YMMV clearance, but I'd check back in a few days to make sure that the price drop hasn't reached your store, if it's still ringing up at $29 for you.

Not a YMMV. If it isnt scanning $15 they just havent done the price change yet. Also Eternal Sonata for 360 dropped to $20.

[quote name='DX']Not a YMMV. If it isnt scanning $15 they just havent done the price change yet. Also Eternal Sonata for 360 dropped to $20.[/quote]
Basically everything at Wal-Mart is YMMV :)

Wait, this comes with the "Playstation Eye" camera or is it something that just works with Eye of Judgement?

"Wait, this comes with the "Playstation Eye" camera or is it something that just works with Eye of Judgement?"

It is the Playstation Eye, not a specialized camera. And it works pretty good too, except the lighting in my house sucks so I had to position a lamp by it for it to read the cards correctly.

If anyone wants my spare, I'll trade it for a Wii game or two.

[quote name='Survivor Charlie']It is the Playstation Eye, not a specialized camera. And it works pretty good too, except the lighting in my house sucks so I had to position a lamp by it for it to read the cards correctly.[/quote]
Sweet, that's worth the price alone. Thanks!

[quote name='Exodus.Lang']Basically everything at Wal-Mart is YMMV :)[/QUOTE]

Not this. Just like the drop to $29.99 wasnt YMMV neither is this one.

Me and a good friend were so interested in this I checked two different Walmarts, here in southeast Florida. However, I had no luck what so ever even after checking on of the Walmarts numerous (3-4) times.

Picked it up a few days ago, it's a steal at this price though. Very addicting game if you're into card games, already bought a second deck too.

That is a great deal for the game. Also, I know many of the Circuit Cities that are closing have this game for I think around $25, if you can't find it at Wal-Mart.

BTW, if anyone picks up this game and is looking for some cards to play with, I have a butt-load (8 sets) of theme decks laying in my house that I need to get rid of. I am will to sell them on the cheap, they retail for $15 a deck, I was hoping to sell a set of 5 decks (one of each element) for around 30-40 bucks.

If anyone is interested, let me know, I would be open for game trades too possibly. I want them gone, so get them while they are hot ... and before I post them up on eBay for more :)

[quote name='DX']Not this. Just like the drop to $29.99 wasnt YMMV neither is this one.[/quote]

If the last price drop wasn't YMMV then why does it still ring up for $69.99 at both of my local wal-marts?

ill probably by this just for the camera, i mean 15$ for the eye is a great deal alone...so I'll sell/trade the game and cards..if thats worth anything without the camera or if you already have the camera.

[quote name='Survivor Charlie']Question... if I posted a scan of my receipt for this, would it assist others in getting the discount?[/quote]

not unless they live close to you.

[quote name='SDC']I'd love to get in on this, but I couldn't find any at my Wal-Mart when I was there earlier.[/quote]

same here, they either went down to 15 or walmart just sent them away some where. i saw tons of these last week, this week, they're all gone.

[quote name='DX']Not a YMMV. If it isnt scanning $15 they just havent done the price change yet. Also Eternal Sonata for 360 dropped to $20.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the fact that some Wal-Marts haven't done the price change yet makes it YMMV.

[quote name='Lethal04']still $30 at mine as of last night[/quote]
One thing I wanted to add, if people are just going to Wal-Mart and looking at the price tag and it is $29.92, don't walk away.

Make sure you take it up to the counter and have them scan it. I jumped on this deal 3 or 4 months ago when it dropped to the $30 price range (down from $70), and it was labeled at $70 dollars still. However, I took it up there and it rang up at $30.

So make sure you do this before just giving up. From what I know, all Wal-Marts are linked to some server that has the prices, and it seems to be updated Sundays (at least where I am). There should not be any YMMV besides them not having it period, it is on clearance after all.

btw, for those who get this game.
Do not update if you want to play it right away.
The system will 2,599 updates to download an install so you're better off leaving your PS3 overnight to finish it >.>

This is definitely YMMV, I purchased this a few months back at my local Walmart for $12. No other Walmarts in the area were selling it anywhere near that price.

[quote name='jling84']Anyone find this at any CA walmarts yet?[/quote]

I've check a couple, a regular walmart and a superstore walmart and they're regular price at both. I honestly don't believe any of these guys. I never find any Target "clearance" item either and I have like 7 Targets around me. The PlayStation Eye has supposedly been at $9.99 for months now according to that thread.

If you buy this for the camera, take the game disc by itself to Blockbuster for $26 in trade credit.

If you buy it for the game, the camera typically gets 20-25 on Ebay, or trades at GS for 10 base.

The camera also is used in LittleBigPlanet...alot of people don't know this. You can use the camera to take pictures of items or textures and make them into stickers that you can apply in your created levels

For people planning to flip at GS- they make you trade in the game with the camera, so it's not really worth it. Best to split it up like the poster above suggests.

BTW- I'm in Memphis, and I got it for 29 bucks a few months back- i'll try again tonight and post my findings.

[quote name='Capa']If you buy this for the camera, take the game disc by itself to Blockbuster for $26 in trade credit.

If you buy it for the game, the camera typically gets 20-25 on Ebay, or trades at GS for 10 base.

The camera also is used in LittleBigPlanet...alot of people don't know this. You can use the camera to take pictures of items or textures and make them into stickers that you can apply in your created levels[/QUOTE]

If you buy it for the game . . . don't you need the camera?

[quote name='theflicker']If you buy it for the game . . . don't you need the camera?[/quote]

Yes. If you want to play Eye of Judgment, you need the camera.

[quote name='Korben']I've check a couple, a regular walmart and a superstore walmart and they're regular price at both. I honestly don't believe any of these guys. I never find any Target "clearance" item either and I have like 7 Targets around me. The PlayStation Eye has supposedly been at $9.99 for months now according to that thread.[/quote]

I do believe them but I'm like you, in a location with loads of Targets but none of them have these clearance prices. I guess that's what I get for living in a city like San Francisco. We do have plenty of high taxes, high housing prices and rentals however.

i went today and couldnt find the game (Maryland) at my walmart...they only had the regular game and the regular camera, not the combined pack

If you can get this.. pretty good deal. I just wanted the camera (there are now Windows drivers for it) and I paid $45 and sold the game for about $38.

bread's done
Back