Family OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get womenses to stop following you in Fable? I accidentally made this janky meat lady fall in love with me and now she won't leave me alone. :/

[quote name='Maklershed']How do you get womenses to stop following you in Fable? I accidentally made this janky meat lady fall in love with me and now she won't leave me alone. :/[/quote]

Fart at her. Or shoot her. Either should work.

I got Kinsey with it, and I got Wall street (sold out) + drumline. I hadn't seen any of them but Die Hard, but for $5/each...

[quote name='Maklershed']How do you get womenses to stop following you in Fable? I accidentally made this janky meat lady fall in love with me and now she won't leave me alone. :/[/quote]
She wants your meat.:lol:

[quote name='lordwow']I got Kinsey with it, and I got Wall street (sold out) + drumline. I hadn't seen any of them but Die Hard, but for $5/each...[/quote]

Drumline is pretty throwaway except for the actual performance scenes. Mad percussion is cool.

Hey Frisky, hook me up with that Madden en espanol.

I want to hear the announcer go "la dies, la cinco tooooouuuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhh dooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! !Toooooooouuuuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhhh dddddddddddoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!"

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Damnit. I was just about to post in the blog.[/quote]

Well, I don't know if anyone else did, but I reported it (along with my comment about getting popcorn while waiting for the ban stick :lol:)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']What was the dude's name? I wanna know if he got nailed.[/quote]

It was HaloMan(insert some random numbers here).

[quote name='tiredfornow']JFD has some weird pictures in his PB.

tmkwii.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back