• Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
  • Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
[/customspoiler][*]Nicole (Otome Version) Deluxe Edition
[*]Post Master
[*]Warring States Tactics
[*]Nicole (Otome Version) Deluxe Edition
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
rcsample....trollin' for likes....postin' crappy bundles.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! NEW BUNDLE ALERT:

FRONTLINE TACTICS (A FREE TO PLAY GAME) COMPLETE BUNDLE:

um u could got it from russia or use steam wallet it same price as stema had lowest so anotherfailure hhaah

Wow, Nicole got bundled.

"I never expected that", said the funniest guy in the forum stuck on mobile.
oh waally ? ur walcome guys i sacrfice 2 of the games to this bunlde hegemonia i knew it was happening but i never listen to true cag just i want cag oh well poor steam wallet and post master mostly cause of .... summer sale....

Gloriously repeat-free for me! Bought it like a motherfapper!

CAG-world problem: ITAD.com doesn't list bundles quickly enough and I had to check each game page individually. *flipslaptop

How does Fate work in this Destiny bundle? The Immortal bundle gave a key for just Undiscovered Realms (at least as far as I can tell, I haven't redeemed it yet), but the description of The Traitor Soul in this bundle says it's a key that gives you all three of the Fate games. So does this activate all three items in the Steam catalog? Has anyone checked?

How does Fate work in this Destiny bundle? The Immortal bundle gave a key for just Undiscovered Realms (at least as far as I can tell, I haven't redeemed it yet), but the description of The Traitor Soul in this bundle says it's a key that gives you all three of the Fate games. So does this activate all three items in the Steam catalog? Has anyone checked?
It seems (from some of the reviews on Steam) that Traitor Soul includes everything FATE in a single app id/key.

Each Fate game contains the content of the prior games. You're better off waiting for them to release the last one.
I thought the third was the last one. There's more to this game? Where will I find the time to play it all?

Edit: there's one more Fate yet unreleased. Well.

hope someone buys it and  sells off what they dont want, or buy it myself and sell off what i dont want. AHHHHHH problems   :)

if humble sucks i buy it

what the hell i buy it.   hopefully dump the other 4 games i dont want  and get  2 back

so if i own fate undiscovered. Worth playing this one or  dump it for something i like

Hmmm thinking of this one Nicole...I could see myself wanting that and the warring nations one could be good. Fate is alright too, though as Moobs pointed out it's missing one....not too bad though that commando game looks awful. I will have to think on this one.

Hmmm thinking of this one Nicole...I could see myself wanting that and the warring nations one could be good. Fate is alright too, though as Moobs pointed out it's missing one....not too bad though that commando game looks awful. I will have to think on this one.
FYI a lesbian version of Nicole will be released eventually.. so if you want to date women you might be better off waiting for that. Not that I'm suggesting you play a Winter Wolves game though.

FYI a lesbian version of Nicole will be released eventually.. so if you want to date women you might be better off waiting for that. Not that I'm suggesting you play a Winter Wolves game though.
From the newsletters (yes, I'm subscribed to WW's newsletter, SHUT UP), it sounds like they're releasing the lesbian version separately from the straight version (instead of separately plus a combined version, as usual), but I could be completely wrong about that and/or they could be lying, so I'm not sure why I bothered to type all this out as it doesn't seem to have added any significant information to the conversation.

Platypus Bundle - $1.99 (price valid until 10/21) [customspoiler=Includes]
  • CHIP
  • The Culling of the Cows
  • Glacier 3: The Meltdown
  • Nux
  • Platypus
  • Platypus II
  • Psichodelya
[/customspoiler]

Platypus is a neat little shooter, if a little old. Nice to see it on Steam!
hibbert-800jpg_2321413.jpg

Are you this Fenners?

Who cares whether the name is similar or if it's basically the same game?
I do. Battle vs Chess is lazy, bad ripoff of a classic (6 battle animations vs 35 in the original 1988 Battle Chess, let alone the later themed versions on CD-ROM). I'd hate for people who've only heard of Battle Chess to be mislead.

It's not like Interplay was doing that to protect some IP that they're actively working on--hell, I didn't even know they still existed as an entity.
Ahem.

I do. Battle vs Chess is lazy, bad ripoff of a classic (6 battle animations vs 35 in the original 1988 Battle Chess, let alone the later themed versions on CD-ROM). I'd hate for people who've only heard of Battle Chess to be mislead.

Ahem.
I'd never heard of this EA game. It looks like it could be quite good.

FWIW, I have formed no opinion of B v C because I haven't played it yet.

hmm maybe i keep it now

Apparently Platypus II has a huge issue - no audio from the left speaker.

I've wanted that series of games for a bit, but I already have Culling of the Cows... so I'm passing on this.

bread's done
Back