Fanatical Thread

Why pay Mooby to take your Triads key when I'll dispose of it for free?

Door-to-Door master key disposalist Wagglesworth at your service.

I am accredited.

Fallout Bundle $20.39

Vx5XwzH.png

Bleah.  Fallout 3 & NV complete are like $6 each.  $8 is too much for the original games.

Plus, who owns zero Fallout games and yet wants Fallout games?

Last edited by a moderator:
This Bundlefest is sucking majorly so far.  Here's hoping they put together a new Killer Bundle with Fallout 4, Black Ops 3, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Funny these bundles have not been so much indie and just a bunch of overpriced AAA bundles. I really hope for a Killer Bundle but these do suck bad right now.

I believe I got that bundle cheaper in a previous Steam Sale....more AAA poop bundles! Not poop games of course...just the bundles.
That Steam bundle is missing Quake IV, tho.

I think I'm gonna buy it. Already planning to grab the Firaxis That X-com expansion ain't going on sale till you buy our Humble bundle, so I might as well keep the fakey train a' rollin'.

True I forgot about that. Got Quake IV from GMG a while back...so that purchase + steam purchase maybe equals this bundle price or a bit more....These are classics though I'm guessing Quake 3 is dead, dead, dead.

Edit: For everyone who cares I likely paid $11.48 total so this is a deal if you don't have any of them.

Edit Edit: What the heck was I thinking back in 2011....look at these purchases!

Quake 2007 Collection  
7.49 USD

Wasteland Angel  
2.49 USD

Xotic  
2.49 USD

Xotic was in the first Groupees bundle ever.
So was Wasteland Angel.

EDIT: Well, first game bundle they did. I think they were doing music stuff originally.

EDIT2: I mean

Y U NO WEN B MYN WAN GRUPE BNDL?!?!?!

I remember in college I went to Wal-Mart and got the Quake Collection for like $30. It included everything up to III. Barely ever played it.
Yeah, you should change that and play them.

Quake 1's setting was cool - game was tons of fun on the SP. Ending was "meh" and sucked, though.

Quake 2 for its time was a great SP Campaign and the MP back in its day was fantastic.

Quake 3 was a blast for the MP, back in the day.

All of those are worth a play. Even the multiplayer-centric Quake 3 has pretty damned decent AI and a singleplayer tournament ladder. There are enough mods for these games to entertain for years.  You could do a lot worse with your $10.

All of those are worth a play. Even the multiplayer-centric Quake 3 has pretty damned decent AI and a singleplayer tournament ladder. There are enough mods for these games to entertain for years. You could do a lot worse with your $10.
Q3A Talk:

SP was fun - but I had way more fun w/ the MP back in the day.

Tribes bundle....no not the good Tribes series games....a random collection of poop loosely tied to a "tribes" theme...and when I say loosely I mean there is no tie at all...

EDIT: Even better, it's the Bundle of the Day...wheeeeee!

Anyway, yours for 2 dolla

3kvUQyF.png

Was a +6 for me, I bought it.

I just recently moved to Canada, so it worked out to about $1.41 for me.

Fasaria World Online is a strategy, building RPG style mmo that can be played through any web browser even on your tablet or phone. Fasaria World Online is STEAM community exclusive which means ALL of our active members are from the steam community. 

c9eO9Po.jpg

Fasaria World Online is a strategy, building RPG style mmo that can be played through any web browser even on your tablet or phone. Fasaria World Online is STEAM community exclusive which means ALL of our active members are from the steam community.

c9eO9Po.jpg
And they aren't even playing, but idling it for cards :p
Yeah, I'm not so sure you can call anything an MMO if the peak # of players is 9. :joystick:

Hydraulic Empire and 3D RPG look interesting enough for me to bite, wasn't aware I already owned this, so here ya go.

Caveman Craig

N9WXP-Z5M2N-9QRCA

Its a bad bundle when they can't even get my 600ish game library on board for $2. If only it had been a mystery bundle they probably would have gotten me.

bread's done
Back