Fanatical Thread

Saw on Twitter that another Bundle Fest starts tomorrow.
Let's just hope that means there's an actual good bundle upcoming.

I had fun with the recent Hidden Gems bundle, because of Spiritual Warfare and the Wisdom Tree Collection, but I think ta lot of the enjoyment of that would be lost on people that weren't around in the NES era.

The Indie Legends 6 bundle wasn't completely terrible, but did have a lot of rebundles.

SHARTFEST HO!!!!!

3 Repeats and 1 new with a bunch of repeats....Nice going, BundleSHARTS!!!!!

"New" Bundle:

Best of Indie Legends 2
$3.49
  • Party Hard
  • SpeedRunners
  • Door Kickers
  • Never Alone (Arctic Collection)
  • The Fall
  • CastleStorm
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious!
  • Sir, You Are Being Hunted

ReSHARTED Bundles

Pyro Bundle
Get 6 strategy games for just $1.99 / £1.89 / €2.19
Includes:
  • More Commandos than you can shake a stick at...
  • Imperial Glory
  • Praetorian

Bros Bundle
12 hilarious games for only $1.49 / £1.39 / €1.49 for Tier 1, $2.49 / £1.29 / €2.59 for Tier 2 and $3.99 / £3.69 / €4.09 for Tier 3

Tier 1 (6 games) Includes:
  • There's Poop In My Soup
  • Super Duper Party Pooper
  • Flix and Chill

Tier 2 (2 games) Includes:
  • Tanks vs Aliens
  • Evil Glitch
  • All previous tiers

Tier 3 (3 games) Includes:
  • There's Poop In My Soup - Pooping with Friends
  • Flix and Chill 2: Millennials
  • Burn It Down
  • All previous tiers

Panzer Corps Bundle
Panzer Corps + DLC in 4 tiers from $2.99 / £2.89 / €3.39 for Tier 1 and and up to for $14.99 / £14.29 / €16.99 Tier 4

Tier 1 (1 game + DLC) Includes:
  • Panzer Corps
  • Panzer Corps: Grand Campaign '39 DLC

Tier 2 (5 DLC) Includes:
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '42 DLC
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '42-'43 DLC
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '43 DLC
  • All previous tiers

Tier 3 (5 DLC) Includes:
  • Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps DLC
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '45 East DLC
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '45 West DLC
  • All previous tiers

Tier 4 (4 DLC) Includes:
  • Panzer Corps Sea Lion DLC
  • Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps '44-'45 DLC
  • Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps '43 DLC
  • All previous tiers

If anyone wants to split the bundle with me, I want Cook Serve Delicious, Castlestorm, and The Fall. You can have the rest for $2.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear, any game I'm really interested in that's in a bundle I missed will never get bundled again, unless I manage to buy a key off someone, at which point it will immediately be bundled again for cheaper. Happened recently with Human Fall Flat and The Final Station now it happened again with Manual Samuel.

Thanks again to Evful & Trumpcat for saving me the shame of having an incomplete dollar monster bundle.

It sort of amazes me that with as many bundles as I pick up, there's still games in that mega bundle that have been bundled 11 and 12 times that somehow I've avoided. I'm not sure if it's more bragging rights to have these games or to have missed them.

The only game out of that that I want is Chime Sharp, especially after torturing myself with the fucking Portal song for hours upon hours. But I have no need for the rest, ugh...

Nemesis Bundle 3 is interesting.

$1 tier is bundle repeats.

$5 tier seems okay - some repeats, but decent value on those - I just don't know if I'd play them much.

$10 tier has FaceRig Pro Upgrade if you want that for some reason.  You also get the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. bundle at that level, which may be the cheapest it's ever been?

I'm also looking to do a split of the $5 tier. https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/nemesis-bundle-3

I'll pay $2 for:

Slain: Back from Hell
Blood: One Unit Whole Blood

SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition
Phantaruk

You pay $3 for:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernboyl 
Shadowrun Returns
Shoppe Keep
Eon Altar: Episode 1
Planetary Annihilation: Titans
Styx: Master of Shadows
Tropico 5
FaceRig

I can buy the bundle and send you the keys or send you Paypal. Let me know.

Played styx on PS4. I'd consider it a hardcore stealth game, especially if you try to go full stealth. Maybe I've lost my touch, I played on easy and did a lot of kills and it was still harder than any MGS game on normal. I literally can't figure out how someone could do a few missions on the hardest settings, you have split second timings on even easy.

Played styx on PS4. I'd consider it a hardcore stealth game, especially if you try to go full stealth. Maybe I've lost my touch, I played on easy and did a lot of kills and it was still harder than any MGS game on normal. I literally can't figure out how someone could do a few missions on the hardest settings, you have split second timings on even easy.
Styx is basically a poor man's MGS. Poor design, punishing stealth option etc.

I love that Bundlestars age verification gives me the option to say that I was born in 1867.  After the ravages of the Civil War, we need sales on PC game bundles!

Any  opinions on Shadowrun Returns? That's  the only game I am missing from the Nemesis 3 bundle that interests me. Worth checking out?

Bundle Stars really needs to stop discriminating against people over 150... It's just not right.
People like to make a big fuss over racism and sexual discrimination, but ageism is the fastest growing form of prejudice in the world. Bundle Stars should be ashamed.

Bundletards Twilight Bundle

Tier 1 - Pay $1.00
  • Airport Madness: World Edition

• BalanCity

• Breezeblox

• Chronology

• Bomb The Monsters!

• Back to Bed

Tier 2 - Pay $1.99 - Including products above
  • Construct: Escape the System

• Edge of Twilight – Return To Glory

• Airport Madness 4

• Wooden Floor

Pretty terrible, only 1 game I didn't have.

bread's done
Back