Fable 3 - Two Free Weapons DLC now on Xbox Live

Thanks! Tomorrow will be hectic. Still playing Fallout New Vegas, and Fable 3 and Star Wars TFU2 both show up from Amazon.

Downloading now, thanks op.

Of course I have to beat Fable II first, and before that I started Fallout 3 a few days ago (school, the ultimate backlog maker). But I do have Fable III coming in tomorrow so this will be used... eventually.

[quote name='insideouthouse']so... 200 MB for a couple of weapons? how can that be? and is this from a promo or something?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing ... seems odd.

[quote name='Lorddraco07']Won't download at all. Anyone getting that there is an error that occurred after clicking download?[/QUOTE]
No, mine downloaded just fine

[quote name='Lorddraco07']Won't download at all. Anyone getting that there is an error that occurred after clicking download?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was getting a error page also. I clicked the description then tried to download again and it worked.

Will this be free forever or do I have to get it now? I probably won't get fable 3 right away. I guess I could download it then deletd it so it will be in my history for future downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can be downloaded from the console under Game Add-Ons, for those having problems with the web links. I wonder what the reasoning is for the free weapons. Was it too late to add to the disc? Lol.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']thanks OP now if all the pre-order weapons went online for free like with Mass Effect 2....[/QUOTE]

We can dream....

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yep, looks like they have removed it.[/QUOTE]
Can anyone check if it's still live on the Xbox Marketplace Dashboard?

[quote name='Unmasked Bandit']I just checked and it is on my dashboard.[/QUOTE]
Thank you sir!

Hopefully, it'll be there once I get home in another 4 hours... yikes!

Seems to have worked through the website for me. Thanks OP. I'll post when I get home if there seems to have been trouble on that end.

I still haven't finished Fable II.

bread's done
Back