Fallout 4 $20/Elder Scrolls Online $10 PS4/XB1 at Toys R Us (in store only 6/5 - 6/11)

TimPV3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (98%)
Fallout 4 is $20 off in this week's ad, but the regular price dropped to $39.99 and the sale still applies.
b2yYoub.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea for ESO the personal scanner said 19.99 and I said I had heard it had dropped further and so he took it to a kiosk-style scanner and it came up 9.99. Nice guy, he was also commenting on other recent drops he had marked this week.

Been waiting for a 9.99 point for this. played beta on PC was interesting but not enough for a monthly fee. Was able to snag it today. 

Too bad EDF4.1 isn't the one that's $20, have been waiting for that game to drop in price but the lowest I've seen it is $30.  I'll get Fallout 4 once the GotY Edition hits $20.

[attachment=22374:b6c36c01-c2bd-4038-9179-06dab7cf5638.jpg]forgot to attach my pic of receipt

Just saw it on the front page right now and bought it. Thanks to you or whoever is the reason that happened. Maybe I'm the reason that happened. Toys R Us did it because of my comment.
See what else you can get them to make happen.

Posted about Fallout 4 to Facebook this morning.  My bro-in-law was going to Toys 'R Us minutes later, so he looked and got a friend and I each a copy.  And another friend went out himself and got himself a copy!  Many thanks to the OP!!!!

Posted about Fallout 4 to Facebook this morning. My bro-in-law was going to Toys 'R Us minutes later, so he looked and got a friend and I each a copy. And another friend went out himself and got himself a copy! Many thanks to the OP!!!!
Did this deal work today - 6/12???

Thx

Reports on SD that this deal is done
Thanks. Guess I will wait until it goes down in price again in the future. I still have Fallout 4 on my XBox One from the free download snafu. Just have to keep off the network. :whistle2:

Question is will my saves work once it is bought and installed from the disc?

Thanks. Guess I will wait until it goes down in price again in the future. I still have Fallout 4 on my XBox One from the free download snafu. Just have to keep off the network. :whistle2:

Question is will my saves work once it is bought and installed from the disc?
It should. The disc installs the same files as the digital download. All the disc is really for is verification of ownership.

I wish OP's would hide old threads......like this one! Or if the deal is dead, then have mods clean house every now and then.....

Wow, between yesterday's thread and today's post, I am feeling totally unwelcome. Evidently, it was wrong of me to ever chime-in. Goodbye, CAG!

bread's done
Back