F My Life

will52

CAGiversary!
http://www.fmylife.com

F*** My Life is the name of the site.

Has anyone seen this? I've been reading this on and off for fun for a little while. It's up to 80 pages as of this post.

Basically people post a sentence or 2 about something (generally depressing, embarrassing, or just plain awful) that has happened to them. Then people either choose "I agree, your life is f***ed" or "You deserved that one.".

Example:
Today, after being in the hospital for 2 days with no visitors, I got my first phone call. It was my best friend asking if he could date my ex girlfriend. FML

or

Today, I scored the winning goal in the state finals.
For the other team. FML

There's a lot are funnier than this or definitely made up.

Post some good and/or original ones.

This site is pretty hilarious. For example:

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. FML

or

Today, I made a joke about having a wedding to my mom and she told me not to joke about something that will probably never happen. FML

It kind of reminds me of grouphug.us. Group Hug has gotten pretty lame, but there are still some gems buried in there. The Group Hug book does the favor of weeding out the "I love you!" garbage, and had me laughing pretty hard at some parts.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Today the Earth blew up, but I was on the moon. Now I'm all alone and have no one to bitch to![/quote]
You deserved that one.

Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML

Twilight is evil.

Today I woke up and my mom said "Your door was locked. Did you have a hot date spend the night?" Then she and my dad both busted out laughing before I could give the obvious "no..."

fuck my life

Today, my boss asked me to pick up an extra shift. I said I couldn't because I have a date. He told me I didn't need to lie and to just say no next time. FML

Today, my on-and-off boyfriend of 8 years asked me to cheer him up. I told him that I'm in love with him. He said "Oh, I just wanted a blowjob." FML

Today, I finally reunited with a lot of old friends from school. It was great to see everyone grown up and hear the stories. At the end we decided to have a group photo for old times sake. They asked me to take the picture. FML
funny stuff

Today, as I sat on the table in my gynecologist's office for my yearly checkup, I realized that was the most action I got in the past year. FML

Today, I spent almost my entire English class turned on thinking that the hot girl next to me was playing footsie with me. That is until she stood up and I realized I had been rubbing my foot on her backpack. FML

Today, I was eating ice cream and I noticed some on my jeans so I wiped it off with my finger and licked it. It was bird shit. FML

Today, I browsed a site called fmylife dot com. It was fun for about 1 minute until I realized the majority, if not all of the posts, were fake. I wasted 1 minute of my life on this crap. FML.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Twilight is evil.[/QUOTE]

OTOH, it saved him a lot of trouble. The central theme of those books is adolescent girls' fear of sex. A girlfriend who is compelled by those books is never going to end up in your bed.

OTOOH, a woman who is big into Laurel Hamilton will be voracious but on the downside, incredibly promiscuous.

Today, a woman walked out of the Humane Society with a cat carrier. I said, "Oh did you adopt him?" She walked past and started crying. She had just brought her cat in to be euthanized. FML

:rofl:

[quote name='Cai']Today, I browsed a site called fmylife dot com. It was fun for about 1 minute until I realized the majority, if not all of the posts, were fake. I wasted 1 minute of my life on this crap. FML.[/quote]

Pretty much this.

Today, I read FML. FML

bread's done
Back