FallOTT 3 is better than Gears of WOTT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Run DMC is really lame. :[[/quote]

Respect the Old School!!!!

run-dmc.jpg

[quote name='Number83']

Anything Star Wars...even if you have them, it's good for George Lucas.[/QUOTE]

I actually don't have any Star Wars on DVD.

[quote name='lordwow']Is the new clone wars better or worse than the cartoon one from a few years ago?[/quote]

I like it...
It's not as good as the original.

[quote name='Maklershed']I really gotta focus on beating Fable 2 this weekend so I can move on to Fallout and/or Gears.[/QUOTE]
OH man that'll be pretty tough!

Take out load times and its like 10 hours long.

[quote name='Number83']:nottalking:[/quote]

I guess its the scifi geek in me that loves that one day the stuff there will likely be very possible...and not in a galaxy far far away.

I've always wondered, since the Wars universe has no concept of earth, does that make them aliens?

[quote name='Maklershed']@ck64 - Yeah if you don't do side quests. I'm doing all of them. I've done way more than 10 hours already.[/quote]

1) I haven't even opened the tomb yet in Fable 2.
2) I haven't even left the vault yet in Fallout 3.
3) I downloaded Age of Booty and have not even seen the splash screen.
4) Wrath of the Lich King comes out Thursday, so forget GoW2.
5) I did get my C# project done! :cool:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I guess its the scifi geek in me that loves that one day the stuff there will likely be very possible...and not in a galaxy far far away.

I've always wondered, since the Wars universe has no concept of earth, does that make them aliens?[/quote]

History Channel (or was it Discovery) did a great special on the Science of Star Wars and they proved that a lot of the stuff in Star Wars can (and does) exist, to some extent. Lightsabers, for example. Can be done, but the hilt would be the size of 3 football stadiums.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That actually sounds like a good morning, moneything. Snow = yaaaayyy![/quote]

Not enough to be fun though. And its almost sleet it's so wet...

[quote name='wubb']I actually don't have any Star Wars on DVD.[/quote]

And you're better off for it.

Between all the sh*t Lucas added in the 90's and the god awful transfers of the untouched trilogy from the DVDs a few years back, I don't care if I ever own them on DVD.

*Hugs his early 90's VHS boxset*

[quote name='lordwow']Is the new clone wars better or worse than the cartoon one from a few years ago?[/quote]

The 'movie' was awful compared to the Samurai Jack creator's.

The series isn't terrible, but I know 3 epsodes I have to avoid.

--------------------------

Teef's a smelly pirate #83...

[quote name='manthing']
Between all the sh*t Lucas added in the 90's and the god awful transfers of the untouched trilogy from the DVDs a few years back, I don't care if I ever own them on DVD.

*Hugs his early 90's VHS boxset*

[/quote]

RESPECT HIS VISION!!! :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Actually the best transfer ever was on Laser Disc...which I love. Unfortunately, my copy of Jedi has laser rot.

;)
----------

Oh...We need an eye-patched smiley.

The characters kinda have a clay look to them, hard to explain. They look kinda stiff.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Michael Bay runs circles around that talentless hack George Lucas.[/quote]

At least you didn't say James Cameron. I would have flipped...;)

[quote name='JolietJake']I really like the Xplorers, that's a good deal, i'd be all over it if i needed another guitar.[/quote]

Are they any good? I like the Rock Band 1 one (don't hate Frosty). Is it as good or better than that?

Lol @ thread title.

I got my Kill Bill Blu-Rays today though, and my TV got fixed either by that white fix zoo posted or leaving it off for an extended period.

Thanks zewone.

[quote name='Number83']RESPECT HIS VISION!!! :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Actually the best transfer ever was on Laser Disc...which I love. Unfortunately, my copy of Jedi has laser rot.

;)
[/quote]

Greedo shoots first? Get the fuck outta here...

:booty:

Plus George's 'vision' included not putting any effort in bringing the orginal versions to DVD on purpose, so hopefully he catches herpes in his ears

[quote name='manthing']Greedo shoots first? Get the fuck outta here...

:booty:

Plus George's 'vision' included not putting any effort in bringing the orginal versions to DVD on purpose, so hopefully he catches herpes in his ears[/quote]

Check out the T-Shirt...

hanshotfirst.jpg

Which one. the old or new? I've been playing the old one on insane with dallow.

I just picked up Gears 2 from CC. Was there at opening and got the secodn to last 1600 points card.

Also, after the $35 in gift cards from R2, LBP, and F3 it only cost me $25!

:whee:

[quote name='Number83']Are they any good? I like the Rock Band 1 one (don't hate Frosty). Is it as good or better than that?[/quote]
I've never used any of the RB instruments actually. I used a les paul for a while and didn't like it, got a xplorer used (was actually new) from GS for $20.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Oh, I can just buy an xplorer @ the red octane site for 25$.

Anyone know how to get it cheaper not used? I'll just buy one of those if not.[/quote]

Prolly $15ish at Gamestop

------------------------
AA: Gears 2 on Insane...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']We all know the only reason sybl is posting is to push his count back up over 30k.

;)[/QUOTE]Actually I hadn't noticed it had fallen when I logged on yesterday. I was just home sick. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back