F.Y.E. Whole Store Sale, possibly YMMV? 15% & 20% off new games

shiningslade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I happened to wander into my local FYE & everything in the whole store was on sale. 15% off New DS, PSP games. 20% off New PS2 games. 15% off all strategy guides. I did not catch the % off on PS3, 360, or Wii but they are on sale as well. Also 50% off Xbox, GBA, Gamecube new or used. Worth checking out maybe for everyone. I discovered this sale on Wednesday 2/17. Forgot to post it until now, sorry. I've no idea how long it's running for, oh & it also stacks with the Backstage Pass card :)

[quote name='jebnaut']The FYE at Arundel Mills Mall in Hanover, Maryland had a ton of games, but most of them were shit. Like, original-Xbox-sports-games bad. That, and a lot of Halo 3.

Saw ten copies of Rogue Galaxy for $10, marked 50%. I'm not sure if this means the tag is already marked 50% off, or if it's 50% off at the register. Who knows!

I was going to buy a non-PH copy of Lost Planet for $6, but the woman in front of me noticed that all of the games she was holding had been opened before, as evidenced by fingerprints and shattered cases. The girl at the register explained in Trailer-Trashese (translated here) "these games are from stores that have shut down" and "they have been opened, but the games a brand new."

Uh huh!

I put Lost Planet back on the shelf and drove away![/QUOTE]Yeah, I noticed the same thing there which is why I didn't buy the games (being gutted). I did buy some anime stuff though. There were some gems in the pile two weeks ago, but I figured they'd be gone.

[quote name='Euripides']Be aware that certain FYE's open there games and leave the empty case on the self. Then add the game and instructions when you bring case to register. Gamestop anyone?

Examples.

Bayside, Queens (NY)...All titles new and old gutted.
/QUOTE]

The one in Bayside does that after my buddies tried stealing a whole bunch of games from them...twice.

They also got caught...twice. I was with them ~_~

Another YMMV, but Wolverine for the 360 had a normal price sticker for $19.99. Well worth the $16 and change for a new copy.

Also was informed by the clerk, that yep, no more games at FYE here either. 3 of them around here, 1 shut down, 1 had never had games, and this one is droppin 'em. FYE is horrible.

bread's done
Back