FallOTT 3 is better than Gears of WOTT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Most CC stories I've heard so far claim that the store had about 6-10 cards left...WTF!? That's totally a bait and switch...I've never seen a store with limited quanities of points cards.[/quote]

Same situation last year with the free COD3 w/ COD4 purchase. I'm sure there's somthing like 'limited quantity' in the ad...

:roll:

[quote name='JolietJake']That's such bullshit, are they giving any kind of raincheck for a free points card later?[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...I thought I was going to make it...specially with Gears 2 in my hands...but I don't think I'll get a chance to play it this weekend...possibly Sunday night.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not at 25K yet, but I did pass you up.

[quote name='manthing']Same situation last year with the free COD3 w/ COD4 purchase. I'm sure there's somthing like 'limited quantity' in the ad...

:roll:

:rofl:[/quote]
Thankfully i didn't bother, i'm glad CC is nearly dead though, such assholes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You'll probably beat 25K by this weekend though.[/QUOTE]

Probably. I probably need 6 or 7 more levels in The Simpsons and if I can get the flag related Halo 3 achievements it'll be even less.

Thought about 1000'ing The Simpsons but there is a ton of stuff you need to do to close it out. Not sure it'll hold my interest that long.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wanted to punch this dumbass that laughed at me when I asked about the LE.

Me: "Do you have any Limited Editions?"
Him: "PBTBTBtbBtBhHTHth HOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm sorry, what? They're extremely Limited."
Me: "I saw a huge stack at BB this morning."
Him: "You should've bought it! LOLOLOL"
Me: "Nah, just wondering since I want to use credit."
Him: "Good luck with that one."
Me: "Uh.. okay."

Went to the GS across the street and got the LE. :whistle2:|[/quote]

Maybe you should have wore an eye patch, Arg...;)

Linkin, I am so sorry I did not see your post about the admiral ackbar mighty muigg.

Can I plz have thate xtra hambergerz code? :D

I expected my CC to have a limited supply of points cards becauise it sucks. but from what I heard youc an request that they alter your receipt so that it's $40 for gears and $20 for the points card. then get your points later. Ask them to special order it.

Related to my earlier work rant:

Hahahaha you fucking dummy,

All that work nothing

Does that dumbass know any statistics at all?

/last work thing today

[quote name='Number83']Maybe you should have wore an eye patch, Arg...;)[/QUOTE]

He shoulda knocked over a rack of magazines and threw glitter in the mans face.

[quote name='JolietJake']Thankfully i didn't bother, i'm glad CC is nearly dead though, such assholes.[/quote]

Deal seems to be working online with the Reg. Edition...Add game to cart and it throws in the 1600pts card at $19.99, and drops the games price to $40.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']He shoulda knocked over a rack of magazines and threw glitter in the mans face.[/quote]

GLITTER, BISHES!!!!

That's great, but the people who go in store are getting screwed, that's just a shitty thing to do to people.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My LE gears 2 wont be here today. :cry: Hopefully it'll come before WaW comes out.[/quote]

Didja get WaW LE too?

[quote name='JolietJake']That's great, but the people who go in sore are getting screwed, that's just a shitty thing to do to people.[/quote]

What are they doing before they go to CC that's making them sore?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='JolietJake']That's great, but the people who go in sore are getting screwed, that's just a shitty thing to do to people.[/QUOTE]

If you go in store wouldn't you expect there's a chance they could run out of the points cards? :whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wanted to punch this dumbass that laughed at me when I asked about the LE.

Me: "Do you have any Limited Editions?"
Him: "PBTBTBtbBtBhHTHth HOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm sorry, what? They're extremely Limited."
Me: "I saw a huge stack at BB this morning."
Him: "You should've bought it! LOLOLOL"
Me: "Nah, just wondering since I want to use credit."
Him: "Good luck with that one."
Me: "Uh.. okay."

Went to the GS across the street and got the LE. :whistle2:|[/quote]

I like how at my Gamestop, whenever you ask for a copy of a relatively new game, they ask if you pre-ordered it, as if they only have pre-order copies available, but then they have a shit ton of extra copies anyway.

[quote name='Maklershed']Both. Two player for the story mode. Four player for the horde mode.[/quote]

Actually you can have 5 players in Horde mode.

[quote name='TheRock88']Is it true you can do split screen with a friend and play horde online?[/quote]Yeah its true, motherfucker.

588737_40432.jpg
= TN,TD

[quote name='manthing']Didja get WaW LE too?

What are they doing before they go to CC that's making them sore?

:whistle2:s[/quote]
From getting screwed by CC in the past, duh.

[quote name='wubb']If you go in store wouldn't you expect there's a chance they could run out of the points cards? :whistle2:k[/quote]
They should have enough cards for everyone who buys the game, that's the promo isn't it, buy the LE and get a points card.

I just picked up Twilight Princess, mario baseball, mercenaries 2, and halo 2. I'm going to trade those games in to GS tomorrow. Along with MvC 2 I should get about $100.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
588737_40432.jpg
= TN,TD[/quote]
I've still got my copy of that somewhere, bought it because my copy of Mario 3 died and i found it for fairly cheap.

[quote name='JolietJake']They should have enough cards for everyone who buys the game, that's the promo isn't it, buy the LE and get a points card.[/quote]Its always been a first come, first serve thing though. They handle the situations really poorly as people found out with Condemned 2 getting a free copy of Condemned, and COD4 getting a free copy of COD3. CC sucks massive nuts.

Well i'd say i hope they die, but that's already happening. I kinda wish mine was closing, just for any deals i might be able to snag, i hardly shop there anyway, wouldn't be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back