Fable 3 prorder trade dlc forum

[quote name='nateeasy29']I have an extra Village creator code I am willing to trade. Ill do it for 400msp or best offer.[/QUOTE]

Actually here it is.
HQP9OVI67Z7S6TTL

Please post if you use it.

[quote name='nateeasy29']Actually here it is.
HQP9OVI67Z7S6TTL

Please post if you use it.[/QUOTE]

I used this thanks a a lot. I would rep you if i could. :applause:

I don't have any codes to trade but I'm looking for the Amazon DLC. I have Paypal and would prefer to have the card or whatever it is mailed to me.

Hello Everyone. Just got my hands on some DLC. I got 2 extra BB codes. looking for an extra Amazon, Walmart, or the Book DLC. Let me know if anyone wants to trade. and if you want to buy them, send me an offer. I am not charging anything crazy just something decent.(ms points or amazon gc)

Hi. I have some Shardborne codes that I would like to trade. I might also have a channeler sword from BestBuy.
I'm looking for the Amazon Champion Hammer, Walmart's Absolver, and the code from the Fable 3 controller.
If you don't want to trade for what I have let me know if there's anything else I could trade for them. I will also be willing to pay for them, just PM me with a reasonable price.
Thanks.

I've got a couple of spare channeler sword codes I'd be willing to trade. The only Fable codes I still need are the Clockwork Tattoo set from the strategy guide and the Tattoo set from the Fable 3 controller. I'm also looking for the Harlequin (Gamestop) and Helmschmied Drachen Armor (Amazon) DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood next week, preferably for PS3. PM me if you're interested :)

Would like unused Walmart.com Absolver and Dragonbreath redeem code. Not interested in anything else. I got 3200 (2x1600 cards) MS Points I'd be willing to trade. PM me if interested.

I have the rare Kinect Launch avatar outfit: Adidas Superstar (to see what it looks like, go on my list, there is a link in a spoiler). I will trade both the male and female codes for any Fable III preorder code (not the build a villager). PM me!

looking to Buy
Fable III - Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo Set (Amazon Exclusive)
Fable lll - Absolver and Dragonbreath redeem code (Wallmart Exclusive)

and also looking for Fable III - Exclusive Game Tattoo (Collector's Edition Strategy Guide)

I currently have a Villager Maker Code. I would like any DLC.

I know it isn't exactly a fair trade, but I really want the Inquisitor. Again, I will take anything if anyone is willing to make the trade.

bread's done
Back