Fanatical Thread

It logged me out and refuses to log back in, even with temp passwords tremor sends me.

I had near .60 cents worth of coins, damn it!

I don't even know how to log out of Tremor.
Yep, same here. Always logged in but the site wouldn't even load. Clearing cookies made it so the site would load, but now I can't log in even when I reset the password. Sent a support ticket, I have too many coins there so they better not be pulling anything shady.

Both Bundlestars and Tremor appear to be broken at the moment. I don't have many Tremor coins currently, but it's still annoying. 

anyone who got the born 2 race bundle have an extra flatout 2 key they want to unload?  I really dont like racing games enough for the entire bundle, but i will demo derby the fuck out of some brofools at flatout 2

anyone who got the born 2 race bundle have an extra flatout 2 key they want to unload? I really dont like racing games enough for the entire bundle, but i will demo derby the fuck out of some brofools at flatout 2
Yeah, it was a sup for me... how's two bucks sound? ;)

(I'll shoot you the key when I get home.)

I feel like that bundle should cost roughly half what they are asking. Looks very underwhelming to me. I could see tier one being tempting if you didn't own much of it I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing 4 games and yur Mom. Pass. Will re-consider when BundleSharts releases "Demon Bundle - Reloaded" or "Demon Bundle Re-Reloaded" Bundles.
Demon Bundle Encore Reloaded for $3.49 with a 10% off coupon, because they totally haven't done that before!

New Terror bundle with mostly repeats.  I blame Indie Gala.  They consistently put one or two shitty scary/horror games in their bundles and thus render the annual Halloween bundles useless.  

Talk about perfect timing. I just put my kid up for adoption yesterday so I am ready! If anyone is looking for a pretty good 1-year old HIT ME UP.

Event Details

eventImg_PartyEvent.jpg

Indie Legends 5 launch - 2nd November
NOV 2 @ 10:00AM - BUNDLE STARS TODD
The Indie Legends 5 Bundle launches at 5pm GMT on Wednesday 2nd November!

Check back tomorrow to see the full bundle line-up when the bundle goes live - we'll send an announcement so watch this space!

A little bit tempting.  Not a lot, just a little.  Kind of like the last Indie Legends.

12 is better than 6, From the Depths and Castlestorm all are wants.

Hmm. All I need from this one is Grey Goo, 12 is Better Than 6, and From the Depths. Not sure what I'll do because that 10% off voucher sure hasn't been useful in the past.

I think I only really want 12 is Better Than 6.  That said Papo y Yo and Never Alone are two of the best platformers ever so if anyone doesn't have those, this is an excellent bundle. 

Missing 5 which is as much as I could reasonably expect from one of these bundles. Stupid coupon isn't even valid for a full month so it is almost certainly worthless.

The only game I own from this bundle is Disco Balls but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Just kidding I got the bundle here's my Disco Balls: GT3MA-JPW9Y-K2746

Sigh. Lurkers, always waiting for people's balls to drop.
Perverts. There should be a list.
This is why I refuse to let my codes be defined by labels, such as titles or logic.

UURQQ1EtQ0lSQkgtWENBN0Y=

bread's done
Back