Fanatical Thread

I was just going to try and get a cheap copy of F&F since everyone seems to have dupes, but now you've all got me thinking full bundle.  Has anyone tried any of the games they just bought?

Has anyone tried any of the games they just bought?
giphy.gif

Sold The Flame in the Flood for $1.20 and SEUM for $0.50. Made the rest of the bundle $3.29, not bad.

Surprising how the one repeat has the most value in the bundle, but I guess that's due to this being a weaker killer bundle than usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Anarchy Bundle
  • Turner
  • POLYWAR
  • Construct: Escape the System  
  • State of Anarchy: Master of Mayhem  
  • Hyperdrive Massacre  
  • Beast Mode: Night of the Werewolf  
  • FIVE: Champions of Canaan   
  • Zombie Kill of the Week - Reborn   
  • Castle of no Escape 2   
  • Pixel Gladiator  
for $2.49

Anyone interested in splitting the Anarchy bundle? I only need Beast Mode, Construct, FIVE, and Turner. You get the other six games for $1.49.

Anyone interested in splitting the Anarchy bundle? I only need Beast Mode, Construct, FIVE, and Turner. You get the other six games for $1.49.
Dammit Blade! No bumping this thread unless a new bundle hits or better yet a discount code becomes available.

Killer 8 and Killer 9 had several of the titles in this bundle i.e. Dead Effect 2, Shark Attack Deathmatch, Blue estate, Odallus, Standby

There's a lot of cheap junk in the Shadow bundle with a few of decent games (Across the Moment, Torn Tales, In the Raven Shadow). Reminds me of a more expensive IG bundle. Not terrible for $2.49 but I might wait for tremor.

I only own Torn Tales from this, had no idea where I got it from until I searched my email.. apparently there was a free giveaway (around 1k keys?) last year for it.

BundleSharts LEGGO ME EGGO 3/$10 back...Anyone want to buy a single game?  (I only need 2 slots)....

Oh yeah, you can't pick force awakens or avengers....THOSE ARE MINE, U GET IT!!!?!?!?!?!??

is force awaken season pass worth it?

p.s. I own most of the lego games (except Force awaken) but haven't played any of them
It's one of the few LEGO games I have yet to play, but I do know it contains 3 new levels and several character packs. The character packs don't usually add a whole lot of value, in my opinion. By design, they aren't necessary to complete the game and whatever skills/powers they possess are duplicated by a standard/unlockable character. Your enjoyment depends largely on whether or not you're a huge fan of whatever character(s) is included.

The LEGO DLC levels are usually pretty good, The ones included in TFA Season Pass do tell parts of the story, Normally there are more than enough levels in any LEGO game, so three extra shouldn't mean too much unless you are a big fan of the movie or property on which the game is based.

I happen to like LEGO games and the IP they use, so I normally get the Season Pass. I also usually 100% each game. Since you've not played a LEGO game, it's a little more difficult to recommend to you. If you're a big Star Wars nut and you enjoyed TFA then, sure, go ahead and get it. If not, I'd hold off until you know if you even like them.

First star deal is "A Story About My Bundling 900 Times But Hey I'm Only $0.49"

The sale itself is not very hot its first day. Lots of 2K crap and no immediate standouts. No new bundles announced yet, but I imagine they could add one as the day goes on.

Yeah that's a lot of previously bundled, older stuff, etc....some is at very good prices if you missed it, but yeah nothing amazing and yes I looked though all the sales items.

bread's done
Back