Fanatical Thread

Free bird adventures triple pack - $3.99 ends in about 22 hours.

Includes To the Moon, A bird story and Finding Paradise

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/freebird-adventures-triple-pack
I was excited for a minute because I thought it was "Free" bird adventures triple pack but it's "Freebird adventures triple pack."

I finally got around to playing To the Moon recently and I thought it was pretty meh after years of "feels" hype, but it was decent enough I'll try A Bird Story eventually and I'm pretty old and jaded these days.

Just letting everyone know in the Build a Summer Bundle Ary and the Secret of Seasons keys are now back in stock after being out of stock a few days. I just bought today, and would recommend if you want that game to get the bundle soon.

I bought a copy of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk from Fanatical since they had a 10% off deal and I got a free game code with purchase.

The code is for a game I already own so like this post to win a copy of Everhood (Steam Deck Verified)

I will pick a winner early next week and PM the code. I'd rather try this than have it lurked.

Thanks

Used Comment Picker for Everhood this morning and the winner is Twilightsparkle.

I sent you a PM with the code. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fanatical is running a contest to win some prizes.  When you enter it you also get a 5% off coupon for a future order:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/book/summer-sale-2023-sign-in-and-win-contest-entry

There are a few exclusions for the coupon though.  This is what mine says:

"Summer Sale - Sign-In & Win 5% coupon: Coupon T&Cs - This coupon is valid until 31st August 2023 (11:59PM UTC) and saves you an extra 5% on your next Fanatical order. This is not applicable on Star Deals, pre-orders, Charity Bundles, Elden Ring, Like A Dragon: Ishin!, Hogwarts Legacy, Company of Heroes 3, Dead Island 2 or LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga titles."

Build Your Own Slayer Bundle IX

3 For $4.99 , 5 For $7.99, 7 For $9.99

AMID EVIL
Arise: A Simple Story
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery
Block'Em! 2-Pack
For the People
From Space

Hasbro's BATTLESHIP
Lawn Mowing Simulator
Orbital Bullet
Paper Beast - Folded Edition
Patron
Starpoint Gemini Warlords Gold Pack
Survivalist/Survivalist: Invisible Strain
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire
The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante

Diamond Collection Reloaded Edition

3 For $14.99, 4 For $18.99, 5 For $22.99

Dice Legacy
Elderand
Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition
Harvest Moon: One World
Interstellar Space: Genesis Complete Edition

Minoria
Road 96
Roadwarden
Undead Horde 2: Necropolis
Viscerafest
Youtubers Life 2

Diamond Collection Reloaded Edition

3 For $14.99, 4 For $18.99, 5 For $22.99

Dice Legacy
Elderand
Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition
Harvest Moon: One World
Interstellar Space: Genesis Complete Edition

Minoria
Road 96
Roadwarden
Undead Horde 2: Necropolis
Viscerafest
Youtubers Life 2
I already have Road 96, Roadwarden, and Encased - so unfortunately not really enough for me to dive into this one. I am kind of interested in Dice Legacy, but not enough to bite.

That diamond bundle is turds, IMO. So many rebundles and a few low rated games for a premium price?

Get outta here!
It's a Harvest Moon One World + Interstellar Space Complete Edition bundle. I don't think it's worth buying for anything else, and Harvest Moon is poorly reviewed and probably not worth it due to it not being a "real" harvest moon game. I've still not bought a single diamond bundle, none of them have been worth it.

I usually quite like the platinum bundles and the bundles where you can get like 10 games for 3-5 dollars. Diamond bundles usually suck and I pass on them too.

One thing I'll point out about this Prestige bundle is that a few of the games feel like the type of games that could be in a future Humble Choice  (especially Thymesia and  Strange Horticulture), and this bundle is going to be available until after the next Choice is released (October 3rd) so if you're interested in those games it might be worth waiting until then to see what happens. Of course a lot of these have already been in the Choice as well.

Interested in some of these games, the prestige bundles are pretty pricey, though. Probably will take the advice about waiting for choice just in case they show up there.

I'd probably pull the trigger if it were the Anniversary Edition of Skyrim (couple it with Mechwarriors 5).  Will wait to see the next Humble Choice as suggested by lomax.

I'd probably pull the trigger if it were the Anniversary Edition of Skyrim (couple it with Mechwarriors 5). Will wait to see the next Humble Choice as suggested by lomax.
I mean, would it really kill them to put the the Anniversary Edition in it???

Customers: Put the Anniversary Edition in bundles, wouldja?

Bethesda: You leave us alone!!!

crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif

Eh, I mean, there are some vaguely interesting titles in there, but not enough to justify the price, unfortunately.
I'm missing:

Troublemaker

King's Bounty II

ICBM

Nadir

Senko no Ronde 2

Internet Cafe Sim 2

Throw all of those into a bundle for $5 and I'll buy it. $25 is just.. way too much for so many repeats

Crumble free on Fanatical.

Comes with 10% off coupon for garbage Mystery Bundles.

Game key expires Sept 27th.

Coupon expires Oct 30th.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/crumble

Also free International Day of the Programmer ebook bundle.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/international-day-of-the-programmer-2023-free-giveaway

Includes

Mathematics for Game Programming and Computer Graphics

Game Development with Blender and Godot

Functional Programming in Go

Fundamentals for Self-Taught Programmers

20% off coupon for Coding & Development Elearning & Game Assets bundles.

Coupon expires Sept 23rd.

Build Your Own Bento Bundle 3

3 For $5.99, 5 For $8.99 , 10 For $14.99

A Little Lily Princess
Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
Blind Fate: Edo no Yami
Dark Deity
England Exchange
Ephemeral Tale
Fight'N Rage
Good Knight
Henteko Quad Pack
If My Heart Had Wings
If My Heart Had Wings -Flight Diary
ITORAH
Kaichu - The Kaiju Dating Sim
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
The Letter - Horror Visual Novel
Long Live The Queen
Magical Diary: Horse Hall
Night Cascades
Perfect Gold - Yuri Visual Novel
Rituals in the Dark
River City Girls
Saint Maker - Horror Visual Novel
Sweetest Monster

Been waiting for River City Girls to be bundled again and a few are on my wish list. I'll figure out something since I own plenty of these.

Seems to be an okay amount of yuri too if you like that.

BYO Bethesda Bundle:

-> https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/bethesda-favorites-build-your-own-bundle

Pricing:

-> 2 for $6.99 

-> 3 for $9.99

-> 5 for $14.99

Steam-Games To Pick From:

- DOOM 2016

- DOOM 3

- RAGE

- The Evil Within 1: Bundle (Base Game & All DLC's)

- QUAKE

- QUAKE 4

- Fallout Classic Collection (Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout: Tactics)

- Wolfenstein: Youngblood

- Wolfenstein: The New Order

- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

- Dishonored 1: Definitive

- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY

- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe

- The Elder Scrolls Online

There are also a few dollar packs of 2-4 games (probably the best deal being Rebel Galaxy and Rebel Galaxy Outlaw), and a couple double packs that cost slightly more than a dollar.

Build Your Own Bento Bundle 3

3 For $5.99, 5 For $8.99 , 10 For $14.99

A Little Lily Princess
Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
Blind Fate: Edo no Yami
Dark Deity
England Exchange
Ephemeral Tale
Fight'N Rage
Good Knight
Henteko Quad Pack
If My Heart Had Wings
If My Heart Had Wings -Flight Diary
ITORAH
Kaichu - The Kaiju Dating Sim
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
The Letter - Horror Visual Novel
Long Live The Queen
Magical Diary: Horse Hall
Night Cascades
Perfect Gold - Yuri Visual Novel
Rituals in the Dark
River City Girls
Saint Maker - Horror Visual Novel
Sweetest Monster

Been waiting for River City Girls to be bundled again and a few are on my wish list. I'll figure out something since I own plenty of these.

Seems to be an okay amount of yuri too if you like that.
The main things of note for yuri are Perfect Gold and A Little Lily Princess. The Letter has a little, but it’s not anything like the focus, and Long Live the Queen has a couple girlxgirl endings (along several, some of which are also boyxgirl), but they’re short and that’s pretty much the extent of it. There’s some other stuff in there that looks like it might have some, but I don’t recognize any of it. Cursory checking implies Rituals in the Dark and Night Cascades are probably the only others with significant yuri content, and that they might be okay?

Still refuse to support WayForward after their bullshit during the HGH kickstarter, so forget River City Girls.

Wait what now?
It’s been a while so I’d have to go digging through my documentation to remember all the details, but the gist of it was that they canceled platforms, delivered nonfunctional keys to hundreds of backers that they took months to sort out, and consistently lied in my communications with them about the various issues that kept cropping up. I even tried to contact one of the higher ups in the company when it became clear that the community representative was a piece of shit, but he ignored me.

It also just wasn’t a very good game, despite taking like two years longer than promised to actually come out. Pirate’s Curse was a far better game, so HGH would have been a let down even if I hadn’t gotten embroiled in the middle of kickstarter shenanigans.

It’s been a while so I’d have to go digging through my documentation to remember all the details, but the gist of it was that they canceled platforms, delivered nonfunctional keys to hundreds of backers that they took months to sort out, and consistently lied in my communications with them about the various issues that kept cropping up. I even tried to contact one of the higher ups in the company when it became clear that the community representative was a piece of shit, but he ignored me.

It also just wasn’t a very good game, despite taking like two years longer than promised to actually come out. Pirate’s Curse was a far better game, so HGH would have been a let down even if I hadn’t gotten embroiled in the middle of kickstarter shenanigans.
Oh i see. That’s why I stay away from Kickstarter. I always assumed Wayforward were better than that. Half-Genie Hero was terrible tho anyway, hated how it was more of a level-based 2D action game instead of the usual metroidvania.

Speaking of Kickstarter horror stories, did anyone else back Unsung Story? The company that took over appears to be as unscrupulous as the first one. Initially I felt bad for being skeptical about Little Orbit taking over the project, but after a couple years of nothing but vacuous "design docs," it appears that my early thoughts were warranted.

Last edited:
Build Your Own Indie Legends Bundle

3 For $4.99, 5 For $6.99, 8 For $9.99

Black Book
Breathedge
DUSK

For The King
Hello Neighbor

Human Fall Flat
Landlord's Super
Party Hard 2
PC Building Simulator + Esports Expansion Double Pack

Police Stories

Rampage Knights
Rubber Bandits

The Sexy Brutale

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
Streamer Life Simulator

X-Morph: Defense Complete Pack

Many aight games with a billion rebundles. Only one I'm interested in is Party Hard 2.

Yet another rebundle bundle. Good if you missed some of these.

Fanatical Favorites Build Your Own Bundle

2 For $5.99, 3 For $7.99, 5 For $11.99
Arboria
Bad North: Jotunn Edition
Beyond the Long Night
BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE
Burnhouse Lane
Chronicon

The Darkest Tales
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
Gal*Gun 2
Garden Story
Gun Gun Pixies
Home Sweet Home EP2
MARSUPILAMI - HOOBADVENTURE

My Summer Adventure: Memories of Another Life
Rain World
The Smurfs - Mission Vileaf
Tunguska: The Visitation
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School Fanatical Edition

Yet another rebundle bundle. Good if you missed some of these.

Fanatical Favorites Build Your Own Bundle

2 For $5.99, 3 For $7.99, 5 For $11.99
Arboria
Bad North: Jotunn Edition
Beyond the Long Night
BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE
Burnhouse Lane
Chronicon

The Darkest Tales
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
Gal*Gun 2
Garden Story
Gun Gun Pixies
Home Sweet Home EP2
MARSUPILAMI - HOOBADVENTURE

My Summer Adventure: Memories of Another Life
Rain World
The Smurfs - Mission Vileaf
Tunguska: The Visitation
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School Fanatical Edition
Anything good in there?

Tunguska: TV is also in the Top-Down Stealth Humble Bundle; been curious about that one.

Anything good in there?

Tunguska: TV is also in the Top-Down Stealth Humble Bundle; been curious about that one.
bpm, bullets per minute is a really fun rhythm shooter rogue like game. not sure about the other games here though.

Extra 5% off sitewide with code EXTRASAVERS5 for the rest of the week.

Also 6 new games were added to the Prestige Collection - Build Your Own Bundle listed below:

Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise Of The Dragons
Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel
GRIME
HYPERVIOLENT
Sunday Gold
Wasteland 3
Not that I really expected it to, but EXTRASAVERS5 does not stack with the 5% discount coupons from purchases, in case anyone was wondering.

bread's done
Back