Fable II Glitch Working Again.

PapiChuloKash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Not Into Fable Or Anything, But I Remember When There Was A Glitch If You Had Downloaded An Add-On Or Something Like That. But, By The Time I Tried To Dl The Game But It Never Finished For Me But It Always Said Full Game With 6gb. Tried A Few Times After & Used To Get Error Msgs. Was Looking To Redownload A Prop That Wasn't In My Stuff & I Saw Fable II Just Clicked It No Real Reason. But, It Fully Downloaded Went To The Start Menu Then Cut It Off. If Anyone Else Gets This To Work It's Another Game For Achievements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Believe It Was One Of The Free Add-Ons. Pretty Sure Its Just For The People That Tried It Before & Couldn't Dl It, Because It Never Finished It Stayed Stuck On 96%. But It Worked For Me Today No Problem.

One, if you are talking about Fable II being a full game, that would be a 6GB download, not 1.5GB.

Two, please use proper grammar. Capitalizing the first letter of every word makes your posts hard to read.

Three, please explain in more detail what you believe is a glitch. We aren't psychics.

Four, I like numbers.

basically this is a waste of a thread as it provides nothing new or free, just rehashing something from months ago if you attempted to download it back then. This thread calls for a mod lock

Basically This Is Just To For The People That Were Never Able To Finish Dling It Before. They Can Now Dl It With No Error Msgs. At Least For Now.

The previous glitch was a mistake on their part that for some reason they put the Fable II Episode I (demo) as the full game. People downloaded a 6+GB download that had the full game with achievements and everything.

But as it was fixed, if you deleted the download or left it for later; you would just download a 1.7GB file..which was the demo.

I think the main post is about that glitch returning and allowing to download the full game again to those that already had it on their purchase history, but I just tried it; went to the download history..and nope, a 1.7GB file.

[quote name='bossman']Here is the previous thread on this topic:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275618[/QUOTE]

To shorten it up. Back when Fable 2 was a few months old, Microsoft tried to release the full game into parts. They only made 1 part of the full game ( Up until the point where you become 16). Now for the glitch about a year ago people said that if you go to your download history and find part 1 ( If you download it at the time it was up) then you could re-download it and you would get the full game of Fable 2. It worked for me. Not to sure about now.

So, does it work or not? I've dl'ed a crap load of stuff since then.. I don't want to dig through it all again. >:O

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']yep 1.79 gigs for me too.....WAHHHH![/QUOTE]

Is that more than it downloaded before? Does that mean it's working?

[quote name='shigster']So, does it work or not? I've dl'ed a crap load of stuff since then.. I don't want to dig through it all again. >:O[/QUOTE]

If you search through your the download log on the website, it's much easier than doing it on the xbox. Should you choose to do it this way.

I have episode 1 of Fable 2 It is 1.79 gigs right. When I go to My download History it says Fable II and then I click it and it says 1.79 gigs....Wah.

I still have my free download from when this worked. I checked right when this thread went up and the download was only 1.7g. Nowhere near 6+gigs. I'm calling bullshit.

yeah I don't think this works
Just as Daw19yoyo says, it's showing up as 1.79GB for me which is not the full game

[quote name='clickpow']I still have my free download from when this worked. I checked right when this thread went up and the download was only 1.7g. Nowhere near 6+gigs. I'm calling bullshit.[/QUOTE]

qft

It's because you previously "purchased" the game when it was glitched so the system let you finish downloading it. Neither this nor your brain magically came back to life.

bread's done
Back