Fable 3 free on Xbox Games on Demand

Guys can someone please put this on an account for me its region locked to US and i cant get it to work as im in UAE

I got fable 2 when it was a glitch and free, wasn't impressed with that game. Now I have F3 in my que for free also.  I'm sure I won't like this any better than 2.

Thanks, worked fine. I assume it's not a glitch, since I saw it got posted on Joystiq.com. I'm guessing if it was a glitch, MS would have fixed it by now.

Working, got it right now too :3 I played only the demo when it came out long time ago and it was nice but not worth to buy... I always like M$ for making such "free to download" games sometime XD Surely better than the PSN which revokes the games when you end the subscription...

If someone created a new account for this and is willing to trade it for a moment so I can content transfer, I have an account with D&D Daggerdale and Tomb Raider Guardian of Light you can do the same.

Hey there guys can anyone please help? I've tried using that trick for a one month live but it says promotion is not available ... I really want this game pelase help!! Thanks in advance ...

I had to download it to  amemory unit, not going past 0%, anyone stillg et this no prob?

WAIT A F'IN MINUTE 1% YEAAA

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you OP, love you guys getting me free games. I've already beat it and sold my physical copy ages ago. But still awesome. Still working at the time of this post.

Thanks OP, I actually caught wind of this from 6 text messages from pals and a story on IGN but the more places this info can get out, the better. Free games are a rarity. 

I had to download it to amemory unit, not going past 0%, anyone stillg et this no prob?

WAIT A F'IN MINUTE 1% YEAAA
Yeah, just be patient with it. Once you have it in your purchase history your golden. They won't take it away, hasn't happened yet in these circumstances. On the other hand if you make more accounts and then proceed to sell them off with the game, then you may find yourself without any account eventually. Hint: Assassin's Creed III situation.

for those of you that can't see free bla bla use a vpn and use Hotspot Shield it has a free trial and it works so far thanks to the guy that suggested it before cheers! ps. anyone have an idea on how to get a free month?

thanks just got it. I did not get chance to buy it now i don't have to.

Sweet, finally got this... Had to do some serious hoop jumping though. If anyone's having trouble getting it, AND HAS A ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL STILL, here's what I did...

Made an India account and chose the free month of gold (since it doesn't ask for a CC if you make an India account and choose the free month trial)

Then migrated the India account to US on xbox.com (since this offer isn't available in India)

Went to Fable 3 in the Games on Demand section and switched to MSP, and poof! Free game!

Sweet, finally got this... Had to do some serious hoop jumping though. If anyone's having trouble getting it, AND HAS A ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL STILL, here's what I did...

Made an India account and chose the free month of gold (since it doesn't ask for a CC if you make an India account and choose the free month trial)

Then migrated the India account to US on xbox.com (since this offer isn't available in India)

Went to Fable 3 in the Games on Demand section and switched to MSP, and poof! Free game!

how you do the india account from dashboard or xbox.com?

Made an India account and chose the free month of gold (since it doesn't ask for a CC if you make an India account and choose the free month trial)

Then migrated the India account to US on xbox.com (since this offer isn't available in India)

how you do the india account from dashboard or xbox.com?

I just went to this site guerrillamail.com, which is for making temporary email addresses. I made a random email address, then made a new xbox live profile on my console and chose India for the region. Once you get past all that stuff, it will ask you if you want to try gold for a month for free, that is if you still have a free month trial available. It doesn't ask you for any billing info after that. Then I just signed into the India account on xbox.com and changed my account region to US.

Please help I used a damn VPN but no go it says "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again"

After a bit of searching I found this over xbox. "Our members have made Xbox Live Gold what it is today. As our way of saying thanks, we're giving all Gold members free games. Each specially selected,fan-favorite game will be available for a limited time so grab them before they're gone-and keep them. Download 2 new bonus games ever month. Go to games,brows games,featured to get your bonue game now and check back every couple of weeks for a new bonus game.

guys can you help me out ... those of you that vpn downloaded the game i keep getting can't downlaod fable at around 70% per cent any ideas as to why it is doing this? thanks

guys can you help me out ... those of you that vpn downloaded the game i keep getting can't downlaod fable at around 70% per cent any ideas as to why it is doing this? thanks
mate its region locked you gotta hook up your pc to your xbox and make a vpn connection it didnt work for me but it works

guysss can u help me with this india account? i wanna have this 1 month free gold and nothing... i do 2 account and i dont have question to settings this 1month 3month 12month or no thanks... i am just logged if i finish register to xbox live. I try using guerrillamail and others mail with hotmal.ind. too nothing effect ;/ i cant have Fable 3 :( 

i did hook it up to my laptop and no go and yes i used a vpn checked instructions online it doesn't log in i swear

bread's done
Back