Family OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wubb, could you please reset dcfox's usertitle? I do not appreciate it and it is spreading false information about me.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Since Salim means safe, I think that means mox can bang chicks without a condom.[/QUOTE]

He does regardless of what it means.

[quote name='Moxio']Wubb, could you please reset dcfox's usertitle? I do not appreciate it and it is spreading false information about me.[/quote]

Thats true. we all know you like dudes Salim.

[quote name='Moxio']Wubb, could you please reset dcfox's usertitle? I do not appreciate it and it is spreading false information about me.[/quote]
Don't do it Wubb!

[quote name='TheRock88']Thats true. we all know you like dudes Salim.[/QUOTE]

Man, you guys are so bad at insults. #-o

I wonder how the Mythbusters are gonna test this beer goggles shit. They probably won't use Kari cause she's hot already.

G*ddam, this stupid Saga shit on Woot is selling as slow as Brak's bowels, which are so clogged even extra-strength Drano could not unclog them.

Mox is more of a cracka than this cracka.

Happy.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']You haven't been following it? He screwed classact out of some money.[/quote]

How about a link, ASSHOLE?!

Being stuck in a laundromat where every TV is tuned to a telenovela where the most dramatic moment is a goofy girl breaks a bowl stinks

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just got home...what did I supposedly do?[/quote]

You synced into my mind and made me change my user title, then made me blame it on mods!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just got home...what did I supposedly do?[/quote]
Scammed a bunch of people in the trading forums then blamed it on poor Anbu_Zim.

[quote name='blackbird3216']fuck! someone help me with ubuntu wireless. I posted a thread in the lifestyle section. i gotta have it fixed by today.[/quote]

Blackbird....punk_raven?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back