Fami To NES/60To72 Pin Converter+9 Xbox 360+DC CDX&Controller

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey everybody,

I have one converter left for playing Japanese Famicom games on a U.S. NES console. The one in the picture called Game Converter is still available. I've been told these will work on the classic style NES or the toaster version, but I have neither so they are being sold as-is. They look to be in great condition though so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't work. I am asking $15 each.

I also have 9 Xbox 360 games being sold as a single lot for $50. They are:

Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2 - complete
Dead Or Alive Extreme 2 - complete
Eragon - complete
Fracture - game & case
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CE - complete
Mass Effect - complete
NBA 2K6 - complete
Project Gotham Racing 3 - complete
Quake Wars: Enemy Territory - complete (ex-rental)

I am also selling a factory sealed Albert Odyssey for Sega Saturn, $115. ~SOLD~

Two pieces of Dreamcast hardware are available, the CDX Game Enhancer and a brand new boxed OEM Sega controller. $20 for the CDX system and $15 for the controller.

Shipping to the U.S. is free and I will ship wordwide @ actual shipping plus $1.

Pix:

nes-converters.jpg

360games.jpg

dc-cdx.jpg

dc-boxedcont.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers for a sealed albert odyssey!!! i loved that game! i still got my used one and a sealed one also :D if it didn't ccost so much id buy a second sealed one haha

[quote name='gameguy1001']cheers for a sealed albert odyssey!!! i loved that game! i still got my used one and a sealed one also :D if it didn't ccost so much id buy a second sealed one haha[/QUOTE]

That's cool! I have a sealed one and an opened one too, I'm selling this second sealed one because I already have it. Do you have both versions of the disc art?

Could you CML for the
Dreamcast Controller
Thanks

[quote name='Nightfox31']Could you CML for the
Dreamcast Controller
Thanks[/QUOTE]

$20 plus shipping would get it done.

bread's done