Family Guy/Subway instant win online contest

[quote name='Warner1281']It's weird. Everyday I log in to play and I do the game once, then put in the special code "STEAK" and play a second time. The first day I tried to play a third time and it said I had to wait til the next day. But everyday since then, after the first two games, it'll let me play as much as I want. I don't ever win anything, but I can play an unlimited number of games with just one e-mail addy. It'd be better if I could actually win something though.[/quote]
Same. I'm confused now. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Wolfkin']anyway we can get the OP to update the OP with extra play codes?[/quote] I think you can only use one per day so it wouldn't matter.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I think you can only use one per day so it wouldn't matter.[/quote]

Yep, you can only use one per day and you can use the same on everyday if you want. I've used "EATFRESH" for the last 3 days in a row and gotten an extra play each time.

is anyone else having trouble using Safari? I can't enter text. Luckily it's not text heavy and I can just cut/paste.

Sweet! I just won the DVD pack as well. Got the confirmation e-mail, so now it's just wait until Feb-Mar to get it.. ugh.

[quote name='Warner1281']It's weird. Everyday I log in to play and I do the game once, then put in the special code "STEAK" and play a second time. The first day I tried to play a third time and it said I had to wait til the next day. But everyday since then, after the first two games, it'll let me play as much as I want. I don't ever win anything, but I can play an unlimited number of games with just one e-mail addy. It'd be better if I could actually win something though.[/quote]

What browser are you using?

I think it is The Highlighted Box that Indicates what you win, and the random rolling of the boxes are for what prizes you can possibly win if the highlighted box lands on them....

if that makes any sense at all.

i tried. :p

btw, Congrats to those that have won anything, give me somewhat of a feeling like i can actually win something!

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I found a way to get multiple tries. IF you enter a code (for example "steak") BEFORE you take your free turn, it may give you several tries. From the code screen click "play instant win" (or whatever it says). If you lose clikc "no thanks" and then click the instant win option again. Repeat. I don't know if its timed or number of turns, but it worked for me (not that I won anything, but whatever).

I'd love to win a Family Guy DVD Pack, but when I'd hate the 6-8 AFTER contest wait. I'd honestly forget by March.

Even a $5 Subway GiftCard would be nice, so I wouldn't get a god damn Salad Sandwhich with 2 slices of meat. Seriously, greedy haji's

[quote name='UltimoRey']Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I found a way to get multiple tries. IF you enter a code (for example "steak") BEFORE you take your free turn, it may give you several tries.[/quote]too late today but I'll try tomorrow to use the code first see if I can get in more tha once.

I entered the code in before i played the game, and i got Four rolls today.....but didn't win on either of them :(

not fair, ive allready made like 8 triangles within the triangle but i guess they werent "highlighted" or whatever, hate that

[quote name='SpitFire158']This Game Is Rigged!!!![/quote]

agreed I've tried eight times a day and had one that was all American Airlines but one guess which one was highlighted?

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Lost, is this a enter once a day thing?[/quote]i don't know if you're referring to someone named lost or if you're saying you are lost but it IS an enter once a day.. THere are way around that. 1) you can use speical codes for a second free spin (EATFRESH, FEAST, STEAK) 2) some people have said that if you enter the code in first.. you can go again and again. entering in the code 3)you can use multiple accont. I haven't read the rules and conditions so i don' tknow if this is explicitly against the rules but nothing is baring you from using a spamgourmet account to create mulitple accounts and enter once (or twice with code) a day per account.

STEAK
EATFRESH
MEAL
FEAST
which code are you all using for entering more than once. I've been using EATFRESH. I put in the code do my free spin and it won't let me put it in again so I just do my normal spin and that's that. How are ya'll doing it?
[quote name='platanaso1219']this game sux i has anybody won anything yet[/quote]I know you don't want to reread the entire thread but if you go back ONE page. you'll see.
[quote name='bwilso80']When i won in the instant win game, it took me to a page with Peter Griffen on it, telling me my prize is the box set. I got an email about 1-2 hours later. Stating that I won and i will recieve my package 8-10 weeks after the contest ends december 30th.[/quote] [quote name='Edge of Heart']Looks like I won the DVD pack. Thanks OP.[/quote][quote name='LoganDX']I just won a $5 Scrubway giftcard...[/quote][quote name='Phanatic']Sweet! I just won the DVD pack as well. Got the confirmation e-mail, so now it's just wait until Feb-Mar to get it.. ugh.[/quote]

[quote name='M3wThr33']You can keep playing if you click Meg at the end of a game and choose Instant Win.[/quote]thank you. that's exactly what I was looking for that worked wonders for me.

thanks for this op, and thanks for the codes and info everyone on this page..

doesn't seem like alotta prizes though

edit: lost

[quote name='M3wThr33']You can keep playing if you click Meg at the end of a game and choose Instant Win.[/quote]

Does the browser matter? I'm using IE and I can only play once.

[quote name='M3wThr33']You can keep playing if you click Meg at the end of a game and choose Instant Win.[/quote]

it doesnt work for me I wonder why.

i got to play 7 games before it told me i couldn't play anymore (didn't win anything). All i did was i clicked the instant win button normally everytime i wanted to try again. I guess it may be random.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] You have won a $5 THE SUBWAY™ CARD! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. It will be sent to the address you provided. The promotion ends on December 30, 2007.

LOL CHEAP STUFF
[/FONT]

question for anyone that has won, after you win, is it the same screen as when you lose? Meaning is Meg still at the top and all?

I can guarentee I'm NOT asking about this because I want to use a bot or anything of the sort! :cool:

Firefox.

1) Put in my email
2) Click the Bonus Button
3) Type in FEAST
4) PLay and lose
5) Meg pops up and I click Instant Win and keep losing.

Limit: Each participant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.

So my girlfriend and I were discussing the odds of winning on this game and as soon as she said you could never win anything, I won a family guy dvd pack. First CAG win! TY OP! :D

bread's done
Back