famous/Celeberties on Xbox Live (Gamertags)

I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!

Not that i'm ripping you guys or even care but why would a celeb come out and be like yea i'm whoever while playing a game online?

why would anyone stoop so low as to lie about being a celeb for all this time? surely someone cant be getting a kick out of it. that'd just be sad and pathetic.

[quote name='javeryh']I just don't get the general public's facination with famous people. Who gives a shit?[/QUOTE]

Sez the man with Betty Page in his signature.

Well, I would argue that the simple fasination is that famous people are who we wish to become (speaking in terms of Americans in general, it makes no difference if you or I differ) - jeezus, watch VH1 and all you see is half hour programs about how much money celebrities have. Our culture is completely obsessed with celebrities.

I wish I could remember what Bill Hicks had to say about them (I think it was in reference to doing commercials).

myke.
...my few brushes with fame include trying to pick fights with The Offspring, Orgy, and someone else (it's been awhile). I also tended bar for the L.A. Guns (but that will only get me old person points, certainly not cool person points).

[quote name='savestheday888']"I play nascar with Dale Earnhardt Sr. all the time he is surprisingly good at the game!"

That's really not that funny.[/QUOTE]

thats what i was thinking. atleast come up with a living person. that'd be like someone saying they are dimebag.

[quote name='mykevermin']Larry the Cable Guy? Hmm, the only reason that I would not believe the OP is simply because most people on XBL sound like ignorant, monosyllabic hillbilly twits. It's not as if he has the market cornered on southern-twang ignorance.

Perhaps it is him, though. Hooray. :roll:

What's Kane play? Mary Kate and Ashley, License to Drive?

myke.
...I'd rather just play people who don't call you "(that would be the n-bomb)" or "(insert popular homosexual epithet here)" every time you are beating them.[/QUOTE]

no, duh. He plays "Fat Old Washed Up Wrestler plays Xbox" The xbox game. You just repeat what the game tells you to repeat. Or in other words, a bad SIMON ripoff.

I told some dude I was Joey from friends (I didn't say the actors name I said Joey from friends) and he belived me, I hope he didnt think I was the character!

[quote name='craven_fiend']thats what i was thinking. atleast come up with a living person. that'd be like someone saying they are dimebag.[/QUOTE]

So your accusing me of lieing? Dale has no reason to lie nor do I.

[quote name='$hady']So your accusing me of lieing? Dale has no reason to lie nor do I.[/QUOTE]
if you for some reason think you are being funny, your fucked up

I remember when Fred Durst was acting like he was a big gamer right around when SegaNet was released. I remember a quote from Durst in ODCM that said "If you get your ass kicked, it's probably me on the other end of the line."

For some reason, I seriously doubt that one.

[quote name='mykevermin']What's Kane play? Mary Kate and Ashley, License to Drive?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='stocker08']no, duh. He plays "Fat Old Washed Up Wrestler plays Xbox" The xbox game.[/QUOTE]

Aside from the fact that that was a fucking terrible attempt at being funny, it doesn't even make sense. He's not fat, nor is he washed-up....unless being on TV every week and getting paid a ton of money to do so is "washed up."

Regardless, I remember Daivari saying Kane played Halo 2 among other things. No surprise there I guess.

How was the run in the MWL? What did he say? Need details! Sorry for a big bump, but I was also curious about celeberties that play video games.

I played Battlefield with "Tom Green" the other day, I dont know if it was him or not but i kept singing the Tom Green Show theme song and it made him chuckle. lol

[quote name='Technique']How was the run in the MWL? What did he say? Need details! Sorry for a big bump, but I was also curious about celeberties that play video games.[/QUOTE]

Man, it's been so long I can barely remember.

I remember it was a CTF on Headlong. His team won, and it was around the time of the CAG Awards, because he knew he was in the lead for "Biggest CAG Villian." He basically just revealed himself, told us he was a better Halo player, and left. Pretty anti-climactic in retrospect, but at the time, it was insane.

[quote name='Ledhed']Man, it's been so long I can barely remember.

I remember it was a CTF on Headlong. His team won, and it was around the time of the CAG Awards, because he knew he was in the lead for "Biggest CAG Villian." He basically just revealed himself, told us he was a better Halo player, and left. Pretty anti-climactic in retrospect, but at the time, it was insane.[/QUOTE]

I remember it pretty clearly. Our first round of offense, his team locked us down in our base with the flag mere Halo-inches away from scoring. They scored their first round, then we scored, thanks mostly to a JimmieMac Killtrocity on the turret. The final round of Defense had us locking them down, but they still scored the flag in Sudden Death Overtime. It was a close, intense game.

I've only played with moronic twelve year olds who just realized they have junk in their pants...until I cancelled my Live 'cause the incessant ranting and cursing was too much.

Anyhow, I just moved back to the Washington D.C. area, and a buddy of mine who is an obsessive Madden player has played with Don Geronimo of the Don & Mike show a few times. I was over once, when he was playing him. Verifiable, no. But given the gamertag, I'd bank that it was him and I don't think that my friend would lie about it either.

[quote name='Girion47']Hey what does Dale and Pink Floyd have in common?

THE WALL!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

i dont know why but that made me laugh really fucking hard

[quote name='kittie']Leenabw.

The most popular poster on the internet.[/QUOTE]

I think the enigmatic siren overstates her station. :)

[quote name='JSweeney']Or was it thar intarweb? ;)[/QUOTE]

thats it!!!! Moxio claims last week he hacked into DOS and stumbled upon the intarweb.

I grew up playing football with "Dante Culpepper" (from the RAMS) for the Vanguard Knights in Ocala, FL.

I play with him once in a while, he's even been a guest of mine of the old cheapassgamer custom Halo 2 matches. Pretty normal dude, just keeps quiet for good reason...

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I grew up playing football with "Dante Culpepper" (from the RAMS) for the Vanguard Knights in Ocala, FL.

I play with him once in a while, he's even been a guest of mine of the old cheapassgamer custom Halo 2 matches. Pretty normal dude, just keeps quiet for good reason...[/QUOTE]

Wow, when did he join the Rams? Thats news to me. :rofl:

[quote name='craven_fiend']Wow, when did he join the Rams? Thats news to me. :rofl:[/QUOTE]Him and Mooky are tight. He knows what's happening with Culpepper before fucking ESPN!

[quote name='PINKO']ive played with axl rose,gary coleman,george michaels,troy aikman,and coreyfeldmen.[/QUOTE]
I don't see any celebrities on that list.

[quote name='mykevermin']I don't see any celebrities on that list.[/QUOTE]

Even though I am a Redksins fan, Troy Aikman would qualify as a celeb.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Wow, when did he join the Rams? Thats news to me. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Oops, Vikings... had to look it up. I dont really follow the NFL, and we really dont talk about football much... I know he plays for the NFL, and he knows that. We really just talk about Ocala, and High School. Its not like we're best friends, just old high school buddies.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Oops, Vikings... had to look it up. I dont really follow the NFL, and we really dont talk about football much... I know he plays for the NFL, and he knows that. We really just talk about Ocala, and High School. Its not like we're best friends, just old high school buddies.[/QUOTE]

I guess that makes sense. I'd hate to talk about work if I were playing games.

I think I remember you telling me this at one point when you were still playing Halo 2 regularly and had an Xbox.

[quote name='Logain8955']I've heard that Nathan Fillion (Mal from Serenity/Firefly) loves him his Halo 2. I think it'd be cool to be in a game with him.[/QUOTE]
Just watched serenity today and I agree it would be kind of cool to game with nathan.

bread's done
Back