Fanatical Thread

To all them granny gamers are any of these Artifex mundi games new to bundle? I usually buy the Bundlestars Granny games bundles because they usually cost $1.99.

Edit: Seems i'm missing Dark Arcana, Left in the Dark, Mind Snares, Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davey Jones. Do I really like these games enough to get them for a quarter each..... Think pretty much all of these have been bundled and IG had some bundle which I missed on with all of these...

Last edited by a moderator:
To all them granny gamers are any of these Artifex mundi games new to bundle? I usually buy the Bundlestars Granny games bundles because they usually cost $1.99.
No, this is literally the same content as the IG Hidden Gems bundle except that that one also included Enigmatis and Enigmatis 2.

So there's a Quake Bundle...for $10.19

• Quake
  • Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon
  • Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity
  • Quake II
  • Quake II Mission Pack: Ground Zero
  • Quake II Mission Pack: The Reckoning
  • Quake III Arena
  • Quake III Team Arena
  • Quake IV
$10.19?! :shame:

There's a new All-Stars bundle up for $1.99. I have to say, it's the worst All-Stars to date, basically all repeats of stuff you've gotten from dozens of other bundles:

Evoland

Guacamelee! Super Whatever-the-hell Edition

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

Overture

Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate

Pixeljunk Shooter

Survivalist

GT Legends

Letter Quest Remastered

Did someone's cat walk across the keyboard at Bundlestars HQ and accidentally order a bajillion copies of Shadow of Mordor and the Stalker games?  Those things are on sale 24/7/365 these days.

Didn't see this quality bundle mentioned...

Microids Mega Bundle 30th Anniversary Bundle - $1.99/$4.99/$6.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Tier 1 - $1.99Darkstone
  • Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
  • Syberia
  • Monument Builders - Alcatraz
  • Moto Racer Collection
  • Hospital Manager
  • Iron Storm
[*]Tier 2 - $4.99 - Including products above
  • Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague
  • Dracula: The Resurrection
  • Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
  • Return to Mysterious Island
  • Voyage: Journey to the Moon
  • Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
  • Return to Mysterious Island 2
  • Sinking Island
  • The Bluecoats: North vs South
  • Still Life
  • eXperience 112
[*]Tier 3 - $6.99 - Including products above
  • Still Life 2
  • Bet On Soldier
  • Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village
  • Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold
  • Dream Chamber
  • Subject 13
  • Syberia II
[/customspoiler]

Surprisingly, I'm missing three. One in each tier.

fuck I should have seen the 3D Realms Anthology bundle writing-on-the-wall.

Now, do I request a refund and get on the Valve shit list? Or do suck it up and take a +8 for $5? :wall:

Nice want the 3D realms bundle and that action RPG. Rest looks mixed/OK but decent priced bundle nonetheless. Easy buy.

fuck I should have seen the 3D Realms Anthology bundle writing-on-the-wall.

Now, do I request a refund and get on the Valve shit list? Or do suck it up and take a +8 for $5? :wall:
Same, but I honestly didn't see it being in a bundle before the end of the year. Especially not before the Steam Winter sale where Apogee Software or Interceptor Entertainment could make a bit more off of this Anthology.

Well, I just requested my Steam refund... down the rabbit hole I go... :whee:

Lmao @ all your suckers who bought the 3d anthology because "ERMAGERD ITS GUNNA BE REMUVED SOON". I'm glad I only buy games I'll play now and not stupid shit to appease my OCD collector side.

Also wasn't Lichdom the game that said to buy during EA because they would only raise the price and never put it on sale? And now its in a bundle.

Has there been a single game that said " buy now because its the cheapest now, and the price will only go up in the future" and actually stuck by their words, and succeeded?

Bought the 3D Realms Anthology a few months ago from Bundle Stars, so no refund for me :/. Only really interested in Cross Code from this bundle.

Well these devs need to watch who they are signing on with, read carefully what they are agreeing to and really think about what that means.

Of course most of them don't.

I don't really see why they needed a publisher anyway. It's not like it's hard to get in through Greenlight these days, especially if you're weeaboo or even quasi-weeaboo.

I don't buy early access games anymore so the only chance for me buying cross code otherwise would be low and when it's released.

I don't buy early access games anymore so the only chance for me buying cross code otherwise would be low and when it's released.
I was tempted to buy it at full price to support the dev when it released on steam, but then I saw the publisher and couldn't justify it.

I don't think these devs realize how much of an impact publishers can make

BS 'Oops-ed' me out of my account, so I can't buy nuthin.

I guess they're mad that I haven't bought anything from them in so long.

CrossCode dev had no idea it was getting bundled, lol.
Yeah, that's crazy.

I don't really see why they needed a publisher anyway. It's not like it's hard to get in through Greenlight these days, especially if you're weeaboo or even quasi-weeaboo.
Absolutely. Even weeaboo-ish guarantees you a built-in fanbase, unless your game is just terrible and by the time anyone figures that out, you'll have been out of Greenlight, rolling suckers for $10-15, for months.

Yeah, that's crazy.

Absolutely. Even weeaboo-ish guarantees you a built-in fanbase, unless your game is just terrible and by the time anyone figures that out, you'll have been out of Greenlight, rolling suckers for $10-15, for months.
Even longer if you have a halfway competent artist do your trading card art assets for you, and you fool around with the market just enough to maintain a card value of few bucks.

Not that I was planning on getting it anyway, but BundleStars really doesn't want me to waste my money on the Microids bundle. It keeps 404ing on me every time I try to load the page, though every other part of their site seems to work just fine.

Not that I was planning on getting it anyway, but BundleStars really doesn't want me to waste my money on the Microids bundle. It keeps 404ing on me every time I try to load the page, though every other part of their site seems to work just fine.
Same, and this isn't the first time their shitty new site has lost a purchase from me.

Nooooo why did I just buy the 3D Realms Anthology on Steam 2 weeks ago for $10?!

Does requesting a refund on Steam still get you on the card drop rate black list?

I have one order that's complete but shows no keys and another that's pending and shows keys as "currently unavailable". 

I got my keys just fine. I also went ahead and joined the e-terrorist group by requesting a refund on my Anthology pack.

Went to the hospital early this morning and while lying in the bed I saw the email and bought this bundle. Purchase went through(PayPal emailed me and said so) but after the transaction BundleStars popped up a big window saying the order was cancelled even though it is paid for. It's been several hours(I'm now back home) and the order is still listed as cancelled with the keys as "currently unavailable".

GG BundleStars

I just got this via email today :lol:

ueQycPU.png

Dat therdyfaiv %

Kinda a shame they went bundle so quick. I haven't played it yet but people seem to really like the game. I imagine they would have had plenty of sales without bundling and killing perceived value.

The publisher claims they bundled it for "visibility", but I don't see that as a valid excuse. How is putting your game in a BS bundle really going to help people notice the game and encourage people to buy it because of word of mouth? I can see how bundling it on Humble MIGHT help visibility, but definitely not bundlestars.

Yea it would have been a perfect game for the humble monthly. Well liked, not heavily discounted, and never bundled before. They really blew it sticking it in a bundlestars bundle.

I wonder how many total refunds the 3D Realms Anthology is going to see because of this bundle. I was one of them. Also, how long does a refund usually take? Their support site says up to a week, but is it usually actually that long?

I wonder how many total refunds the 3D Realms Anthology is going to see because of this bundle. I was one of them. Also, how long does a refund usually take? Their support site says up to a week, but is it usually actually that long?
Should take an hour or two to approve, and 3-4 days to get money back if you paid with wallet. Supposedly you get funds back instantly if paid via paypal.

The publisher claims they bundled it for "visibility", but I don't see that as a valid excuse. How is putting your game in a BS bundle really going to help people notice the game and encourage people to buy it because of word of mouth? I can see how bundling it on Humble MIGHT help visibility, but definitely not bundlestars.
I didn't know what Cross Code was prior to this bundle.

Full disclosure: I'm still not certain, beyond the fact that spoder likes it, which means I probably won't.

It's basically a new SNES ARPG. For one thing, it's nice to have an indie retro jrpg that's not a generic paint by numbers RPGMaker job with all the limitations that come with that.

Uprising Bundle $1.99

DungeonUp
Olympia Rising  (cards)
Grimoire: Manastorm  (cards)
Ace of Words  (cards)
Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition
Magical Brickout
Hypt
Ruzh Delta Z
Adventures of Bertram Fiddle: Episode 1: A Dreadly Business
Collisions (cards)

+7 for me, so yay.

Uprising Bundle $1.99

DungeonUp
Olympia Rising (cards)
Grimoire: Manastorm (cards)
Ace of Words (cards)
Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition
Magical Brickout
Hypt
Ruzh Delta Z
Adventures of Bertram Fiddle: Episode 1: A Dreadly Business
Collisions (cards)

+7 for me, so yay.
+2 for me. Olympia Rising was on my wishlist though, which is quite rare (unlike you people that add every game that exists to yours).

All new to me. Finally picked up the All Stars bundle, too. Adding in the Killer bundle that's about a billion new games in my Steam library. Feels good.

Got Olympia Rising from tremor last night and played a bit of it. It's not exactly what I was expecting. It's very frustrating to play, and pretty repetitive. The objective is to keep collecting enough coins so that you can pass onto the next room, but you do this over and over and over to the point where it's not all that fun. The enemies are cheap as fuck and the bosses poorly designed, and the main sword attack you do doesn't seem good enough. Entirely possible that I just suck at these types of games, but I can't recommend it.

I will say that the art design is decent and I like where they were going with that, but the sound/music is shit and not noteworthy at all.

Oh, and apparently they were having issues with dupe keys so the bundle was temporarily taken down but it's back up now. If you bought in the last few hours you should probably check if they work.

bread's done
Back