FallOTT 3 is better than Gears of WOTT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored a refurb 360 from early 08 with a two year warranty for 119 after trading in the controller/power brick and cables. Woot.

Goddamn. I'm not usually this guy, but my entire team was British and I legit didn't understand a single sentence they spoke. The only thing I made out was an Eastenders reference.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That Gamestop Gears of War 2 theme looks hot on NXE.[/quote]

What makes it special TFN? Also, I'm guessing the free one on XBLM along with the 2 "premium" for 250pts are for NXE right?

Picked up a Troeg's Mad Elf after reading a blurb on it. I think it'll be strong for my tastes but figured I'd give it a shot.

I need some audio books (doing a gig that is boring as hell) where can I go to find a good directory for them? My google search isnt working that well.

Eat a dick, Brak.[quote name='LinkinPrime']What makes it special TFN? Also, I'm guessing the free one on XBLM along with the 2 "premium" for 250pts are for NXE right?[/quote]Nothing special... the theme was just made for the NXE. I have no idea about the other ones and I'm not wasting three bucks to find out. :/

Oh, do we get gamerpics or some shit with the LE? If so, how do we get 'em?

[quote name='wubb']Picked up a Troeg's Mad Elf after reading a blurb on it. I think it'll be strong for my tastes but figured I'd give it a shot.[/quote]

The brewery is right by where I work. :whee:

Also, Mad Elf is HORRIBLE. Enjoy!

[quote name='Soodmeg']I need some audio books (doing a gig that is boring as hell) where can I go to find a good directory for them? My google search isnt working that well.[/QUOTE]

Check your library.

[quote name='Maklershed']The brewery is right by where I work. :whee:

Also, Mad Elf is HORRIBLE. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I mainly got it because it's supposed to be ruby red in color. Also I was able to just buy a single. :D

It ranks up there with Brooklyn IPA and Rogue Old Crustacean for the worst beer I've ever tasted ... oh and that beer from Brazil thats supposedly made with Amazon water.

[quote name='wubb']Check your library.[/quote]

You would say that.

I am looking to for a website that I can download from.

[quote name='seanr1221']Left 4 Dead is pretty fucking sweet.[/quote]

This.

Expert is the only way to go though. It actually makes your team work together.

[quote name='Soodmeg']You would say that.

I am looking to for a website that I can download from.[/QUOTE]

Can't discuss that sort of thing here.

[quote name='darthbudge']This.

Expert is the only way to go though. It actually makes your team work together.[/QUOTE]

So in other words you just constantly die if you play with random people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back