FallOTT 3 is better than Gears of WOTT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Alcohol is limited to 3 stores of each chain of supermarket here in MA, unless overrided by the town.[/QUOTE]

That'd be easy to get around. Just change one letter in the store name every 3 stores. :cool:

When I went out to California a couple years ago I walked into a grocery store that had two full isles of liquor. I almost had a stroke.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wait, Liquor is not allowed in grocery stores in some states? We have all kinds of liquor here available at most if not all grocery stores.[/quote]

Beer and wine can be sold in grocery stores here in Texas. But Liquor can't, you have to have a special license for that.

[quote name='Rocko']fuck, Assassin's Creed gets pretty difficult towards the end.[/QUOTE]
Uh.. no?

You can kill everything in the game with a couple of counter attacks. And your counter attack window is massive. You can also instantly kill anyone by throwing them to the ground and quickly switching to your stabimabob or just whack on them while they're down and they can't get up.

[quote name='Maklershed']You could give it to me Frisky. :bouncy:

Speaking of demos, I gotta remember to check out MGS4.[/quote]
You haven't played MGS4 yet? #-o

Only when playing with other people online do I fully realize just how bad I am at fps's :cry:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Where are you at Rocko?[/QUOTE]
8th assassination.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Uh.. no?

You can kill everything in the game with a couple of counter attacks. And your counter attack window is massive. You can also instantly kill anyone by throwing them to the ground and quickly switching to your stabimabob or just whack on them while they're down and they can't get up.[/QUOTE]
Did you do all of the investigations? Killing people isn't the problem, but doing the informant missions where you need to kill like 5 or 6 guards without being noticed is a fucking bitch since the guards have heightened awareness.

[quote name='Eviltude']Are you liking it?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've enjoyed it. Have you played it?

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I've enjoyed it. Have you played it?[/QUOTE]

Once or twice. I will probably pick it up when I'm done with MGS4.

I think I'll hit up a Movie Gallery and a Hollywood Video on Sunday to see if they have any good last gen games to flip.

[quote name='Rocko']I think I'll hit up a Movie Gallery and a Hollywood Video on Sunday to see if they have any good last gen games to flip.[/quote]

Same here. I only have one movie gallery near me though, so I don't expect much.

I just updated Fallout 3 and it crashed on me for the first time. I love it. I can't wait for the next patch. Maybe it'll send someone over to my house to snap my disc in half and punch me in the face.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The developer of The Bigs is possibly behind Dead Rising 2? :whistle2:k[/quote]

The Bigs = Fun

Also: I just finished Dead Space. Me gusta

This rap song that's playing on the air right now...

"I got a bill in my mouth, like I'm Hilary Rodham." :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They're a sports game developer though, so them working on DR2 is an odd choice.[/quote]
Gearbox is an FPS developer but yet they developed a rhythm game.

I wonder if it's true that Microsoft will pass the Halo franchise to Gearbox...

[quote name='dcfox']Gearbox is an FPS developer but yet they developed a rhythm game.[/quote]
Wiki says it was co-developed with Escalation Studios and it was a port of the Dreamcast version anyway.

[quote name='Rocko']
Did you do all of the investigations? Killing people isn't the problem, but doing the informant missions where you need to kill like 5 or 6 guards without being noticed is a fucking bitch since the guards have heightened awareness.
[/QUOTE]
I'm playing through it again doing all the extra stuff, so I'm not to the end mission ones. I think I'm on the chapter with the guy you go out and kill on the boat.

I haven't done one where everyone is in flashing red mode, but solid red is no problem.

[quote name='DT778']gamestop.com

on the page for the game.[/quote]

I went there, and I see nothing about a demo.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong place.

And is there early access to the 360 demo, or is it only the PC demo?

[quote name='prmononoke']I went there, and I see nothing about a demo.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong place.

And is there early access to the 360 demo, or is it only the PC demo?[/quote]

It is no longer available. You can ask around and see if someone else has an extra code though.

[quote name='DT778']Looks like it's gone.

It's for the 360 demo.

I just checked my gmail and I got an extra code if you want it.[/quote]

That would be awesome!

Thanks dude.

I want LittleBigPlanet, but I don't want to pay $60 or turn my PS3 on and sit through 8 hours of updating.

[quote name='st0neface']Cherry wheat Sam Adams was a good choice for the evening.[/quote]

i'd have to agree, though i think my choice of top-shelf margaritas was a *great* choice, though.

[quote name='Brak']I want LittleBigPlanet, but I don't want to pay $60 or turn my PS3 on and sit through 8 hours of updating.[/quote]
I'll trade you LBP for something. I bought it forgetting that I have neither the creativity, patience or motivation to do anything worthwhile in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back