FallOTT 3 is better than Gears of WOTT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Its always been a first come, first serve thing though. They handle the situations really poorly as people found out with Condemned 2 getting a free copy of Condemned, and COD4 getting a free copy of COD3. CC sucks massive nuts.[/QUOTE]

Buy me a game with all the monies you have a Hollywood Video.

There is a single movie gallery near me, i may stop by there later. What are some good things to look for in regards to flipping at GS?

My First Blood Trilogy and the Guitar Hero bundle I ordered both shipped within 18 hours of me ordering. Red Octane and Deep Discount get thumbs up from me.

[quote name='JolietJake']There is a single movie gallery near me, i may stop by there later. What are some good things to look for in regards to flipping at GS?[/QUOTE]

Here's what I'm looking for:

PS2:
GH:Aerosmith
Lego Batman/Indiana Jones
Lego Star Wars II
Mercenaries II
Kung Fu Panda
Madden 09

Xbox:
GTA: SA

GCN:
Paper Mario (it gets 6.25. not bad)
Mario Kart
Twilight Princess

Gotta love the post office... my fiance's stepdad sent us a package, and he put delivery confirmation and signature required on it (wamp waaa). Long story short, the post office won't deliver it to us, because we both work during business hours during the week, and we have no way to get to the post office on Saturday when it's open (and they refuse to deliver it then).

They have to honor it, mojimbo.

Its a tiny little barcode on their weekly promo sheet that says "All PS2/GC/Xbox Preplayed 3.99".

I had called the dude in the morning and he said "No idea. No promo here!" and when I went in the store, I asked him to check where he has the deals and the scan was right there.

[quote name='munch']Here's what I'm looking for:

PS2:
GH:Aerosmith
Lego Batman/Indiana Jones
Lego Star Wars II
Mercenaries II
Kung Fu Panda
Madden 09

Xbox:
GTA: SA

GCN:
Paper Mario (it gets 6.25. not bad)
Mario Kart
Twilight Princess[/quote]San Andreas has a decent trade in value? There's some hot wheels game that apparently gets $9.

And don't let them tell you that you have to rent 2 games. Some nig nog told me that this morning. Just tell them that the place down the road didn't make you do that, or something.

[quote name='JolietJake']San Andreas has a decent trade in value? There's some hot wheels game that apparently gets $9.[/QUOTE]

According to the post in the deals forum the xbox version get 11.25.

[quote name='munch']And don't let them tell you that you have to rent 2 games. Some nig nog told me that this morning. Just tell them that the place down the road didn't make you do that, or something.[/quote]Yeah, thats also a seperate deal and you're only able to buy games 12.99 and under.

I'm glad you know how to read, JJ.

TELL THEM ITS ON THEIR WEEKLY PROMO SHEET AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO ARGUE OVER ANYTHING.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm glad you know how to read, JJ.

TELL THEM ITS ON THEIR WEEKLY PROMO SHEET AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO ARGUE OVER ANYTHING.[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']Do I need to bring in their weekly promo thing, or do I just go in there and try and buy them?[/quote]

Same post time, but still..

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm glad you know how to read, JJ.

TELL THEM ITS ON THEIR WEEKLY PROMO SHEET AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO ARGUE OVER ANYTHING.[/quote]
OK fuckER!!!!!

You know how it is, some people are stubborn. You have to bitch to get them to check anything sometimes.

[quote name='zewone']All of mine have a GameCrazy, otherwise I would have raped them for a PS3.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I don't see why people at gaming stores argue over shit like that. It's not like they get any more money out of selling a game for full price as opposed to sale price. Hell they probably don't even get a pat on the back. Maybe that's why they are dicks about it...

They don't want to get chewed out for ____ing up or loose their jobs, like that dude that sold tiredfornow 360 games for $4.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They don't want to get chewed out for ____ing up or loose their jobs, like that dude that sold tiredfornow 360 games for $4.[/QUOTE]

People are pussies. I could go off on a rant about it, but it's not worth it. We'll just leave it at "fuck Gamestop", even though they aren't the company in question.

My PS3 still hasn't shipped. I guess I'm not getting that shit this weekend :(. I hate you, Amazon.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They don't want to get chewed out for ____ing up or loose their jobs, like that dude that sold tiredfornow 360 games for $4.[/quote]

Wait what? There is some loop hole to get 360 games for only $4 also? I thought this was just flipping the old gen games.

[quote name='wubb']Yes! Just got both flag achievements.[/quote]

Nice...those took me the longest...its rare to get the flag matches on the lengendary maps.

None of my movie galleries/hollywood videos have Game Crazy attached, so I guess I'll check it out for those titles munch posted. Are those most all of the big flippable items?

DarthBudgsicle - I'm pretty sure someone just fucked up and let TFN get some 360's by mistake. Good luck trying to get them same.

Anything newish is good for flipping, Rock.

Wall-E 7.75 - 11 after 40%
LEGO Indy 18.75 - 26 after 40%
LEGO Batman 20 - 28 after 40%
Mercenaries 2 18.75 - 26 after 40%
SW:TFU 18.75 - 26 after 40%
NFS: Pro Street 7.75 - 11 after 40%
The Incredible Hulk 7.75 - 11 after 40%
Madden 09 20 - 28 after 40%

Thats what I remember off the top of my head.

EDIT: Actually, its 40% more if you have an EDGE card.

And yeah, the 360/PS3/Wii games are definitely questionable since the coupon does scan for the games and does go through. Just gotta have a dumb employee, or somethin.

[quote name='manthing']PC dudes:

What specs should I look for in a monitor used primarily for pictures/web/email?[/quote]
Basically any monitor would be ok for that. I do prefer monitors with the glossy screens myself, but that's personal choice.

I have an extra LFD PC demo code if anyone needs it. If anyone has an extra lancer or hammer code, hook me up.

Add me bitches! On live that is

Yeah that's a pretty good deal, i don't know anything about the brand. I've seen 20" monitors go for about $150-$180 lately on sale.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I have an extra LFD PC demo code if anyone needs it. If anyone has an extra lancer or hammer code, hook me up.

Add me bitches! On live that is[/quote]
I'll take it since these jerks hate PC gaming anyway.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back