• Warlock 2: The Thrilling Trio DLC
  • Warlock 2: The Good, the Bad, & the Muddy DLC
  • Warlock 2: Three Mighty Mages DLC
  • Warlock 2: Spectacular Spell Pack DLC
  • Warlock I and II: Soundtrack DLC
  • Warlock 2 E-book: The Great Mage Game DLC
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
So according to Spoder, All Zombies Must Die! is delisted, and upon further research by a crazy person who's gotta catch 'em all (me), the only way to get it is to buy this Steam bundle.

The good news is if you buy it and own Burn Zombie Burn! you get a gift copy.

The bad news is if you buy it and own All Zombies Must Die!: Scorepocalypse, you are SOL.

I have absolutely no idea why it's only available this way.
eh.. can you clarify? All Zombies Must Die! :Scopocalypse is included in the bundle that you link.

no, he said that All Zombies Must Die! is delisted.. BUT it's there on Steam and can be bought
It can't be bought on its own; you can only get it as part of that Steam bundle (as store purchase or as a CD Key.)

The game was removed from sale for some reason, probably because the devs never bothered to update it for modern PCs. It will work, but it's kinda buggy.

That's the sequel.

header.jpg

THIS is the game everyone is talking about.

what the hell is going on with Bundlestars? First the crappy new site change and now they 'hold' your order? I ordered a bundle a couple days ago and got a message that it would need to be manually approved or something for some reason and was on hold. I got a payment confirmation email but never any keys. Do you have to wait several days to get your keys now? WTF?

I just bought a bundle, got my key instantly. Never had any problems with the new site thing either. Guess I'm really lucky when it comes to these things or y'all are really unlucky.

[quote name="Kenshindono" post="12981796" timestamp="1445496702"]what the hell is going on with Bundlestars? First the crappy new site change and now they 'hold' your order? I ordered a bundle a couple days ago and got a message that it would need to be manually approved or something for some reason and was on hold. I got a payment confirmation email but never any keys. Do you have to wait several days to get your keys now? WTF?[/quote]
Do you really expect me to approve it now? Dumbass.

Killer Bundle 5 and Game Makers bundles are about to end in a few hours. Nightmare Bundle ends in 7 days and didn't get a price bump as I previously posted about. Something something scheisty something something.

eh.. can you clarify? All Zombies Must Die! :Scopocalypse is included in the bundle that you link.
Edited the original post for clarity.

ook.. thanks for pointing that out b/c the regular AZMD! wasn't even listed on the Steam store page.

isn't the AZMD! Scorepocalypse a better, more definitive version of AZMD!

why ppl want the older version?
Maybe the gameplay is better, but it's also worse to me because I don't think it has a campaign. The original AZMD is the only one in the "series" that has a campaign AFAIK. The rest are just score attack games with no story/campaign whatsoever

Yeah I mean you have to know about the guys ex girlfriend to really get into the game...I did enjoy AZMD if anyone asks. It was pretty fun. I also like how you unlocked stuff by completing certain tasks.

55% off PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate + FREE PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate - $8.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
  • PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
[/customspoiler]

Dead Island Store Sale
85% off Dead Island Ultimate Collection (USA) - $7.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (USA)
  • Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition (USA)
  • Dead Island: Riptide - Fashion Victim DLC
  • Dead Island: Riptide - Survivor Pack DLC
  • Escape Dead Island (USA)
[/customspoiler]
85% off Dead Island Franchise Pack (USA) - $4.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (USA)
  • Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition (USA)
  • Dead Island: Riptide - Fashion Victim DLC
  • Dead Island: Riptide - Survivor Pack DLC
[/customspoiler]
80% off Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (USA) - $3.99
80% off Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition (USA) - $3.99
80% off Escape Dead Island (USA) - $3.99

There's some Deep Silver (Saint's Row, Metro) and Focus Home Interactive sales in the BS store. But, since I hate the new layout, BS can go fuck themselves.

There's some Deep Silver (Saint's Row, Metro) and Focus Home Interactive sales in the BS store. But, since I hate the new layout, BS can go fuck themselves.
Problem is on the front-page, you can't really filter anything out b/t All Products; Game Bundles; Individual Games; and DLC's.

You still have click on the "Looking For More" on the bottom right of the page just to get to the filters.

Even then, once you click "Looking For More" - this thing STILL needs more filters.

Meh.

New combination of Necro'd games.
Yeah. And of course there's nothing from the Retro Battle Bundle from 3 months back, which has the only Retroism games I'm missing. Maybe they'll just repeat that in its entirety.

New bundle, as well.

The Trinity 3 Bundle

For $2.49 you get:

StarMade

Skulls of the Shogun

Gold Rush Anniversary!

Soccertron

Super Splatters

Prophour23

Starship Rubicon

Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord

Symphony

Making History: The Great War

+6 for me. Not terrible.

There's no price increase shenanigans on this one either. :bouncy:

Own skulls and age of fear 2....price is alright. I do really want Gold Rush. Also that Splatter game looks like good fun. I'll have to think about it.

A couple of my friends bought Starmade at full price and have put about 40+ hours into it so I guess I'll pick this one up for that alone.  I'll probably hate it.

I think this is a +5 for me, which is fine at 50 cents each. Cutting back on the Poopees bundles after all of these bad decisions they've been making, so I have to get some new games somehow. ;)

+++++karma

Starmade:
ZMGNG-NMWHJ-4MX0N

Skulls of the Shogun:
ZYYPL-LRTB9-CP2NV

Super Splatters:
5339G-I00V6-FNZ2Q

Symphony:
QYYND-MZI9F-9LVBH

I accidentally bought the Crazy Loot bundle twice. Is there anyone here who was planning on buying it but hasn't yet? Buy it from me, yo.

I accidentally bought the Crazy Loot bundle twice. Is there anyone here who was planning on buying it but hasn't yet? Buy it from me, yo.
Have you revealed any of the keys yet?

if not, now that the keys aren't emailed to you/automatically revealed, there's a chance you can request a refund. Try their customer support on the bundle page, they were surprisingly speedy when I requested a pending charge on an order I didn't complete be canceled.

Have you revealed any of the keys yet?

if not, now that the keys aren't emailed to you/automatically revealed, there's a chance you can request a refund. Try their customer support on the bundle page, they were surprisingly speedy when I requested a pending charge on an order I didn't complete be canceled.
I haven't actually. I might do that then.

New and weird Horde bundle. Probably only worthwhile if you're obsessed with sketchy ValuSoft products or really need the Drakensang DLC (hint: you don't).

bread's done
Back