FallOTT 3 is better than Gears of WOTT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Prolly $15ish at Gamestop

------------------------
AA: Gears 2 on Insane...[/QUOTE]

I need gears 2 coop insane -- though with the wonderment of gears 2, i can play on insane while someone else plays on whatever, so that's cool too... I guess I really just need someone to coop with.

[quote name='lordwow']Man, buy.com cs sucks. I'm going to contest the charge on my credit card if they don't get back to me tomorrow.[/quote]
Yes it does, it took me over a month to get a messenger bag i ordered, i assume it was back ordered, but they would never say that, just kept saying i didn't understand their shipping policies.

Ya, that's my issue. Game shipped on 10/21/08, according to track it has been sitting at usps for about 12 business days without moving. I'm sending them a second email, and if they don't get back to me by Monday, I'm just going to contest the charge on my CC.

Yeah it kept saying that it had been shipped, but didn't move for weeks. I got a great deal on the bag, but it wasn't worth the wait.

How does that work. Are there different difficulty levels for each player even though they're playing co-op.

It would be nice if one of you guys could start an insane match and I play through on co-op.

That's what I'm doing with dallow on the orig. gears. He's playing co-op with me because he can't select teh insane level of difficulty.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Which one. the old or new? I've been playing the old one on insane with dallow.

I just picked up Gears 2 from CC. Was there at opening and got the secodn to last 1600 points card.

Also, after the $35 in gift cards from R2, LBP, and F3 it only cost me $25!

:whee:[/quote]

How many people were in line?

I'm thinking I should get there about 30-45 minutes early to make sure I can score one.

[quote name='TheRock88']How many people were in line?

I'm thinking I should get there about 30-45 minutes early to make sure I can score one.[/QUOTE]

I was around the 7th purchase. They only had nine or eight points cards in stock. They said they had a hundred on order but they had no idea when they would show. might not be for a couple of weeks.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I was around the 7th purchase. They only had nine or eight points cards in stock. They said they had a hundred on order but they had no idea when they would show. might not be for a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

As soon as they can pay the bills :cool:

I just went jogging with my new shoes. :cool:

It went well, but my shoulder started hurting about half way into it, not sure why. I guess I was just holding it really tense.

What kind of shoes did you buy, darthbudge? Did you finally get paid for burning your face three months ago?

Is it possible to see a before/after result type of thing?

They're pretty sweet, Irukandji. I was pretty upset that the clear casing on each knight was scratched quite a bit during shipping, but they're cool. :]

[quote name='tiredfornow']What kind of shoes did you buy, darthbudge? Did you finally get paid for burning your face three months ago?

Is it possible to see a before/after result type of thing?[/quote]

I got some Adidas "Hawk" running shoes, they are like black and gray. Really nice looking.

Also, I did get paid for burning up my face, that is what I am using to pay for a HDTV. Unfortunately, I still do have a little acne, but I have WAYYYY less then before. I am now using the medicine that Joe2187 sent me, so it should be gone soon.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Is that L4D demo up on the marketplace?[/quote]

It should be up next week...probably around Thursday or Friday.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Oh, I can just buy an xplorer @ the red octane site for 25$.

Anyone know how to get it cheaper not used? I'll just buy one of those if not.[/quote]

Just get the 60 dollar bundle and sell GH:WT for 45 bucks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It should be up next week...probably around Thursday or Friday.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks LP.

======

TFN: My friend and I were supposed to cover a Brother Ali show last night, but when we got to the bar/club, we weren't on the guest list. So the girl at door brought our IDs to Ali, who was at the merch table and probably was like, "I don't know these motherfuckers."

Then she comes back over and is like, "Just come in." And I give her a confused look and she says, "Pay." Too bad I'm broke/don't carry cash but we ended up leaving.

Kinda embarrassing/hilarious.

aight, ordered me an xplorer.

as i was busting out my card, i noticed that i still have a best buy gift card for 25$.

so, thanksgiving week, I'll either get rb2 or some drums depending on whether or not I found someone to trade gh for rb2 with.

I wish I could have gotten more Hammerburst codes last night...I did have an opportunity when the CS rep walked away from the CS desk but there was too many people around and I didn't have anywhere to stash them.

Trade 5 games and get 30% more is a good deal, darthbudge.

Unless you have Beyond Good & Evil and ten copies of Devil May Cry 1.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Is that L4D demo up on the marketplace?[/QUOTE]

not yet.

---

ackbar, yes. people can select their own difficulty mode for coop. if you really want to cheese whore and do it on easy, you can get someone to play casual and do most of the fighting while you roll through on insane.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Trade 5 games and get 30% more is a good deal, darthbudge.

Unless you have Beyond Good & Evil and ten copies of Devil May Cry 1.[/quote]

Oh I didn't realize they still had that going on...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Just get the 60 dollar bundle and sell GH:WT for 45 bucks.[/QUOTE]
I don't sell stuff online and am completely unfamiliar with it. I've done trades before, but not public, and never for cash.

Trade in value for the game is 25$, so I could have gotten 2 gitrs for 35 which is cheaper than the 36 i just paid for 1, but what would I do with that extra gitr?

Well, I don't want to cheese.

I was just hoping I can play through on insane without have to play it first on hardcore. I'll prbably just play the story to do it and then move onto multi.

One of these days, we're going to figure out how Steven Spielberg will find time to finish the countless projects he's currently attached to. Like Guillermo del Toro, his future credit list continues to grow with the latest addition being a remake to Chan Wook-park's 2003 Korean film Oldboy. Variety adds that Will Smith is collaborating with the director along with likely playing the title role and Steven is currently looking for a writer to adapt the original film's story, which was based on the Manga by Nobuaki Minegishi.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']One of these days, we're going to figure out how Steven Spielberg will find time to finish the countless projects he's currently attached to. Like Guillermo del Toro, his future credit list continues to grow with the latest addition being a remake to Chan Wook-park's 2003 Korean film Oldboy. Variety adds that Will Smith is collaborating with the director along with likely playing the title role and Steven is currently looking for a writer to adapt the original film's story, which was based on the Manga by Nobuaki Minegishi.[/quote]Mother of God. :bomb::hot::bomb::bomb::hot:

And the rape continues.

Will Smith once said that his philosophy of picking movies is to do sci-fi, because they dominate the top ten blockbuster category.

Spielburg Oldboy will have aliens. Count on it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Never seen Oldboy but if the remake is as cool as you guys are describing it...I'm in![/quote]:rofl:

I h8 you.

Wait, is Will Smith *really* gonna
fuck his daughter in the remake?

That will never make the final script...

And WooHoo, yes SOTN's music is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back