Family Dollar: 15% off PSN/Google play gift cards

15% off psn cards, then 15% off with coupon code on top of black friday prices on psn, this could be gooooood.

closest one is 10 miles though, hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean it stacks, of course you can buy discounted psn cards, add them to your account then add the coupon to your psn cart paying with psn credit from wallet
What 15% off PSN code are you talking about.

Is there a new one?

I'm still sitting on my 20% off for buying a pro.

Going to go get two $50 cards at family dollar, get another 50 from gamestop when I buy another PS4 on Thursday and hopefully load my cart with good sales up on Friday when we finally get hit with a flash sale.

Having a extra 15% code would be nice in case of a cyber Monday deal.

What 15% off PSN code are you talking about.

Is there a new one?

I'm still sitting on my 20% off for buying a pro.

Going to go get two $50 cards at family dollar, get another 50 from gamestop when I buy another PS4 on Thursday and hopefully load my cart with good sales up on Friday when we finally get hit with a flash sale.

Having a extra 15% code would be nice in case of a cyber Monday deal.
I received a 20% off code inside the box itself. There was a pamphlet

Right, new PS4 consoles (both slim and Pro) come with a 20% code (expires 12/31.) There were the surprise email ones for the lucky few who actually get the newsletter (already expired), and the ones for buying two Day 1 Digital games during the promo should be getting theirs starting today.

There is a 15% code for completing the subscriptions trials on Sony Rewards. Those are the most recent/current ones I know about.

I don't go to family dollar, I have no clue what you guys are talking about. What coupon?

Uhhh, the deal is part of the weekly ad. The other discounts people are talking about are from buying a new console, ymmv email, and if you bought the day 1 games on PSN.

D*mn, i have two in my city.

Definitely need to bring a couple of people to Family Dollars store for protection

Just a heads up, I've seen a few Family Dollars (in nice neighborhoods, even), have signs up stating CASH ONLY for purchasing cards.

Treat this post-apocalypticly: load up on cash, protection, stay in groups, and never go out at night.

D*mn, i have two in my city.

Definitely need to bring a couple of people to Family Dollars store for protection
All jokes aside, if your local Family Dollar store is anything like the one near me, there are always a few guys standing in front of the store for no apparent reason. I'm going this morning for Google Play cards and not bringing cash with me since at least one of them will ask me if I have any change.

Edit: just a report of what happened when I went to Family Dollar earlier. I was able to get a $20 PSN code for $17 with no problem. They ask for the card off the rack and scan it. The code will print out on the receipt. The only Google Play card that worked for the discount was the $25 one, but I changed my mind about getting it because I don't need to sink that much of my money into my Google Play account right now. The $10 Google Play and the one with no denomination that I asked the associate to put $20 on would not work. Good luck, everyone!

All 3 Family Dollar stores near are sold out when i checked yesterday. Does anyone know if i can just grab a card from the Walgreen across the street from one and take it in? It should ring up fine in theory right?

All 3 Family Dollar stores near are sold out when i checked yesterday. Does anyone know if i can just grab a card from the Walgreen across the street from one and take it in? It should ring up fine in theory right?
No, but they also weren't sold out. The stores don't have actual psn cards. Just hanger cards with a 20 or 50 dollar UPC on the back. The code is printed on the receipt. Actually a pretty easy and well done process, better then most other stores I've bought codes from in the past.

Had no issues picking this up yesterday. They just scan the barcode, discount is automatic, and the code prints on the receipt. I also paid with a card, so it was definitely not “cash only” as someone mentioned.

You are wrong. I have never even been to this store. Just walked in and bought $100 worth of PSN credit for $85, no issues at all.
Yeah the store by my parents home in southern IL didn't have even the card with the 2 bar codes, so I got it from the store near my apartment in STL. The employee scanned the $50 bar code, I paid $42.50 on my debit card and got the code on a separate receipt, & it was immediately active.

bread's done
Back