F.E.A.R. 3 Pre-Order Discount!

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Amazon: F.E.A.R. 3 $46.99: $20 promotional credit + “F.E.A.R. 3” comic book.
http://www.amazon.com/F-R-3-Pc/dp/B003GSZAOY/[/QUOTE]

Then you should have made your own thread for your deal. Its kind of a dick move to just go into someone elses thread and post deals better than theirs, its not a contest.

Besides if someone has credit with the other place or or another coupon or whatnot it might be a deal to them more so than yours.

gargus the only dick here is you. hes only trying to help anyone who wants a better deal. its all for the greater good on finding the BEST deal out there.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']gargus the only dick here is you. hes only trying to help anyone who wants a better deal. its all for the greater good on finding the BEST deal out there.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Thanks Sherisdoppel for showing us that this deal isnt as good as amazons deal

[quote name='gargus']Then you should have made your own thread for your deal. Its kind of a dick move to just go into someone elses thread and post deals better than theirs, its not a contest.

Besides if someone has credit with the other place or or another coupon or whatnot it might be a deal to them more so than yours.[/QUOTE]

I did not intend to offend anyone.
CAG is a place where people are here to seek for better deals so I decided put up a better deal I know of on the same page where the worse deal is posted.

If it was a $10 difference, it could have been the case you are talking about, but $20 coupon with a comic book for only $2 more seems way better deal in general.
Of course the deal gets better if you have Amazon Prime.

CHILL!

Gargus, it's not a competition, but if a better deal exists (and in this case a much better deal) it should definitely be said ASAP. Any dickish tone to sherisdoppel's post was incorrectly inferred by you.

[quote name='gargus']Then you should have made your own thread for your deal. Its kind of a dick move to just go into someone elses thread and post deals better than theirs, its not a contest.

Besides if someone has credit with the other place or or another coupon or whatnot it might be a deal to them more so than yours.[/QUOTE]

The only reason you care is because the OP is the seller, and you feel bad about it. If this was a TRU or BB thread no one would care about posting better deals.

He had to expect this.... if he reads CAG at all he knows his deal isn't the best. He's trying to drum up business and more power to him, but you can't expect people to come into this thread and just say "thanks".

The "OP" is posting ADVERTISING in the guise of a deal, and not a very good one at that. It deserved to be shot down as quickly as possible. That aside, you are simply wrong. If someone posts a deal, and there is a better one available, it absolutely should be posted in the same thread, not a different one. Not to mention that the second half of your post really has nothing to do with the first half, the thread in general, or the issue at hand.

Shooting down a deal with a better one is NOT a dick move. It's called helping the CAG community.
We are here to provide the best deal on the planet, whether it be B&M or online, if something is better it needs to be pointed out. If PCGameStore can't match Amazon then they don't deserve your business... unless of course you like spending more money!

My thoughts on F3AR: I'm throwing a red flag up. This game is getting a slight discount on the price, a $20 credit AND a comic book? Looks like pre-order sales are kinda weak, and I can see this game dropping pretty fast.

This is not the same price drop caution as Gears 3 is: Amazon offered $20 to match Wal-Mart.com and neither of them included beta access, so most people pre-ordered at Gamestop anyways because they are impatient and wanted acess to the beta ASAP rather then saving money on release day.

Anyone out there who is placing any value to the "comic book" that Amazon is including, keep you expectations very very low.

MjC

You fail.

[quote name='Moonlk']Great deal. And thank god people are taking back cag from assholes.[/QUOTE]

I agree. There for a while, I was honestly afraid to post any deals I found, for fear that somebody would rip me a new one.

Back to the deal... I also believe we will see this one hitting the magic $19.99 sooner rather than later.

bread's done
Back