Fallout: New Vegas $19.99 @Best Buy B&M and Online (PS3 and XBox 360)

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Sorry if this is a repeat, but I searched and couldn't find anything.

I noticed today that we have Fallout: New Vegas on sale for $19.99, it's an unadvertised sale so that's why it's not in this weeks ad. Today will be the last day of the sale though FYI.

I'll try my best every week to give you guys a list of all of our current price drops / unadvertised gaming sales. I know a lot of CAG's opinions on Best Buy as a game realtor aren't very good, but hopefully I can show you guys that not all of us Blue Shirts are useless.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think Best Buy would try to unload all those used copies they recently got first.

Thanks for the post.

just traded mine in for $20 at bb like two days ago lol.

Today is the last day of sale, today as in Sunday or Saturday? I do want to pick this up if I can do it tomorrow morning....

[quote name='paean']Today is the last day of sale, today as in Sunday or Saturday? I do want to pick this up if I can do it tomorrow morning....[/QUOTE]

The OP said today is the last day, but you could place the order online with store pickup. That way you don't chance missing the sale price and you can just go pick it up tomorrow.

[quote name='Wario64']could this be new MSRP? it's $20 at gamestop too

seems kinda fast for a $20 MSRP[/QUOTE]

they got a bunch of DLC coming out and probably after that the Fallout 3:NV complete edition.. you know its coming.

bought 3 copies of this for about $37 from gamestop buy2get1 flipped 2 to bestbuy for $50. Kept 1 myself to play

The Collector's Edition is on discount for $30 at gamestop.

$10 more gets you a "Platinum" poker chip, 7 regular poker chips, soundtrack, making of DVD, hardcover comic, and a deck of cards. Not bad.

Yes, unfortunately today is the last day of the sale. I honestly was walking by our 360 section and was totally caught off guard. Why they don't advertise these sorts of sales more is beyond me.

Tomorrow morning I'll take an hour or so and try to look at the games that dropped in price for Wii, 360 and PS3 that are not advertised. If I have time I'll do DS and PSP as well.

Hmm...my local gamestop has a 360 copy for $30, but no PS3 copies. Should I get it for 360 even though I haven't touched mine in a year? I also have a 20 hour save on my PS3, but I was planning on starting a new game anyway.

[quote name='madbst']Isn't this game full of glitches? Or was it patched?[/QUOTE]

i just finished this game for the ps3. it does freeze every now and then, but for the most part, i didn't run into any serious glitches. i put in a good 60-70 hours (for the platinum trophy), and it froze on me about 10-15 times throughout the entire playthrough.

I picked it up last weekend. Figured I'd take the chance of it freezing a lot for that price. So far it's crashed atleast 5 times in around 8 hours. I like it, when it's not f'n up. How can they even release a game that constantly crashes? It's like it's not a finished product. =\

[quote name='ookesseloo']I picked it up last weekend. Figured I'd take the chance of it freezing a lot for that price. So far it's crashed atleast 5 times in around 8 hours. I like it, when it's not f'n up. How can they even release a game that constantly crashes? It's like it's not a finished product. =\[/QUOTE]
The thing is it doesn't do that for everyone. The other part of it is a game that size is going to have sone problems. Just because the sheer size of it is very taxing to the systems.

[quote name='ookesseloo']How can they even release a game that constantly crashes? It's like it's not a finished product. =\[/QUOTE]

We keep buying them.

This was my most anticipated game of the end of last year, and I actually traded it in after two weeks because my save broke. Even reverting back to an earlier save losing five hours, the game was still messed up and I could not complete the story.

I'm hoping it's better this time around, but who knows.

bread's done
Back