famous/Celeberties on Xbox Live (Gamertags)

[quote name='$hady']I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!

Not that i'm ripping you guys or even care but why would a celeb come out and be like yea i'm whoever while playing a game online?[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='craven_fiend']I guess that makes sense. I'd hate to talk about work if I were playing games.

I think I remember you telling me this at one point when you were still playing Halo 2 regularly and had an Xbox.[/QUOTE]What? You always talk about how much you hate your job.;)

[quote name='sj41']What? You always talk about how much you hate your job.;)[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't say I hate it, just the hours. My job is pretty easy right now, as I sit by a computer and on occassion scan and prepare packages to be shipped out.

But I think you are refering to me bitching about not having a job. :rofl:

he's not really famous but that dude that was on a mtv true life is on my list. i think its the one about bein celebate. he's pretty good at left 4 dead and halo, really funny to.

xThe Statesman

[quote name='$hady']I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!

Not that i'm ripping you guys or even care but why would a celeb come out and be like yea i'm whoever while playing a game online?[/quote]

ROFL :lol:

[quote name='mykevermin']
...I'd rather just play people who don't call you "(that would be the n-bomb)" or "(insert popular homosexual epithet here)" every time you are beating them.[/quote]

That's like the people in GTA IV who I've been playing against recently. Either they use the N word in many inappropriate ways or the best is when people try to kick me for the tactics I use(running people over in cars).

I saw you join our CAG GTA night the one night for all of about a minute or two. You should join us one of these weeks. We usually have a pretty good time and even though I'm mute most of the time, trust me, you'll be thankful once I start talking. :lol:

As for the celeb/dev thing, I think I played against one of Rockstar's people the one night and I kicked their ass in Team Deathmatch, which is how I believe you get the 'Killed a Rockstar' trophy for your trophy collection. :D

What night is that? Wednesday? I'll see if I can't at some point; I don't get to play in very long durations due to being swamped with work stuffs (why I dropped so quickly), but I do want to try out more online GTA. (I'm likely spending Tuesday/Wednesday this week traveling, so I won't be able to on the 10th.)

Back to discussing how we played Gears of War against the Backstreet Boys or something.

[quote name='mykevermin']What night is that? Wednesday? I'll see if I can't at some point; I don't get to play in very long durations due to being swamped with work stuffs (why I dropped so quickly), but I do want to try out more online GTA. (I'm likely spending Tuesday/Wednesday this week traveling, so I won't be able to on the 10th.)

Back to discussing how we played Gears of War against the Backstreet Boys or something.[/quote]

Usually unless she gets called into work on that night, I'm over my gf's place on the usual Wednesday night game night. Although, we used to play on Sunday nights at 10 pm, but lately it's impossible to find anyone but my other PSN friends on on a Sunday night to play against.

wow $hady, ur freekin stupid, do u think ur funny????? Dale has been dead for 8 years now... hav some f'in respect dumbass... :dunce:

bread's done
Back