Fanatical Thread

The All-Stars 2 bundle ends in 5ish hours.

[customspoiler=Includes]
  • A Bird Story
  • Alien Rage: Unlimited
  • Broken Sword: Director's Cut
  • Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
  • Mount & Blade
  • Pool Nation
  • Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
for $2.99
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda hate myself for having all of these terrible terrible simulators.

Also hate myself for wanting those two Professional Farmer 2014 DLCs.

Kinda hate myself for having all of these terrible terrible simulators.

Also hate myself for wanting those two Professional Farmer 2014 DLCs.
It's all about perspective. Compared to most of the scheisse that Poopees has been peddling lately these look like game of the year.

There's a new bundle at Bundle Stars:

Flurry Bundle - $2.49

• Wimp: Who Stole My Pants?
  • Koala Kids
  • Robo Miner
  • Ice Cream Surfer
  • TransPlan
  • Aero's Quest
  • Unium
  • Sparkle 3 Genesis

Out of the last 3 bundlestars bundles I've only owned 3 games. Most of the games don't look so good, but that's a lot of +1's.

I think I'm turning a corner here. I've successfully avoided buying these last two BS bundles and the IG Monday.

LivingAddictionFree.jpg

PSA: Ending in 7 hours (unless it gets BundleStar'd)...

Gauntlet Party Bundle - $16.99 (ed. this is an old link)

• Gauntlet - 4-Pack
  • Gauntlet - Lilith the Necromancer Pack DLC 4-Pack
This has dropped down to $14.99 - anyone interested in jumping in with me for a 4-pack?

Gauntlet 4-Pack

Same content, different link.

$3.75 a pop. I could handle it via Paypal or someone with more feedback, doesn't matter to me.

That's a killer price for Gauntlet, and the fact that it comes with the Necromancer is great because she's a really fun character to play.

This has dropped down to $14.99 - anyone interested in jumping in with me for a 4-pack?

Gauntlet 4-Pack

Same content, different link.

$3.75 a pop. I could handle it via Paypal or someone with more feedback, doesn't matter to me.
Are you sure this includes the Lilith DLC? Based on the description, it sounds like it is only the base game. If anyone can confirm it includes the DLC, I would be interested in a spot.

Is this 4 pack different than the one they had about a month ago? Because I got in on that one and it did have the DLC.
Considering there's a separate link to get the DLC at $2.49, I'd guess it's NOT included. Still a good price for a 4-way split, but sadly it's base game only.

Interesting. Eight of these games are published by ValuSoft - this is basically half their catalog.
Now the only thing from them I don't have after this bundle is Age of Enigmia. I'm loving these bundle star bundles a good portion of them I don't own half the games it's great.

The End is Nigh. The twitter IR rep has now joined bundlestars

https://twitter.com/indieroyale/status/616229455166578690

3 games were released less than 2 weeks ago on steam, and all are within the refund period.

Reflections
Glass Wing
Nomad

Someone on my friend list posted this.. lol

I guess those devs don't like money.

bread's done
Back