Fanatical Thread

To slow down lurkers, I'm doing all my code drops physically.  Be the first to head to 39°24'16.4"N 3°11'16.5"E and get some Hearts of Iron II DLC!

SensualTyrannosaurus recommended this.. so those of you who gilby this must buy this NAO!!!

e73e5a9b-73de-4974-a48d-b14ddbe957a2.jpg

New CATastrophe bundle:

$1:

Samudai

Shooting Stars!

Cat on a Diet

Pix the Cat

$2.99:

The Purring Quest

Fort Meow

Beyond Eyes

Hot Tin Roof

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

MouseCraft

$9.99:

Kittypocalypse: Ungoggled

Too many repeats, but this is the first time Hot Tin Roof, Fort Meow, and Kittypocalypse have been bundled. $10 tier is too high.

Beyond Eyes was in the Humble November monthly bundle, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyond Eyes re-bundled already? You kinda expect some of the Humble Monthly games to get re-bundled eventually. But two weeks later?

Too many repeats, but this is the first time Hot Tin Roof, Fort Meow, and Kittypocalypse have been bundled. $10 tier is too high.

Hot Tin Roof was in a higher tiered Humble, back when they did a cat-centric bundle (same one where Pix was in the low tier), I think some time last year but obvious many did not buy it then. Im glad to get it in this.

Beyond Eyes being in this is pretty silly considering it was just in the Monthly.

Hot Tin Roof was in a higher tiered Humble, back when they did a cat-centric bundle (same one where Pix was in the low tier), I think some time last year but obvious many did not buy it then. Im glad to get it in this.

Beyond Eyes being in this is pretty silly considering it was just in the Monthly.
Thought it might have been bundled in a high tier, but enhanced steam wasnt showing it. Tier must've been too expensive if I didn't buy it. I think it's too expensive here too, for me at least. I own everything aside from those 3 games.

New CATastrophe bundle:

$1:

Samudai

Shooting Stars!

Cat on a Diet

Pix the Cat

$2.99:

The Purring Quest

Fort Meow

Beyond Eyes

Hot Tin Roof

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

MouseCraft

$9.99:

Kittypocalypse: Ungoggled

I think there is a "Grabbing Pussy" joke here somewhere...I'll let TrumpCat handle that......he is the President Elect, after all.....

Pretty good $3 tier, as I've had Fort Meow on my wishlist for a while and The Purring Quest looks decent, but I can't imagine someone wanting to pony up an extra $6 for that Kittypocalypse thing, unless it's the one person who only buys cat-themed bundles. Someone needs to explain to BS how high-tiers work (hint: they don't include 1 game unless it's not an obscure-ass game no one's heard of before).

Someone needs to explain to BS how high-tiers work (hint: they don't include 1 game unless it's not an obscure-ass game no one's heard of before).
Why not? Humble does it. Hot Tin Roof was similarly unknown when it was a high tier game there. Its probably not going to sell much at all, but thats largely besides the point. I guarantee that there people are who know that game.

Why not? Humble does it. Hot Tin Roof was similarly unknown when it was a high tier game there. Its probably not going to sell much at all, but thats largely besides the point. I guarantee that there people are who know that game.
Well, I guess I just thought they might want to actually sell some of these bundles. . . Humble generally doesn't do that well with that strategem either.

The thing with Humble top tier is the tier below it is almost always BTA. If the BTA is really good it will increase to a point where the top tier makes sense to a lot of people. $2.99 to $9.99 is a huge gap for a single relatively unknown indie game.

The thing with Humble top tier is the tier below it is almost always BTA. If the BTA is really good it will increase to a point where the top tier makes sense to a lot of people. $2.99 to $9.99 is a huge gap for a single relatively unknown indie game.
Yeah, generally it ends up working out that with a lot of Humble bundles that you have it where the first tier is $1, the second $4-6, and the top tier $10. Which makes sense, as the top tier games usually are $20... so if you buy the top tier, you're frequently in a situation that you're getting the normal bundle plus a 75% sale on the top tier game (which it probably won't see in again until a steam sale 8-12 months down the road). In this case, I could see buying it if you're kinda interested.

But to go from $3 to $10? That's a leap. Especially for an relatively unknown indie game that is normally $14.99. That pretty closely works out to a 50% off price, which tends to be a pretty popular discount during Steam sales. Unless you REALLY want the game, it seems like the kind of price point that you'd want to wait out.

Maybe it's just me, but it's only when games start getting into the 75-80% off that I start considering most relatively unknown indie games unless they come highly recommended from someone who's opinion I trust.

It's not. Terrible platformer, avoid. I got it back when the dev was giving it away for free
Echoing this sentiment for truth. Purring Quest has bad detection and combat systems and lackluster levels. We had to tell the dev a sob story to get it for free, which is ironic because the game itself is so boring it can give you depression.

It's a disaster. Pure and simple. But I'm gonna get the best, the very best people working on it and we'll make it great again. Believe me.

I don't understand...

HitlerCat's name is the same, so how are people confused as to if it's him...

The Sandbox is old version, that isn't updated. New version is paid upgrade without discounts.

I guess you won't play it at all, so it doesn't even matter. haha.

The Sandbox is old version, that isn't updated. New version is paid upgrade without discounts.

I guess you won't play it at all, so it doesn't even matter. haha.
It matters to me. I don't want no shittier version of a game to sit in my not-to-be-played backlog!

Just have Asdivine Hearts and Rymdresa. The Sandbox looks like garbage so that makes it a +7. Glad I skipped on the pretty bad looking Be Mine as I just wanted Blacksea Odyssey from that bundle. I also had Press X to Not Die on my wishlist (have a soft spot for campy FMV games)....so a win for me.  

Only had three of those and there are some shooters and rogeulikes in there that I'm interested in playing.

And you'll all be happy to know that, as owners of The Sandbox, you become entitled to a 25% discount on The Sandbox Evolution. :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back