EZ Pawn / Value Pawn - 4 for 9.99 PS2 XBox GC games

4tygames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Now through the end of July, EZ Pawn and Value Pawn are selling all PS2, XBox, and GameCube games for 4 for 9.99.

Today, I got:

Elder Scrolls 3 Marrowind GotY - XBox
Fable: Lost Chapters - Xbox
Product Number 3 - GameCube
Silent Scope - PS2

all complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iamsmart']This would prob. be better off in the regional deals friend[/QUOTE]
Which regional forum? They have stores in too many states to be placed in that forum.

[quote name='4tygames']Which regional forum? They have stores in too many states to be placed in that forum.[/QUOTE]

States they seem to be in....

map.png

[quote name='Bezerker']EZ pawn is a national chain owned by Value Pawn. The deal is going at all Value Pawns, at least here in Tampa.[/QUOTE]

Both are owned by the same company out of Austin, TX it looks like. Thanks, I'll update the title and OP. Looks like this is now available at even more locations.

[quote name='emceelokey']Interesting.... There are quite a few around where I live in Vegas.[/QUOTE]

Vegas finally got some pawn shops huh? Well there goes that as a nice town.

A pawn shop around here clearanced out their old gen console games, and I swear I saw some gems like Fatal Frame 2 PS2 there once. When I went yesterday and saw their little sign, I was excited. They had STACKS upon stacks of games, but that day there was nothing but sports games, and everything good had been plucked out :cold:

bread's done
Back