Fallout 4 Pip-boy edition (Xbox One) Giveaway cags only

Jesus. I started reading the post and suddenly crying out of nowhere. I'm sorry man. I hope you can enjoy it one day. I'm sure she would want you to.

Condolences to you and your family. My mother had a stroke not too long ago and fortunately was able to recover.  It is tough to see your parents age.

As someone who's mother has recently fallen ill.  I always thought she would be in my life. I am sorry for your loss , post liked 

sorry for your loss man. your story had me in subtle tears as my mother is battling cancer. good vibes your way and many prayers too.

Thanks for the chance. Im an older female gamer and my mom is a gamer as well. Love Fallout. I have fallout ringtones, lol.

im sorry for your loss bud may her legend live on in your memorys

Last edited by a moderator:
My condolences man. I'm really sorry for your loss. From what you told us you shared many amazing moments with your mom through the magic of gaming. And the best part is that she fostered that gaming love of yours from the beginning. Keep your head up man, and just remember those joyous, fun times you both shared together. My prayers are with you man.

Your mom now resides in paradise where there are no level caps holding her back. I remember I was playing Fallout 3 when I learned of my granpa's passing. The soundtrack of the game still resonates those feelings of loss when I listen to it. Your mom sounded like a neat lady, may she rest in peace.

Honestly I only liked the posts because that really is a thoughtful thing to do in remembrance and reminds me of how thankful I am for my mother. She's been through bad health and has got hurt in some terrible accidents the last several years. Just never know, life isn't guaranteed, always tell them you love them no matter what.

My dad has had several major health set backs the past few years, though I'm fortunate to still have him. So sorry for your loss, and kudos to you for your thoughtfulness in doing this in her honor.

this was a very moving post. Sorry for your loss. Only time can dull the pain. Very awesome to be doing this in remembrance of your mom. I'm sure whoever wins will never forget the story either.

I think this is a really special way to honor her memory especially since you said that she supported your love for gaming even though you guys had no money. And now you're doing it for someone else too. 

I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Thanks for all the kind and words you guys. It's nice to know that some strangers care. If you only care about the contest, thats cool too. Hurry up and enter because Darby will draw a winner on the 20th.

Not entering since I live in Europe. I just want to say how sorry I am for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are going through right now. I wish you all the best and I hope you got a ton of love and support from family and friends. If not you know we are here for you.

Congrats to all. A very special thank you to Shojsauce. Will continue to send prayers and thank you for contributing to the community. It is appreciated!

Congrats to silverrat! Thank you for the opportunity to win this. It's a good way to pay it forward and honor her, as I said. You're a good son. Thanks again for the contest!

bread's done
Back