FamilyVideo.com USED Deals - Wolverine (360) $9.99, Overlord II (360) $9.99 More + FS

[quote name='XT14']if you check the thread I update every week...if your store has enough in stock for sale...the prices are the same...they are actually updated in store before they are online for those who have one close by.[/QUOTE]

They had like 6 in stock Wolverine that were marked for 19. So maybe they didn't change the tags? I will check tomorrow when I go to Target.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']They had like 6 in stock Wolverine that were marked for 19. So maybe they didn't change the tags? I will check tomorrow when I go to Target.[/QUOTE]

yah just bring it to the counter..it should scan in correctly at 9.99...because the computer changes automatically..but of course employees have to do the rest :/

Got Wolverine, but no manual and the game is scratched up. I guess I'll do a full install to make sure the whole game is playable.

[quote name='kapkorn']Got Wolverine, not so sure about it though, seems pretty boring so far.[/QUOTE]
That means you don't like hack n slash 3d action/adventure games, that is probably one of the best this gen, I said 1 of the best.

I decided never to buy from them again and I will tell you why (if you guys care to read, just posting a consumer alert). I ordered Dead Space for PS3 about a week ago when they had it for $10. Well, I received the 360 version which I am ok with because I own a 360 as well. What I did not appreciate was the condition of the package. It was literally cracked in half and the disk badly scratched. When I tried to return it they said it was ok to return... but I had to pay my own shipping even though they shipped me the wrong product. Well, just an alert. I caution against buying from them.

I have never had a major problem with family video, and when they have ever screwed up the order or sent a really defective disc they've always either replaced it without asking for the old one back, or sent me a prepaid sleeve to ship it back to them.

bread's done
Back