Fallout 4 Pip-boy edition (Xbox One) Giveaway cags only

Man, I am so sorry for your loss. This is a great way to honor what sounds like a fantastic mother. Thank you for the opportunity to win this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your mom sounded so awesome!Sorry she passed man :( Me and my mom never got along to well when i was younger but now we do and i tell her i love her randomly so she knows. She did help me get into gaming since she owned an atari before i was born,then got me a nes and gameboy(thought it was the coolest thing back then and now i look at it and im like ew,so fat and plain) etc she was great.

Again sorry for your lose and thanks for the contest!Im sure shes proud of who you are and would want you to be happy.

Very sorry to hear about your mom passing. I lost my dad last year around this time. He always enjoyed watching me play the games He never was one to play he just was happier to watch me play and got enjoyment from it. . Even all the CoD and Battlefield games. He always said it reminded him of places he visited when he served in the military.  And of course I hug my mom daily now and tell her I love her.

I wish i could help ease your pain. It sounds like that your mom did a good job raising a kind & loving person. My mother was diagnosed with cancer a little over a year ago. I know i'm not to far away from your position. I call her on a daily basis to tell her I Iove you. No matter how much time we are blessed with our mothers it doesn't seem like enough. I hope her love will stay with you for rest of your life. My deepest condolences.

I'm very sorry for your loss, bro. I have no idea what my life would be like without my mom, but sometimes I think about the "future" and am very grateful to have my mother with me rn. I hope in your future when you get past this current grief you'll be able to look back (playing Fallout 4) and have nothing, but good memories of your mother and this hobby she's left for you to enjoy.

My condolences. I'm not good at saying something in these situations and my relationship with my mom doesn't exist but I wish you the strength and fortitude to remember the good about her and pass it on to others in some way. 

Some folks have said this before, but I wish I had a relationship with my mother like you had. Sorry for your loss. Your mom sounds like she was awesome. Will send prayers!

That is heartbreaking. A rare person, who left this world far too early. That is for sure. I only hope you're doing okay and I'm positive anyone who wins this will have you and your family, in their hearts and minds!

I am sorry for your loss. I went to through a similar situation very recently as well. I hope that you and your family will be strong for each other, and support each other through this ordeal.

So sorry to hear this friend. On the bright side, was very cool you were able to share your hobby and relate to your mom like that. I'd love to have a hobby or enjoyment connection with my mom :)

If I win, I'd like to reimburse you for the edition. I know it's a gift, maybe I could buy you a gift in return so it's not as if you're selling it. If that makes sense?

Sorry again.

That is absolutely terrible! I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for the giveaway, I'm sure your mother would be, and is, proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super sorry for your loss, stuff like that is never easy. Your generosity will live on, my friend. It's symbolic for how well your mother raised you. Keep up the amazing attitude, you're going far in life, I just know it.

Man, what a story. I've recently reconnected with my mom after years of not speaking and even though my experience has been far from good, it sounds like you guys really had fun together. You will always have those memories of her which is awesome. So sry for you loss and good luck

Sorry for your loss, but I agree with some people here that you should keep the game. You may not play the game now, but keep it as a memory of her and you and the way she fostered your hobby for gaming.

I'm thinking the future you would like to recall her some time, that would be the best time to pick up the game and play it in honor of your mom.

If I can't still convince you, I am joining this contest and if I win, you keep it.

Sorry for your loss, man. I lost my Mother a little over a year ago now out of nowhere (to the flu) and it has been the thing that really hit me the hardest in life. I hope that things go well for you and there's healing in your future.

bread's done
Back