F.E.A.R. 3 is Ready to Spook Gamers This Fall

fmills15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, but it's from a shitty developer now... who cares?[/QUOTE]
as if the last developer was doing a better job

[quote name='GUNNM']as if the last developer was doing a better job[/QUOTE]

Fracture was such a badass game, it should have won Game of the Year. Monolith had no idea what they were doing with the FEAR franchise.

Hope it turns out well.

The first one was great other than the super repetitive environments. The 2nd one was still pretty good, but a pretty decent step back from the first.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Hope it turns out well.

The first one was great other than the super repetitive environments. The 2nd one was still pretty good, but a pretty decent step back from the first.[/QUOTE]

The DLC for the second one, while being extremely short, was extremely good. Much better than the actual game.

Too bad it doesn't look like we'll be getting any more awesome DLC.

[quote name='Chuplayer']The DLC for the second one, while being extremely short, was extremely good. Much better than the actual game.

Too bad it doesn't look like we'll be getting any more awesome DLC.[/QUOTE]

Aw that sucks! I didn't like it enough to bother paying for the DLC before I got rid of it.

The first one was great, had a lot of promise. After the FEAR2 fiasco I had I'll be avoiding this game til it's bargain basement.

I never really thought about which Fear game I liked more. That said, I didn't finish the first one while I did plow through the second on a rental. I think the first one (on PC at least) was so mind blowing when it came out that meeting those expectations for the sequel was almost impossible.

[quote name='Halo05']I never really thought about which Fear game I liked more. That said, I didn't finish the first one while I did plow through the second on a rental. I think the first one (on PC at least) was so mind blowing when it came out that meeting those expectations for the sequel was almost impossible.[/QUOTE]
Problem is, the first one was genuinely creepy since it was fresh and new. The second was more like a fun house of terror and while it did have creep-factor, you were more aware of what was happening. That said, I'll be interested to see how the new one turns out with Carpenter behind the wheel of cinematography.

bread's done
Back